PDA

View Full Version : M*A*S*H 2.28.83

Viking Kitten
1/9/2008, 01:57 PM
Hey Pat, here's another show for you to discuss with yourself since everybody else already saw it.

Possible spoiler: Hawkeye is going to get all weepy and kill the laughter.

Mjcpr
1/9/2008, 01:58 PM
Is it out on DVD or should I just catch it on TVLand?

Viking Kitten
1/9/2008, 02:02 PM
A DVD player and cable? Man. You're really on the cutting edge of technology there, Slick.

KC//CRIMSON
1/9/2008, 02:03 PM
Possible spoiler: "Hot Lips" isn't what you think it is....

sanantoniosooner
1/9/2008, 02:07 PM
Isn't that when people whine about Col Potter not motivating the surgeons properly?

OU4LIFE
1/9/2008, 02:12 PM
I sense that Pat will really connect with the character they call 'Radar'

sanantoniosooner
1/9/2008, 02:13 PM
I sense that Pat will really connect with the character they call 'Radar'
right on.

Mjcpr
1/9/2008, 02:14 PM
Where can I get a grape Nehi?

OU4LIFE
1/9/2008, 02:21 PM
like you don't now that most grapes are thighhigh...

sooneron
1/9/2008, 03:13 PM
Someone please tell Pat to stop sending me dirty spek messages. Plzkthnx.

yermom
1/9/2008, 09:08 PM
I sense that Pat will really connect with the character they call 'Klinger'

fixed.

C&CDean
1/9/2008, 09:14 PM
Just a friendly fyi:

Mash is the last television series/sitcom/whatever the hell you call it that I watched on a regular basis. Blake > Potter, Trapper > BJ, Frank > Winchester, however, all of the second teamers are good too. Especially Winchester.

bluedogok
1/9/2008, 09:18 PM
I remember watching the final episode in the Walker 6 West TV Lounge....do they even have those anymore?

I have the complete DVD set.

sooneron
1/9/2008, 10:26 PM
Just a friendly fyi:

Mash is the last television series/sitcom/whatever the hell you call it that I watched on a regular basis. Blake > Potter, Trapper > BJ, Frank > Winchester, however, all of the second teamers are good too. Especially Winchester.
Nothing was better than catching it at 10:35 after the news on Koco.
When I was a little younger, I can remember hearing Suicide is painless as my bedtime was 10:30. I could hear it in the next room. Getting bedtime pushed to 11 meant I could watch the MASH rerun, which kicked *** in the 7th or 8th grade!
I caught a few episodes the other night on Nick and it still holds up pretty damn well. You can't say that about many shows from the 70's.

All In the Family
Happy Days (before Richie left or the shark jump, of course)

I can't think of too many others. It probably helps that MASH took place in a suspended state of time-though by the later seasons they started to look like geezers.

Mjcpr
1/9/2008, 10:37 PM
The Sopranos final episode was good. Anyone catch it?

C&CDean
1/10/2008, 08:08 PM
The Sopranos final episode was good. Anyone catch it?

Hell man, I didn't even catch the first, or middle or any of those POS. After The Godfather and Goodfellas The Sopranos is just another goombah snooze.

Rogue
1/10/2008, 11:40 PM
About this time last year I was laying around the house for a few weeks after foot surgery watching M*A*S*H a few times a day on 2 channels. I saw damn near every episode for several seasons and then lapped myself. It was rerun nirvana. Sure the pain meds helped. Best series evar.