PDA

View Full Version : We're spoiled, center of the universe fans

PLaw
1/5/2008, 11:38 AM
Just saw this reply to an article in the Oklahoman:

"I don't think the absence of Kelly really made that much of a difference. Bradford had a poor performance. . . . ."

Since when is connecting on 66% of your passes with over 250 yds a poor performance?

Wow.

BOOMER

BoulderSooner79
1/5/2008, 11:54 AM
Just saw this reply to an article in the Oklahoman:

"I don't think the absence of Kelly really made that much of a difference. Bradford had a poor performance. . . . ."

Since when is connecting on 66% of your passes with over 250 yds a poor performance?

Wow.

BOOMER

That's just silly. Bradford was a tad inaccurate after all the pressure in got in the first few series, but seemed fine in the 2nd half. The lone pick was a bad play call IMO. It was 3rd and goal from the 20 and WVU was in a prevent, so very little chance of success. Sure, Bradford should have thrown it away, but the smart call would be to take the 10 yards they were conceding and kick the easy FG. From the success #84 had catching the ball, you gotta think Kelly would have had a monster game. Also, just Kellys presence on the field forces compromises elsewhere on the defense.

LittleWingSooner
1/5/2008, 11:56 AM
We had a lot of problems in that game. Bradford wasn't one of them. I think early on he had trouble reading their defenses and that's why some guys came unblocked. But later in the game he played real well. He nearly had a 3rd TD late in the game. He was the least of OU's problems.

MextheBulldog
1/5/2008, 11:59 AM
Yeah, the o-line had way more issues than Sammy B. And he did play about his normal game.

zeke
1/5/2008, 12:59 PM
Yeah, the o-line had way more issues than Sammy B. And he did play about his normal game.

agreed