PDA

View Full Version : Boogers! I can already hear the tiger-baiters in the street outside my office.

TUSooner
1/7/2008, 04:46 PM
It's a good thing my windows don't open, or I would have showered them with office furishings and as many volumes of the Federal Reporter (3rd Series :) ) that I could tote from the library down the hall.

Frickin low-life idgits. :mad:

Tulsa_Fireman
1/7/2008, 05:33 PM
DO EET

Zbird
1/7/2008, 06:00 PM
It's a good thing my windows don't open, or I would have showered them with office furishings and as many volumes of the Federal Reporter (3rd Series :) ) that I could tote from the library down the hall.

Don't hide your feelings TU. Tell us how you really feel.

Phil
1/7/2008, 06:33 PM

Dude, I'll go along with everything you said except the law books. I can't remember the last time I laid hands on a law book of any kind - reporter or statute. The innerweb is the friend of all us legal research types.

TUSooner
1/7/2008, 08:26 PM
Dude, I'll go along with everything you said except the law books. I can't remember the last time I laid hands on a law book of any kind - reporter or statute. The innerweb is the friend of all us legal research types.
That's why I could afford to throw them all out the window! One of the great perks of lawyerin for Uncle Sam is unlimited WestLaw and Lexis :D I bet I opened a case reporter twice in the last year.

Petro-Sooner
1/7/2008, 08:34 PM
I was just thinking I bet the Ohio State fans have had their fill of lsu fans.

TUSooner
1/7/2008, 08:36 PM
I was just thinking I bet the Ohio State fans have had their fill of lsu fans.
possibly....