PDA

View Full Version : Young Padawan does well

crawfish
1/4/2008, 01:41 PM
Good going! (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320005,00.html)

Boy, 11, Uses Toy Lightsaber to Defend Mom From Attacker

An 11-year-old boy demonstrated The Force when he defended his mom by hitting an attacker with a toy lightsaber.

The man, in his 30s, fled after being confronted by the youngster outside a bakery in Swardeston, near Norwich, England.

Police said the boy hit the man with his toy after the man had punched and verbally abused his mother as she approached her car.

Officers are appealing for witnesses to the Dec. 22 attack.

Allan Jennings of the Norfolk Police said: "The incident caused quite a commotion and it is unlikely it would have gone unnoticed."

Miko
1/4/2008, 01:45 PM
I read that too. The force is strong in this one.

But more importantly has he killed a bear yet?????

bri
1/4/2008, 02:30 PM
And the Youngling even knows that a Jedi uses the Force for defense, never attack. :D

Holy hell, I'm a dork.

Viking Kitten
1/4/2008, 02:51 PM
Were my son to find himself in that situation, he would probably try to use his XBox controller to defend me, and then be surprised to find out that infrared beams don't actually hurt anyone.

He'd then ask the would-be attacker to play Madden 08 with him.

Sooner_Bob
1/4/2008, 03:00 PM
And the Youngling even knows that a Jedi uses the Force for defense, never attack. :D

Holy hell, I'm a dork.

But you're a dork with style . . . :cool:

crawfish
1/4/2008, 03:04 PM
Were my son to find himself in that situation, he would probably try to use his XBox controller to defend me, and then be surprised to find out that infrared beams don't actually hurt anyone.

He'd then ask the would-be attacker to play Madden 08 with him.

HA! My kids would use the Wii controller, and that leaves an awful mark (as I discovered playing tennis one night).