PDA

View Full Version : Like a bad car accident...

M
1/9/2008, 02:04 PM
...you know you can't stop watching.

www.whenisbritneygoingtodie.com (http://www.whenisbritneygoingtodie.com)

My guess: Feb. 8, 2008 @ 7:18 a.m.
Condolence: "Oh Britney, you're so shameless."

Viking Kitten
1/9/2008, 02:07 PM
Tee hee. Leave Britney alone, Oh Spectre of Untimely Demise.

KC//CRIMSON
1/9/2008, 02:17 PM
Kevin Federline had many reasons to be concerned on Thursday night when Britney Spears initiated a standoff with the police and locked herself in her bedroom with the children. The most alarming reason: Kevin knew Britney kept a handgun in that room. He had given it to her for a birthday present, according to one of his friends who spoke to News of the World:

K-Fed, 29, panicked on Thursday night after realising the fallen pop princess kept the handgun—a Beretta 92FS—in the master bedroom where she was holding the kids, Jayden James, one, and Sean Preston, two.
Convinced that in her out-of-control state she would use the weapon to kill the lads then turn it on her herself, the wannabe rapper rang his lawyers who alerted the authorities. "Kevin knew she was on the edge and might snap at any time.

"Knowing there were TWO firearms in the house, including the Beretta, he wasn't taking any chances— hence the massive police response."

That is some chilling ****. Who the hell gives Britney Spears a handgun for a birthday present? Christ, it’s not like their marriage wasn’t rocky from the start: “Hey, baby, I know you hate me using your credit card and partying and stuff. But, uh, here’s a handgun. Happy Birthday, gorgeous! Ha ha, you don’t put it in your mouth, silly. You crack me up. Now what are you do-- holy ****, hit the deck!”

BAM!

“Damn, baby, that’s one way to open a bag of Cheetos. No, wait, not the microwave too! Ricochet! DUCK!”-SF:D

bri
1/9/2008, 02:23 PM
Well, I guess somebody had to be the new Anna Nicole.

And to think, a few years ago the smart money was on Xtina...

birddog
1/9/2008, 04:03 PM
heh heh. i saw her fur burger.

frankensooner
1/9/2008, 04:10 PM
On the radio they said she was tested and was clean of the drugs and booze, but that she is suffering from bi-polar disorder.

That would 'splain a lot.

SicEmBaylor
1/9/2008, 04:13 PM
April 11th, 2009.

bri
1/9/2008, 05:06 PM
On the radio they said she was tested and was clean of the drugs and booze, but that she is suffering from bi-polar disorder.

Yeah, but we've known she was bi-polar since she made out with Madonna at the VMA's.

Oh, wait, wrong bi-. Sorry.

olevetonahill
1/9/2008, 05:19 PM
heh heh. i saw her fur burger.
The pic I saw of her cooter it dint have no fur Just sayin

silverwheels
1/9/2008, 05:20 PM
I hope it's soon so we don't have to hear about her anymore. Give her kids to a couple that would actually take care of them.

Harry Beanbag
1/9/2008, 05:22 PM
December 21, 2012 just like all the rest of us.

OCUDad
1/9/2008, 05:28 PM
December 21, 2012 just like all the rest of us.Dang. Can you get that put off a few days so we can have Christmas that year?

SicEmBaylor
1/9/2008, 05:31 PM
Dang. Can you get that put off a few days so we can have Christmas that year?
Or a few years so that I can graduate before I die.

TYIA

Harry Beanbag
1/9/2008, 05:42 PM
Dang. Can you get that put off a few days so we can have Christmas that year?

Why would you want to? Just think of all the money you'll save by not buying presents. :)

M
1/9/2008, 06:15 PM
Man, I'm pretty cynical. The way I see it, by 2012, she'll either be rehabbed or long gone. I'm putting my money on an early demise. God, I sound like such a cold-hearted bitch right now.

Viking Kitten
1/9/2008, 06:20 PM
But that's why we love you, M.

BigRedJed
1/9/2008, 06:28 PM
Meh. What I really want to know is: where exactly does the "vkmag.com" link at the top of that page take you? Hmmmm?

Viking Kitten
1/9/2008, 06:57 PM
Hee hee. It has articles about Dutch Plushies. :hot: