PDA

View Full Version : Owens

INGRAM1
1/11/2008, 07:15 PM
He is announcing on the 15th for those of you who do not know it. There are RUMORS that he might go to the pokes but we will see. Let us see how many panic and play the HOW CAN THEY GO TO OSU OVER US CRAPE. If he does than I wish him the best of luck. I hate the Pokes. Go Sooners.

madillsoonerfan5353
1/11/2008, 08:28 PM
He is announcing on the 15th for those of you who do not know it. There are RUMORS that he might go to the pokes but we will see. Let us see how many panic and play the HOW CAN THEY GO TO OSU OVER US CRAPE. If he does than I wish him the best of luck. I hate the Pokes. Go Sooners.

I'm not that mad about it!! If he goes to the pokes, best of luck! I'll OUr pool of WR in Norman!!! BOOMER

SOONER STEAKER
1/11/2008, 08:47 PM
Sooner :D

A decision to go to Stoolwater :eek: would be a bad one. I expect Bob to find a great WR coach to teach these WR skills they can use at the next level.

BOOMER

birddog
1/11/2008, 08:59 PM
i heard him on total access sports, or wharever it is. sounds like a good kid with some smarts. he'll make the right decision for him. unless he chooses the stool.

Collier11
1/11/2008, 11:15 PM
why am I the only one that thinks JO wont be that great in college? I hope Im wrong and I hope he comes to OU and proves me wrong but he just doesnt impress me from what ive seen

Soonerus
1/11/2008, 11:17 PM
seriously, who cares...

goingoneight
1/12/2008, 02:26 AM
People who follow OU football and want a healthy future to go along with OUr great past?

zeke
1/12/2008, 04:47 AM
My wife sat next to him and S. McGee on an airplane from Lubbock to DFW and on to Tulsa. She said that they both were very well mannered young men. She's rooting for them where ever they choose to go...hopefully Norman!

gh55
1/12/2008, 08:21 AM
I read that after the highschool Army Bowl game he was more upset that
his team had lost than not getting more catches. If he hates to lose he
won't be going to the stool.

StoopTroup
1/13/2008, 04:37 PM
If he hates to lose he
won't be going to the stool.
But they won 7 last year! :D :rolleyes: :cool:

:pop:

Desert Sapper
1/13/2008, 05:36 PM
But they won 7 last year! :D :rolleyes: :cool:

:pop:

We wun air bowl, too. Stoopid Gooners with yer Stoopid Bawb. :stunned:

okiediva
1/14/2008, 12:38 PM
Unless the weed in Tenn is better than the weed in oklahoma! lol

Collier11
1/14/2008, 12:45 PM
Unless the weed in Tenn is better than the weed in oklahoma! lol

apparently he does, hope that rumor isnt true?

okiediva
1/14/2008, 12:50 PM
The only rumor I have heard is fact. Jameel was in the backseat of Gerald Jones car when it was pulled over for a light being out over the tag. Two blunts were found in the front with the driver/passenger.One was half smoked. Gerald Jones and another UT player were cited and released. Jameel was not cited or arrested.

Collier11
1/14/2008, 12:52 PM
The only rumor I have heard is fact. Jameel was in the backseat of Gerald Jones car when it was pulled over for a light being out over the tag. Two blunts were found in the front with the driver/passenger.One was half smoked. Gerald Jones and another UT player were cited and released. Jameel was not cited or arrested.

Well im glad to hear that, I would still question his judgment the day before he announces that he would allow them to be smoking while he was in the car!

NYC Poke
1/14/2008, 01:49 PM
We'll go 6-6 with him or 6-6 without him.

Seriously, though, that blunt thing indicates some bad judgment. Sounds like he has some growing up to do if he wants to realize his potential, wherever he decides to play.

Rhino
1/14/2008, 02:57 PM
I don't see how being chapparoned on a recruiting visit by two pot-smokers is bad judgement. Bad judgement on Fulmer's part, maybe.

