PDA

View Full Version : Hot investment tip

Okla-homey
1/12/2008, 10:12 PM
so, yesterday, I'm at a local watering hole here in the hilly and forested cultural Mecca of Oklahoma, sitting near these two engineer d00ds. They work at the Georgia Pacific plant in Muscogee and were out having a celebratory cocktail or eight up here in the big city.

Background: Apparently, that G-P plant in Muscogee makes about half the TP used in the United States. They make it for several retailers under various brand names.

Anyhoo, they have recently perfected and are about to introduce to the world...at least to the third that uses toilet paper:

wait for it...

are you ready?

FOUR-PLY!

It's supposed to have a dramatic effect on how we wipe our hineys. After people try it, they'll never be happy with "ordinary" butt wipe again. But,(no pun intended) its a secret. Don't tell nobody.

That is all.

OKLA21FAN
1/12/2008, 10:15 PM
PLASTICS!!!!!!

sanantoniosooner
1/12/2008, 10:16 PM
I've used some stuff recently that reminded me of paper towels. A lot thicker. Requires less squares.

I haven't decided if I like it or not.

Widescreen
1/12/2008, 10:43 PM
How many more trees have to die? :mad:

GottaHavePride
1/12/2008, 10:45 PM
How many more trees have to die? :mad:

We should just shift to bidets.

SoonerStormchaser
1/12/2008, 10:48 PM
So does this mean that Sheryl Crow will be appeased after all? Cause I am not cool with that!

royalfan5
1/12/2008, 10:48 PM
Too bad G-P is privately held or everyone could cash in.

colleyvillesooner
1/12/2008, 11:16 PM
Weak.

TUSooner
1/12/2008, 11:21 PM
So I should sell all my corn cob stock right now?

SOONER STEAKER
1/13/2008, 12:02 AM
Wonderful news. But I'll stick with Mr. Wiffle. I love squeezing the Charmin and another Texan.

SicEmBaylor
1/13/2008, 12:25 AM
so, yesterday, I'm at a local watering hole here in the hilly and forested cultural Mecca of Oklahoma, sitting near these two engineer d00ds. They work at the Georgia Pacific plant in Muscogee and were out having a celebratory cocktail or eight up here in the big city.

Background: Apparently, that G-P plant in Muscogee makes about half the TP used in the United States. They make it for several retailers under various brand names.

Anyhoo, they have recently perfected and are about to introduce to the world...at least to the third that uses toilet paper:

wait for it...

are you ready?

FOUR-PLY!

It's supposed to have a dramatic effect on how we wipe our hineys. After people try it, they'll never be happy with "ordinary" butt wipe again. But,(no pun intended) its a secret. Don't tell nobody.

That is all.

Heh, one of my HS friend's dad is one of the Vice Presidents over there. I didn't get this hot tip though.

Vaevictis
1/13/2008, 12:48 AM
DON'T DO IT! IT'S INSIDER TRADING!

SoonerAtKU
1/14/2008, 07:30 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/130/390719541_d3aec06eaa_o.jpg

It's all ball bearings these days...

Okla-homey
1/14/2008, 07:32 AM
Too bad G-P is privately held or everyone could cash in.

but, G-P will make this new uber-TP for TP sellers who are publicly traded.:D

TheHumanAlphabet
1/14/2008, 10:18 AM
I got you 4-ply here...I just fold over 2-ply...;)

frankensooner
1/14/2008, 10:43 AM
I am waiting for the three sea shells before I invest any of my loot.