PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Beanbag is my hero

Harry Beanbag
1/14/2008, 08:15 AM
She walked the Rock 'n' Roll half marathon yesterday. She's also 34 weeks pregnant. She rules.

sanantoniosooner
1/14/2008, 09:38 AM
and she didn't whine a bit did she?

Sounds like a great one.

Mongo
1/14/2008, 09:44 AM
She dont need no help, Mrs. Beanbag is tough. Her first baby came out sideways, she didn't scream or nothin

The Maestro
1/14/2008, 11:20 AM
So did you show up at four different locations along the way to have her open you a fresh beer? Er, I mean, lend your support?

Man, that is impressive...I had a friend run it, but he is a beanpole without another human inside of him.

Hang in there, man...life is about to get real interesting for you guys. Mine is starting to try and talk but babble is all that comes out.

sanantoniosooner
1/14/2008, 11:35 AM
Mine is starting to try and talk but babble is all that comes out.
You aren't talking about your wife, are you?

The Maestro
1/14/2008, 12:16 PM
You aren't talking about your wife, are you?

Of course not!

She's always babbled...;)

Harry Beanbag
1/14/2008, 05:35 PM
and she didn't whine a bit did she?

Sounds like a great one.

Oh she did a little bit of whining. Something about her hands and feet being enormously swollen and a few Braxton-Hicks contractions along the way. You know who pathetic women can be sometimes. ;)

Seriously though, I don't know how she's done it. She's been training since September which has probably really helped her keep the extra non-baby related weight off, she looks great. Her entire office was doing this for charity, if it wasn't because of that I doubt she would have ever thought of doing it in the first place. I'm very proud of her and relieved that her condition at this point still allowed her to complete her goal, it's made me appreciate her even more than I already did.

Harry Beanbag
1/14/2008, 05:38 PM
So did you show up at four different locations along the way to have her open you a fresh beer? Er, I mean, lend your support?

Man, that is impressive...I had a friend run it, but he is a beanpole without another human inside of him.

Hang in there, man...life is about to get real interesting for you guys. Mine is starting to try and talk but babble is all that comes out.

Nah, I was just waiting for her at the finish line. A couple of our friends took the mid-point duties.

And yeah, I'm starting to get a little nervous about what's coming. Nine months seemed like a long time, but it just flew by. I guess we need to hurry up and pick out some names. :O

Mongo
1/14/2008, 05:40 PM
And yeah, I'm starting to get a little nervous about what's coming.

you have no clue my friend:D

make sure she bewb feeds, that makes it a little easier on you

Harry Beanbag
1/14/2008, 05:51 PM
make sure she bewb feeds, that makes it a little easier on you

The ball's on the tee, but I'm not hitting it. :)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/14/2008, 06:34 PM
Nah, I was just waiting for her at the finish line. A couple of our friends took the mid-point duties.

And yeah, I'm starting to get a little nervous about what's coming. Nine months seemed like a long time, but it just flew by. I guess we need to hurry up and pick out some names. :OIf it's a girl, how about Olivia-Newton Beanbag?

sanantoniosooner
1/14/2008, 06:35 PM
HB.......do I recall correctly.......did you guys way to find out if it's male or female?

Harry Beanbag
1/14/2008, 06:45 PM
HB.......do I recall correctly.......did you guys way to find out if it's male or female?

Yeah, we have no idea what it's going to be, nor do we really care. It's driving everybody we know crazy. :)

Harry Beanbag
1/14/2008, 06:46 PM
If it's a girl, how about Olivia-Newton Beanbag?

One of our dogs is named Olivia, so that's out.

sanantoniosooner
1/14/2008, 06:52 PM
Yeah, we have no idea what it's going to be, nor do we really care. It's driving everybody we know crazy. :)
Spek again.

My wife and I did the same thing, twice.

Finding out suddenly, in that moment, is as close as I'll ever get to winning the lottery.

Harry Beanbag
1/14/2008, 07:01 PM
Spek again.

My wife and I did the same thing, twice.

Finding out suddenly, in that moment, is as close as I'll ever get to winning the lottery.

Ever since we got the 3-D ultrasound picture, about 99% of people who have seen it have said it'll be a boy. Recently, we have some people telling us it'll be a girl, including the lady who is teaching our child birth classes. So it really is up in the air, kind of exciting.

Of course if a winning Powerball ticket shot out at the same time I wouldn't be complaining. :)