Collier11
1/14/2008, 03:13 PM
I don't see how being chapparoned on a recruiting visit by two pot-smokers is bad judgement. Bad judgement on Fulmer's part, maybe.

Because it is obvious that they were smoking while he was in the car, good judgment says "put those out now" or "ill walk, thanks"

achiro
1/14/2008, 05:14 PM
WTF!?!?!?!:rolleyes:

Collier11
1/14/2008, 05:18 PM
WTF!?!?!?!:rolleyes:

Is it that hard to understand? If you are in a car, a few days before you make one of the biggest decisions of your life, and two guys light it up, you either tell them to let you out of the car or have the courtesy to wait til you arent in that car!

achiro
1/14/2008, 05:22 PM
Is it that hard to understand? If you are in a car, a few days before you make one of the biggest decisions of your life, and two guys light it up, you either tell them to let you out of the car or have the courtesy to wait til you arent in that car!
I'm with you on that. I was refering to the fact that he was in that situation in the first place. These stupid kids, I mean WTF!?!?!?! and don't tell me that they are young and stupid, they are just ****ing stupid! Are there any 4-5 star recruits left with a brain in their head?;)

Collier11
1/14/2008, 05:24 PM
I'm with you on that. I was refering to the fact that he was in that situation in the first place. These stupid kids, I mean WTF!?!?!?! and don't tell me that they are young and stupid, they are just ****ing stupid! Are there any 4-5 star recruits left with a brain in their head?;)

thats why I said that this wasnt racial profiling but idiot profiling! Im with ya now! :D

hOlden caUlfield...
1/14/2008, 06:09 PM
Does anybody know if the announcement will be televised or should I just be on the look out online?
Also,
Does anybody know if the weed thing will make Owens And McGee push back the announcement?

Collier11
1/14/2008, 06:11 PM
Does anybody know if the announcement will be televised or should I just be on the look out online?
Also,
Does anybody know if the weed thing will make Owens And McGee push back the announcement?

I could be wrong but I think they are doing it at a HS wrestling match or bball game

hOlden caUlfield...
1/14/2008, 06:16 PM
Thanks bro bro. :D

Desert Sapper
1/14/2008, 06:26 PM

I guess this can mean only one thing............................................. ..................................

.............. JO is going to be a whorn.:eek: :texan:

zeke
1/15/2008, 07:39 PM
Owens & McGee are coming to OU

SOONER STEAKER
1/15/2008, 07:47 PM
THAT'S GREAT NEWS. MUSKOGEE TO NORMAN PIPELINE IS RE-ESTABISHED

BOOMER SOONER BABY

Dan Thompson
1/15/2008, 08:19 PM
Please help those of us that are on the far side of the US.

Who are these guys?
Where did they go to school?
What are their positions?
What are their rankings?

TIA

boomersooner28
1/15/2008, 08:22 PM

Who are these guys?
What are their rankings?

TIA

That must be a big rock. ;)

tulsaoilerfan
1/15/2008, 08:23 PM

Who are these guys?
What are their rankings?

TIA
Owens is a WR, and i believe he was rated 6 or 7 in the nation among receivers; McGee is a DT and also was 6th or 7th among defensive tackles; they both go to school at Muskogee

Collier11
1/15/2008, 08:25 PM
Owens #52 in American, #1 in Oklahoma I am pretty sure

Mcgee #6 DT in the Nation, Top 10 in Oklahoma, Top 150 in America

Dan Thompson
1/15/2008, 08:41 PM
We are very busy out here getting ready to fall into the Pacific. We are on the far side of the San Andres Fault (the mother of all faults)

adam45
1/15/2008, 08:43 PM
Per kotv Tulsa, both Owens and McGee to O.U.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collier11
1/15/2008, 08:44 PM

:rolleyes:

CatfishSooner
1/15/2008, 09:00 PM

YES~! confirmation at last !

CatfishSooner
1/15/2008, 09:02 PM

Who are these guys?
What are their rankings?

TIA

....recruiting forum...