PDA

View Full Version : Just one question about the BCS......

madillsoonerfan5353
1/6/2008, 10:06 AM
beat down we got the other night!!? Does anybody feel that only a few guys played the hearts out!!! Iggy played a great game!! What was with Kelley, didn't want to miss the out on the NFL draft??? Patrick was avg. like 5 yards a carry, why in the second half did Brown get most of the carries, and Allen just play special teams???? Give credit to WV they came to play! I don't want Stoops run out of Norman, but I do feel some things need to change!! I was just thinking!!!! Im still BOOMER SOONER for life!!!!

85sooners
1/6/2008, 10:18 AM
:twinkies:

frou
1/6/2008, 10:19 AM
As far as Patrick not playing I can only imagine it was because he refused to block anyone.

He whiffed by a couple guys that tatoo'd Sam.

usmc-sooner
1/6/2008, 10:31 AM
As far as Patrick not playing I can only imagine it was because he refused to block anyone.

He whiffed by a couple guys that tatoo'd Sam.

that didn't keep them from playing any of our guys on the line.

OKC-SLC
1/6/2008, 11:16 AM
they had to reach their O-line total of 75 yards of penalties somehow. Hard to do that from the bench.

SoonerLB
1/6/2008, 12:10 PM

:D

St. Louis Sooner
1/6/2008, 12:21 PM
beat down we got the other night!!? Does anybody feel that only a few guys played the hearts out!!! Iggy played a great game!! What was with Kelley, didn't want to miss the out on the NFL draft??? Patrick was avg. like 5 yards a carry, why in the second half did Brown get most of the carries, and Allen just play special teams???? Give credit to WV they came to play! I don't want Stoops run out of Norman, but I do feel some things need to change!! I was just thinking!!!! Im still BOOMER SOONER for life!!!!

I'm missing it. What's the ' ... one question ...' in your original post? There are four above.

rubyspirit
1/6/2008, 01:10 PM
Throw the ball! You have the best receivers in the country.

Bad decision to run the ball when we were too far behind for the running game.

madillsoonerfan5353
1/6/2008, 03:22 PM
I'm missing it. What's the ' ... one question ...' in your original post? There are four above.

Once I got started I couldn't stop!!! My bad! Ok FOUR questions!!!
:D :D :D

Aries
1/7/2008, 08:21 AM
Didn't Kelly have the flu or something?

Quentin Chaney also had a HUGE game.

tigepilot
1/7/2008, 10:04 AM
While the offense struggled at times, I don't think you can blame the loss on the offense. They scored 28 points (would have been 30 if they just kicked the extra point when they should have). NOBODY should score 28 points on an OU defense.

bigasschunk
1/7/2008, 10:20 AM
Throw the ball! You have the best receivers in the country.

Bad decision to run the ball when we were too far behind for the running game.

true dat.

Sco
1/7/2008, 11:29 AM
There seems to be a lot of excitement about this thread!!1!1!one!! I can't stop using exclamation points!1!!eleven!!!11!