PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles

winnard
1/7/2008, 08:17 PM
Just seeing his face makes me want to club a puppy.

Petro-Sooner
1/7/2008, 08:22 PM
Did I just see Chris Weinke during the coin toss?? :twinkies: And yes I hope miles gets it beat out of him.

madillsoonerfan5353
1/7/2008, 08:26 PM
Is a jackass!!!!!

:pop:

dabien
1/7/2008, 09:32 PM
quit hating
les miles may be cocky
but he beat OU twice with crappy teams
he's legit

Soonerus
1/7/2008, 09:33 PM
Les still suffering from brain damage...

47Wins
1/7/2008, 10:23 PM
I keep hoping someone will run out of bounds and break both of his legs. He gives the appearance of having no idea what's happening on the field.

Jerk
1/7/2008, 10:42 PM
quit hating
les miles may be cocky
he's legit

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/75/4u0tngzca0.jpg

CORNholio
1/8/2008, 03:25 AM
quit hating
les miles may be cocky
he's legit

No, he's just lucky.

pott_2
1/8/2008, 06:26 AM
...is a funtional retard....

MrJimBeam
1/8/2008, 07:06 AM
....chews on his tongue.

Eauxkie Tiger
1/8/2008, 07:13 AM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5323/milescs6.jpg

pott_2
1/8/2008, 07:20 AM
Touchét........

What are you doing on the Sooner board the night your team won the MNC?

TUSooner
1/8/2008, 07:31 AM
He may be lucky. He may not be smart.
But at least his teams show up to play and don't whine when they are expected to play like champions.

The Maestro
1/8/2008, 10:26 AM
Gotta be honest...I have never liked the guy. And I watched just to see him say something crazy before, during or after the game.

Instead, Les was cordial, well spoken, emotional, gracious in victory and acted with class and grace all night.

In the end, the guy stood up for his team, made a tough decision not to take his dream job and stayed loyal to the team that was loyal to him and he took advantage of his breaks of getting to the title game.

Meanwhile, I know this other coach who gets snippy at the media and outside of his team's fanbase not many people like him or his attitude.

Just sayin'...

OUmillenium
1/8/2008, 11:03 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Don't like Lester but he gets it done.

The Maestro
1/8/2008, 11:09 AM
I will also say this...what is with the cheesy leather jackets the winning coaches have put on after the last two BCS title games? Meyer and now Miles. I do bet Stoops would not do this regardless of who said he was supposed to. I mean, is this so they can run some promo about buying a national title leather jacket...which, by the way, would be about the goofiest thing you could buy short of a NASCAR jacket.

OklahomaRed
1/8/2008, 03:38 PM
He's an arse; however, he stayed with his team. He didn't send Pelini packing, which as a smart move, and he had his team ready to play. He also was smart enough to get the heck out of stoolwater as fast as he could.

picasso
1/8/2008, 03:43 PM
quit hating
les miles may be cocky
he's legit
oSu '02 wasn't too crappy. maybe in your odd world.

Bob Simmons beat us too but we don't hate on him. The Lester brought it on himself. His tremendous self.

NYC Poke
1/8/2008, 03:43 PM
Meanwhile, I know this other coach who gets snippy at the media and outside of his team's fanbase not many people like him or his attitude.

Just sayin'...

Um . . . just who are you talking about?

tbl
1/8/2008, 03:49 PM
Gotta be honest...I have never liked the guy. And I watched just to see him say something crazy before, during or after the game.

Instead, Les was cordial, well spoken, emotional, gracious in victory and acted with class and grace all night.

In the end, the guy stood up for his team, made a tough decision not to take his dream job and stayed loyal to the team that was loyal to him and he took advantage of his breaks of getting to the title game.

Just sayin'...
I was waiting for the same thing and I never saw it. I was actually shocked that he didn't behave in typical Les fashion... but he didn't. :les:

TexasSooner01
1/8/2008, 03:50 PM
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/75/4u0tngzca0.jpg

This is the best Les pic yet!!! :D