PDA

View Full Version : Iron my shirt

Jerk
1/9/2008, 06:36 PM
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5818/clintonirongetty533ql1.jpg

Total set-up by a volunteer. You're a fool if you believe otherwise. Plus a victory that nobody predicted by overcoming a double-digit lead by Obama. If a Republican had beaten a Democrat in this same fashion, the lefties would DEMAND a recount. edit - not 'recount' but investigation.

The Clinton Machine is back!

Get ready for 8 years of Nurse Ratchet.

olevetonahill
1/9/2008, 07:23 PM
I wish she had Married OJ

yermom
1/9/2008, 07:35 PM
i was thinking that was a total setup as well

did anyone see this?

http://truthseeds.org/2008/01/09/errors-transposing-votes-and-diebold-machines-removed-votes-from-obama-and-paul/

i've been seeing multiple things on digg about the voting machines ****ing up NH, but i'm not sure if it's true or not

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/9/2008, 07:36 PM
If New Hampshire "independents" weren't so sure Obama was going to win the dem, they would have voted for Obama, rather than trying to ef up the Repubs by voting for McCain, IMO.

mdklatt
1/9/2008, 07:37 PM
i was thinking that was a total setup as well

By the Clinton campaign? What would they have to gain?

yermom
1/9/2008, 07:44 PM
her witty quip and more exposure in the news outlets, perhaps some headway with non-dem female voters

SicEmBaylor
1/9/2008, 07:45 PM
If New Hampshire "independents" weren't so sure Obama was going to win the dem, they would have voted for Obama, rather than trying to ef up the Repubs by voting for McCain, IMO.
Except that's not what happened.

McCain won in New Hampshire because McCain's message is tailor made for NH Republican voters, his organization there is VERY strong, and he knows how to win the state having done it before.

mdklatt
1/9/2008, 07:45 PM
her witty quip and more exposure in the news outlets, perhaps some headway with non-dem female voters

Oh, I guess I should actually pay attention or something.

soonerscuba
1/9/2008, 08:04 PM
Why does Diebold have any part in electing the leader of the free world again? Every election cycle I will wish for the same outcome: I want the Republican to win the popular vote by 500,000+ votes, lose the electoral college by a fraction and have evidence that Diebold machines made it happen.

1/9/2008, 08:07 PM

McCain won in New Hampshire because McCain's message is tailor made for NH Republican voters, his organization there is VERY strong, and he knows how to win the state having done it before.Ya, he did it in the same manner in 2000. That is, New hampshire leftist "independents" voted for McCain in 2000 as well, in order to put the volatile McCain in front, In hopes he would get the nomination and be easy fodder for the media assault that will follow.

VeeJay
1/9/2008, 09:34 PM
I also thought that was a setup.

With Hillary down 10 points in the polls, who'd get in there WITH A DAMNED SIGN and two rows back and pull that?

She was quick to dismiss it to "a little sexism." To the applause of the blind followers.

Puh-leeze.

Anyone who does not believe this was a classic Clintonesque moment had their heads buried in the sand 1992-2001.

VeeJay
1/9/2008, 09:36 PM
Why have we not heard anything further as far as the identity of the heckler needing his shirt ironed?

This is nothing like the "Don't Tase Me Bro" guy, who the press hounded until his identity was revealed.

Silence is golden when expedient for The Clinton Machine.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/9/2008, 10:22 PM
:rolleyes:

I recognize the handwriting on the "Iron my shirt" sign. It's the same as on the Vince Foster suicide note.

The clintons must have hired the same dudes who helped them kill Foster and made it look like a suicide.

Curly Bill
1/9/2008, 10:31 PM

Probably the funniest thing I've read on here! :D :D

Curly Bill
1/9/2008, 10:33 PM

I recognize the handwriting on the "Iron my shirt" sign. It's the same as on the Vince Foster suicide note.

This was pretty funny too. :D

OUAndy1807
1/9/2008, 10:37 PM
It was a setup, but by a radio duo at WBCN in Boston named Toucher and Rich. They set it up, and then their program director freaked out and wouldn't let them talk about it on air.

olevetonahill
1/9/2008, 11:05 PM
Then ole slickwillie could have Married a chick named Loreana.

