PDA

View Full Version : Night Trips

soonerinabilene
1/5/2008, 01:08 PM
A friend of mine and I were discussing this idea that I've had for awhile.

Basically, I want to start taking a trip to tulsa every thursday to go there. The plan would be to get a VERY early morning flight to Tulsa, spend the entire day looking at the boobies, and then jump on a plane and head home.

It is probably a stupid idea, but I think it sounds like a great deal of fun.

Is the most obvious copycat thread title evar? Possibly. Im surprised sicem's thread got to 13 posts without this coming up.

yermom
1/5/2008, 01:10 PM
wouldn't OKC be closer? :D

bluedogok
1/5/2008, 01:14 PM
I thought they were opening one up in Lawton?

yermom
1/5/2008, 01:16 PM
yeah, but who wants to go to Lawton?

soonerinabilene
1/5/2008, 01:16 PM
wouldn't OKC be closer? :D
Is there one in OKC? I spend all my time in the Tulsa area when I come up, so thats the only one I know about. I read somewhere that Tulsa was better than okc anyway.:D

If there is one in OKC, than I could probably alternate flights from Tulsa Int. to Will Rogers World every week. Good idea, yermom.

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2008, 02:52 PM
yeah, but who wants to go to Lawton?
For that matter, who wants to go to OKC?

Jimminy Crimson
1/5/2008, 03:00 PM
For that matter, who wants to go to OKC?

OKC>Tulsa>Lawton

The end.

:pop:

DeadSolidPerfect
1/5/2008, 05:38 PM
There's already a Nite Trips in Lawton. If I were flying to Tulsa to see boobies I'd go to Cloud Nine. Just nasty enough you feel like it might have been worth it.

Okla-homey
1/5/2008, 06:46 PM
A friend of mine and I were discussing this idea that I've had for awhile.

Basically, I want to start taking a trip to tulsa every thursday to go there. The plan would be to get a VERY early morning flight to Tulsa, spend the entire day looking at the boobies, and then jump on a plane and head home.

It is probably a stupid idea, but I think it sounds like a great deal of fun.

Is the most obvious copycat thread title evar? Possibly. Im surprised sicem's thread got to 13 posts without this coming up.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to find some skank in your neck of the woods and offer her 100 bucks a week to come over, peel off her top, then rub her butt in your lap?

Newbomb Turk
1/5/2008, 07:32 PM
Wouldn't it be cheaper to find some skank in your neck of the woods and offer her 100 bucks a week to come over, peel off her top, then rub her butt in your lap?

yes - but that makes for a crappy copycat thread.

bluedogok
1/5/2008, 07:37 PM
Is there one in OKC? I spend all my time in the Tulsa area when I come up, so thats the only one I know about. I read somewhere that Tulsa was better than okc anyway.:D

If there is one in OKC, than I could probably alternate flights from Tulsa Int. to Will Rogers World every week. Good idea, yermom.
They started in OKC then opened in Tulsa a few years later. It is on Reno in the I-40/Meridian area.

StoopTroup
1/5/2008, 08:14 PM
I thought SicEm did the copycat thread.

tulsaoilerfan
1/5/2008, 09:10 PM
There's already a Nite Trips in Lawton. If I were flying to Tulsa to see boobies I'd go to Cloud Nine. Just nasty enough you feel like it might have been worth it.
Escapades anyone?:D