PDA

View Full Version : Dear NCAA Rules Committee....

soonermarkus
1/8/2008, 10:56 AM
PLEASE make it an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for players to gesture pulling a flag....Every time a receiver misses a catch they reach for their hip to pull a pretend flag and it's annoying the crap out of me...If we're not going to let them celebrate after a touchdown, can we please stop them from looking like whining crybabies....

Thank you....

PS-Oh, and while you're at it, will you please fix the little problem of determining the national champion every year....thanks...

OUmillenium
1/8/2008, 10:57 AM
word on the pulling the flag stuff

fadada1
1/8/2008, 11:43 AM
what about "pulling a flag" while diving/flipping into the endzone?

MamaMia
1/8/2008, 11:46 AM
They'll just say they had an itch.

Landthief 1972
1/8/2008, 01:40 PM
While we're at it, let's do away with that moronic "jump in the air and bump hips with a fellow player" bit.

Collier11
1/8/2008, 01:59 PM
while we are at it, lets just say they cant high five, pat on the helmet, or scream in excitement either. several of you are on here griping about not enough emotion then you want to take it away??? none of these things show up the other team as far as im concerned

OU Adonis
1/8/2008, 02:11 PM
I know I always hated pats on the butt while playing football. To show them I always turned around real quick. That will show them!

soonermarkus
1/8/2008, 02:14 PM
while we are at it, lets just say they cant high five, pat on the helmet, or scream in excitement either. several of you are on here griping about not enough emotion then you want to take it away??? none of these things show up the other team as far as im concerned

huh?

Collier11
1/8/2008, 02:15 PM
huh?

eggzackly!

bstuff1979
1/8/2008, 02:21 PM
You all do realize, that, as a Sooner fan and/or alumn, starting a statement with, "Dear NCAA Rules Committee" has the same results as a Jewish child saying "Dear Santa Claus". They don't exactly do much for us.