PDA

View Full Version : Tressel was outcoached worse last year

RoaminSooner
1/3/2008, 05:13 PM
They only had 88 yards on Offense. I hope we kick some *** next year, I'm over feeling ****ty about this game...time to move on

Talk to you fella's in the fall

Boomer Sooner

TripleOption14
1/3/2008, 05:26 PM
True. The only problem with this statement is that i guransheed Ohio St. and Tressel come out and play with a HUGE chip on their shoulder and beat LSU! As much as i hate to admit it Ohio St. is gonna win i think and everyone will see how better prepared Tressel's team will be this year. Mark it down!!

insuranceman_22
1/3/2008, 05:33 PM
I agree with you triple, at least about the prepared part....but I don't see tosu winning this game against the tig's in New Orleans....that's a lot to overcome down there....

RedstickSooner
1/3/2008, 05:50 PM
True. The only problem with this statement is that i guransheed Ohio St. and Tressel come out and play with a HUGE chip on their shoulder and beat LSU! As much as i hate to admit it Ohio St. is gonna win i think and everyone will see how better prepared Tressel's team will be this year. Mark it down!!

I dunno, yo. That's what everyone said about us a couple times the past few years. Although I think they're probably done saying that about us, at least :)

The Maestro
1/3/2008, 05:52 PM
Jim Tressel and Ohio State's failures do not make me feel any better about giving up 55, 43 and 48 in our last three BCS games.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/3/2008, 05:55 PM
Jim Tressel and Ohio State's failures do not make me feel any better about giving up 55, 43 and 48 in our last three BCS games.

Stop it, you sunshine pump-oh. Wait. My bad. :P