PDA

View Full Version : PATRIOTS-JAGS

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/12/2008, 10:25 PM
The guy drops the pass right in his hands near the goal line, to make the Jags have to kick a field goal. (third quarter)Might just be enough of a mistake to let the Pats prove their dominance.

soonerhubs
1/12/2008, 11:00 PM
Remember that Age is just a number, thanks to illegal substances.

Just ask Harrison. :D

1/12/2008, 11:04 PM
Patriots best team in history? I'de rather them than the Colts next week, I guess.

GrapevineSooner
1/13/2008, 02:34 PM
Well, I'm happy to see Boomer Eisiason calling out the refs for that ridiculous penalty that negated a Warren Cromartie 89 yard return for a TD at the end of the first half.

Makes me wonder if Phil Luckett is pulling a Tim Donaghy. ;)

Also, I have a simple request for my Dallas Cowboys.

Please beat the ever living hell out of the Giants so it will up all those mediots on the East coast and once again affirm that Eli is the most overrated player in the NFL.

StormySooner-IN
1/13/2008, 02:38 PM
Colts playing like a familar team that I often watch and discuss on this Forum during BCS games...........

:( ;)

GrapevineSooner
1/13/2008, 03:04 PM
And for the record, I think that might have been a hold on the return.

GrapevineSooner
1/13/2008, 03:56 PM
Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and the rest of the Patriots offense has to be salivating at the thought of going up against either one of these defenses.

Assuming the winner brings this same kind of defensive effort to Foxboro.

1/13/2008, 04:21 PM
No sheet! I'm just glad to not have to hear any more about Peyton Manning for at least a short while. I missed a lot of the Colts-Chargers game. What's wrong with Rivers and Tomlinson, and will either recover in time to play next week?

StoopTroup
1/13/2008, 04:23 PM
OH...

So you folks were hiding in here. :D