OklahomaTuba
1/9/2008, 11:15 PM
Why does Diebold have any part in electing the leader of the free world again? Every election cycle I will wish for the same outcome: I want the Republican to win the popular vote by 500,000+ votes, lose the electoral college by a fraction and have evidence that Diebold machines made it happen.

Everyone knows Diebold was also behind 9/11 & hurricane Katrina.

Its all coming together now. :D

OklahomaTuba
1/9/2008, 11:16 PM
[quote=Jerk]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5818/clintonirongetty533ql1.jpg

Guy shoulda dressed up as Eric Cartman and made a sign about baking him a pie instead.

Whet
1/9/2008, 11:24 PM
Everyone knows Diebold was also behind 9/11 & hurricane Katrina.

Its all coming together now. :D

Sorry OKTuba - Dick Cheney was behind hurricane katrina, it WAS his hurricane machine in the basement of the White House that did that damage! Geez!

No, wait... I just read a reliable internet source with proof that Diebold built the hurricane machine! You're right again...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/9/2008, 11:31 PM

McCain won in New Hampshire because McCain's message is tailor made for NH Republican voters, his organization there is VERY strong, and he knows how to win the state having done it before.Yep. I read where younger voters in NH were saying that McCain's message really resonated with them.

1/10/2008, 12:32 AM
Yep. I read where younger voters in NH were saying that McCain's message really resonated with them.And pray tell, what message was that? (and who wrote that younger voters like McCain's message, and fergoddsakes, what was his/her agenda?)

1/10/2008, 12:40 AM
I also thought that was a setup.

With Hillary down 10 points in the polls, who'd get in there WITH A DAMNED SIGN and two rows back and pull that?

She was quick to dismiss it to "a little sexism." To the applause of the blind followers.

Puh-leeze.

Anyone who does not believe this was a classic Clintonesque moment had their heads buried in the sand 1992-2001.Obviously. If legit hecklers were there, they wouldn't have been allowed in the building, and would, even as I write this, be under a lengthy IRS rectal examination.

OUAndy1807
1/10/2008, 12:48 AM
Obviously. If legit hecklers were there, they wouldn't have been allowed in the building, and would, even as I write this, be under a lengthy IRS rectal examination.
did you not read my post?

1/10/2008, 12:52 AM
did you not read my post?I did, but was offering an opinion to further amplify.

yermom
1/10/2008, 02:59 AM
It was a setup, but by a radio duo at WBCN in Boston named Toucher and Rich. They set it up, and then their program director freaked out and wouldn't let them talk about it on air.

nice.

VeeJay
1/10/2008, 09:07 AM

The clintons must have hired the same dudes who helped them kill Foster and made it look like a suicide.

OK - maybe I was a little obstinate in my cynicism of all things Clintonian in nature. Recalling the 90's though, there was a constant flow of misinformation, cover ups, and perception-versus-reality checks that finally got to be close to a spectator sport ultimately resulting in the Monica meltdown.

Just a few examples that come to mind:

- Hillary discovering missing Rose Law Firm records after the statute of limitations expired on potential cover ups

- Well, for lack of better terms - "vast right wing conspiracy."

- Bubba visiting Omaha Beach, and with cameras rolling, happens upon pebbles in the sand and arranges them in the shape of a cross. Pebbles were reportedly strewn there by an aide before the photo op.

- Bubba leaving the Ron Brown memorial service laughing and jostling with assistants, then, when he spots cameras, sniffles and starts wiping tears from his eyes.

As for Vince Foster, I do not believe he was murdered but it's still a mystery why Hillary had his office door locked after his body was discovered. Que pasa? What was Foster doing for the Clintons? What predicament did he find himself in with them that would push him to suicide?

Ya see why all this stuff is going to come back? Why would we expect any different behavior when this pair get back in the WH??

OklahomaTuba
1/10/2008, 09:21 AM
I think Hillary would be worse actually. Except for screwing anything in a blue dress walking into the oval office.

Oh, wait..