PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Sooner Calls for the Year of the Rat

Chuck Bao
1/10/2008, 04:44 PM
Anyone have any major feelings / psychic or not of the upcoming Year of the Rat?

I'm writing my annual Chinese horiscope forecasts and I'd appreciate your input.

sanantoniosooner
1/10/2008, 04:51 PM
I'm sensing something..........
.....avoid crowds........no..............large gatherings........

....large ETHNIC gatherings..............large ethnic parties......

fiestas..............that's it.........avoid fiestas........

Miko
1/10/2008, 05:05 PM
You will meet a stranger.

Avoid raw poultry.

The solstice may bring great change.

Miko
1/10/2008, 05:08 PM
Oh, and this has nothing to do with the year of the rat, but a lady who claims to channel the electric car, says it claims to have been killed my Lady Di with some landmines.

I'm still looking for the link.

Hamhock
1/10/2008, 05:08 PM
larger bobcat with a bow.

IB4OU2
1/10/2008, 05:13 PM
Anyone have any major feelings / psychic or not of the upcoming Year of the Rat?

I'm writing my annual Chinese horiscope forecasts and I'd appreciate your input.

make sure you add "in bed" after every prediction.

Hamhock
1/10/2008, 05:18 PM
make sure you add "in bed" after every prediction.

i think i need to change mine.

Chuck Bao
1/10/2008, 05:34 PM
It does add some new meaning.

This is what I have so far (I've yet to add about the poultry stranger and bobcat and bow).

Who stole my cheese (in bed)? We’re pretty sure that the “Year of the Rat” will reveal all (in bed), from the down and dirty cheese stealing (in bed), even more cheese stealing (in bed) and the most cheese stolen (in bed).

Luckily, we are in the year of the rat, respected for its industrial nature (in bed) and hard work (in bed) and grabbing the good stuff (in bed). It’s an earth rat (in bed), so domestic issues preside (in bed). This rat is attracted to the local pretties (in bed).

It's a good time to be a pack rat (in bed). Accumulation is the key (in bed). Althouh the year may not be the best, the rat as the quickest and the start of the new 12-year cycle bodes well for better things to come.

Buy early (in bed) and sell early (in bed). The stock market is going to be a mess. So, choose wisely because rat politics isn't too discriminating (in bed).

MamaMia
1/11/2008, 12:45 AM

Someone is going to blab.