PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Bowl Preperation

bobnurse
1/3/2008, 07:04 PM
Im wondering how our preperation is prior to bowl games. It seems we arent prepared or fired up to play in the bowl games. Im just wondering if anyone has inside info on how the practices are run. How intense are they. Are they just a walk through or intense?
How do our practices compare to others prior to bowl games.

We dont seem prepared, but i never hear anyone address the pre-bowl practices.

It just seems like were glad to be there just to be in a bowl, but not there with the fire and desire to win one.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

OKLA21FAN
1/3/2008, 07:07 PM
I'm wondering why this warranted staring a new thread. I would think that some pre-thread preparation is in order. :D

bobnurse
1/3/2008, 07:09 PM
I'm wondering why this warranted staring a new thread. I would think that some pre-thread preparation is in order. :D

Please direct me to the already present thread addressing my questions.

SoonerLB
1/3/2008, 07:10 PM
It does make one wonder, especially when the players show up with about as much enthusiasm as would be seen from a group having to load up on the bus for the trip home.

OKLA21FAN
1/3/2008, 07:16 PM
Please direct me to the already present thread addressing my questions.
start here
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2
you have about a 70% chance just by picking any thread that contains 'bowl talk' :pop:

Leroy Lizard
1/3/2008, 07:32 PM
I doubt they do much differently than they do in the regular season. I don't see why the practices would be different, to tell you the truth. What would change?

They do hold seminars on proper behavior while visiting the bowl city, such as being nice in public, avoiding staying out late, not stealing property...

BTW, I think this was worthy of a new thread. It hasn't really been discussed that much in the other threads.