PDA

View Full Version : You gonna watch the game tomorrow night

SOONER STEAKER
1/6/2008, 11:30 AM
I'll be the biggest Buckeye fan tomorrow. I hope Les Miles comes down with the worst case of the "crud" that I just gotover. :P

SoonerStormchaser
1/6/2008, 11:42 AM
Nope...and even if I didn't have a PT test on Tuesday, I wouldn't watch. It'd be like I either had to cheer for Hitler or Satan...no thanks.

Doged
1/6/2008, 12:46 PM
I'm pretty apathetic about the whole thing. I might switch over and check the score a couple times, but have no interest in watching the game.

BoulderSooner79
1/6/2008, 12:55 PM
I'm sure most of us will admit we will watch. And the rest of us are fibbers.:P

rubyspirit
1/6/2008, 01:08 PM
I'll watch ... to observe. Not rooting for either team.

Doged
1/6/2008, 01:09 PM
I'm sure most of us will admit we will watch. And the rest of us are fibbers.:P

Give me something besides two teams who act like they're coached by Yosemite Sam and Poindexter and I might be able to drudge up a bit more interest. :D

Newbomb Turk
1/6/2008, 01:11 PM
I'm a college football fan - damn right I'm gonna watch.

I watched SC and texass - that pretty much proves I'll watch any championship game.

OKC-SLC
1/6/2008, 01:46 PM
Picking a rooting interest in this game is not like it was with USC/Texas, which was like asking me which testicle I'd like cut off.

But I sure hope both teams can lose. I'll withhold all wishes for natural disasters given that it's in NO and that might be in poor taste.

TUSooner
1/6/2008, 01:59 PM
I'll watch.
But if LSU puts it out of reach, I'll stop and start on my off-season reading list.

BASSooner
1/6/2008, 02:51 PM
Go tigers.

I don't like les, but i also want everyone to see just how overrated osu is. Beating akron just will not make you a 5-star caliber football team. They got DESTROYED in the championship game and should get hammered again. They should really stay out of it for a long time.

silverwheels
1/6/2008, 03:35 PM
I'll watch it because it's the last college football game until this Fall. I don't think I can cheer either way, though. Both teams are evil.

NYC Poke
1/6/2008, 03:38 PM
You have to admit, Hitler vs. Satan would be an intriguing matchup.

GottaHavePride
1/6/2008, 04:47 PM
Wait. Is it Good Hitler or Space Hitler? (http://www.goats.com/archive/050314.html)

TUSooner
1/6/2008, 06:20 PM
Go tigers.

I don't like les, but i also want everyone to see just how overrated osu is. Beating akron just will not make you a 5-star caliber football team. They got DESTROYED in the championship game and should get hammered again. They should really stay out of it for a long time.
I can't deny there's "logic" in this post. But... gah! :D

goingoneight
1/6/2008, 06:23 PM
Why the animosity toward Ohio State? A lot of people here always act like they ****ed on Owen Field or something. I'm not so convinced that they don't have a chance after seeing Floriduh-Michigan, FSU-Kentucky and Misery-R'Kansas.

swardboy
1/6/2008, 06:27 PM
Why the animosity toward Ohio State? A lot of people here always act like they ****ed on Owen Field or something. I'm not so convinced that they don't have a chance after seeing Floriduh-Michigan, FSU-Kentucky and Misery-R'Kansas.

...and Oklahoma - West Virginia :O

goingoneight
1/6/2008, 07:03 PM
WVU is a good team and had everyone but Rodriguez intact. Their team wanted to win and rallied in the face of adversity. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

Predicting a 40-point win against anyone in a BCS game with 5 starters out is stupid. WVU was faster than what we fielded, but they also had the "want it" factor. It was pretty clear that until we only managed three FGs that we didn't "want" anything that wasn't an automatic given.

usmc-sooner
1/6/2008, 07:56 PM
I hope LSU wins

PLaw
1/6/2008, 08:14 PM
Nope. I'm going to carry on my personal boycott and hope that sometime in my lifetime there will be a playoff.

BOOMER

UTsucks
1/6/2008, 08:40 PM
Nope. I'm going to carry on my personal boycott and hope that sometime in my lifetime there will be a playoff.

BOOMER

Good luck with that. I'll be at FOX SPORTS in Plano watching :D

OUsooner1
1/7/2008, 09:16 AM
I'll watch as i shall be in drunkytown since school doesn't start for another week :D

sanantoniosooner
1/7/2008, 09:25 AM

BOOMER
yeah.........I'd prefer to get embarrassed on national television in a different format.

sendbaht
1/7/2008, 10:20 AM
Hay, I'm watching. Looking forward to it. Have to leave work a little early.

GO TOSU!!!!!!!!!!!

Curly Bill
1/7/2008, 10:22 AM
Honestly, it depends on if there's anything else on. I'll either watch with half-interest, or flip over occasonally to see what's going on.