PDA

View Full Version : The Big 12

The_Red_Patriot
1/4/2008, 10:25 AM
Not to bad in the bowls @ 5-3 with only one team getting blown out ....Cough:Oklahoma:Cough

If we were to win and the conference go 6-2, how much respect do we get?

The Big 12 was alot better in bowl games this year compared to recent years and you have to really believe now that the conference is on its way back.

Congrats Kansas

Curly Bill
1/4/2008, 10:36 AM
Too bad I'm an OU fan and not a Big 12 fan. :D

...sorry, I just don't get the conference fandom thing. I'm an OU fan and the rest of them can suc it. :D

OUmillenium
1/4/2008, 11:21 AM
Word

The_Red_Patriot
1/4/2008, 11:23 AM
You need your conference to win out of conference games to help perception.

sooneron
1/4/2008, 11:31 AM
I would guess that 4 big 12 teams will start next year ranked 10-15 with TT having an outside shot at the top 25. Afterall someone on ESPiN said that TT should run the table next year. :rolleyes:

BoulderSooner79
1/4/2008, 11:41 AM
I have to admit I enjoyed watching KU last night and was a bit envious. They played with heart and the offense was creative against a very talented defense. They were forced into some mistakes, but when VT came roaring back and looked to take over the game, KU made the plays they needed to and held them off. Even if VT had somehow comeback, I would have applauded the effort.

achiro
1/4/2008, 11:46 AM
Too bad I'm an OU fan and not a Big 12 fan. :D

...sorry, I just don't get the conference fandom thing. I'm an OU fan and the rest of them can suc it. :D
You must not have many "SEC is the greatest conference in the world" homers for friends.