PDA

View Full Version : Will the Sooners receive any commits during the All-America games?

insuranceman_22
1/4/2008, 06:01 PM
Will anyone be commiting to the Crimson & Cream during any of the All-America games? The one already commited don't count, anyone we need to be watching for?

KingDavid
1/4/2008, 06:21 PM
Will anyone be commiting to the Crimson & Cream during any of the All-America games? The one already commited don't count, anyone we need to be watching for?

Hints that Jameel Owens might commit. We'll see. I'm not holding my breath after what happened with Arthur Brown. No need to count our chickens . . .

BASSooner
1/4/2008, 07:41 PM
Julio Jones is hinting that the may commit to the sooners. Just sayin thats what he LOOKS like he's doing.

Curly Bill
1/4/2008, 08:00 PM
Julio Jones is hinting that the may commit to the sooners. Just sayin thats what he LOOKS like he's doing.

Well, that would help me to be a little less pizzed off about the Fiesta Bowl fiasco. :D

SOONER STEAKER
1/4/2008, 09:14 PM
I be schocked f Jones comitted this early. But, I'll be watching.

BillyBall
1/5/2008, 12:08 PM
I would be surprised if any of OU's WR targets commit this weekend. Owens, Jarboe, Adams, and Jones will probably all wait to make things official until signing day.

In the case of Jones and Jarboe, there are still visits that both would like to make.

ArkanSooner
1/5/2008, 02:15 PM
Daniel Franklin just made a tackle on Jermie Calhoun. It was nice to hear two future Sooners name on the same play.

colleyvillesooner
1/5/2008, 02:47 PM
Jarboe will announce at halftime of the under Armour game, coming up in 1:00.

Watch Me Stride
1/5/2008, 03:06 PM
Jarboe will announce at halftime of the under Armour game, coming up in 1:00.

Halftime is over and he still hasnt

NorthernIowaSooner
1/5/2008, 03:09 PM
got him, hes coming to norman

Watch Me Stride
1/5/2008, 03:09 PM
holy **** i was like wheres the hat, haha, sweet

Desert Sapper
1/5/2008, 03:11 PM
That dude looks like a grown *** man. Freaking huge. Great recruiting coup. Awesome. Welcome to the Sooner family, Josh. Welcome to the Sooner family.

insuranceman_22
1/5/2008, 03:12 PM
Hell yes......meet the newest Sooner

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=60919

NorthernIowaSooner
1/5/2008, 03:12 PM
i had a sneaky feeling he was coming here when the hat wasnt on the table, kids always trying to make things suspenseful

Watch Me Stride
1/5/2008, 03:21 PM
It just said on the bottom of the screen that Julio is commited to alabama???????????????

BillyBall
1/6/2008, 08:44 AM
I would be surprised if any of OU's WR targets commit this weekend. Owens, Jarboe, Adams, and Jones will probably all wait to make things official until signing day.

In the case of Jones and Jarboe, there are still visits that both would like to make.

:rolleyes:

BillyBall
1/6/2008, 10:39 AM
The highest ranked prospect announcing his commitment during the U.S. Army All-American game was Pompano Beach (Fla.) Ely cornerback Patrick Johnson who checks in at No. 3 in the Rivals100. A one-time Miami commitment, Johnson pledged his services to LSU and head coach Les Miles who will play in the BCS title game on Monday.

"The reason I chose LSU was I love Les Miles. He's an upbeat and upfront guy. He'll tell you the truth," said Johnson after the game

Thats funny stuff right there...