PDA

View Full Version : Bane me!! I don't care!

TexasIsOUsBtch
1/3/2008, 01:29 AM
The greatest thing i can take away from tonights game is... DJ Wolfe will never play another down at OU... He was the worst DB that has ever stepped on a football field at any level... He was the safety that was no where around when they went up 20-6.. That guy made Eric Bassey look like a first team all-american...

And i know that he had some picks this year, and garnered a few fans, but look at all the picks.. they came on tipped balls... He picked them because he was out of position, AGAIN, and the ball was deflected his way... had they not been tipped, they all would have been completed for big gains... I'm just sayin'... I very happy he's gone.... now, bane me for speaking the truth!!!!

Jello Biafra
1/3/2008, 01:32 AM
The greatest thing i can take away from tonights game is... DJ Wolfe will never play another down at OU... He was the worst DB that has ever stepped on a football field at any level... He was the safety that was no where around when they went up 20-6.. That guy made Eric Bassey look like a first team all-american...

And i know that he had some picks this year, and garnered a few fans, but look at all the picks.. they came on tipped balls... He picked them because he was out of position, AGAIN, and the ball was deflected his way... had they not been tipped, they all would have been completed for big gains... I'm just sayin'... I very happy he's gone.... now, bane me for speaking the truth!!!!

he played good this year.......he was about the only one tonight that was a sure tackler.......you have no clue what his role was on any given play. he may have been on a blitz.......it happens. they always say live by the blitz, die by the blitz.

RoaminSooner
1/3/2008, 01:34 AM
Lighten up dude- coaches think he's good enough. Who are you to judge? What about the corners being out of position? This is coaching, coaching coaching

Watch Me Stride
1/3/2008, 01:35 AM

He actually had a pretty good game compared to the other DB's.

TexasIsOUsBtch
I'm too drunk and tired from the long day, but in the next couple days, I'll put together a list of his accomplishments... for every good play he made, he made about a dozen bad ones... be like Mike Gundy and defend the players, but they deserve criticism when they suck

Rhino
He bit on that play action pass, as did the rest of our backfield.

However, if you think he played anything but very, very well this year, then you might want to start watching a different sport.

goingoneight
1/3/2008, 01:36 AM
D.J. is the best SS we have had in a long while. Probably the best since BV took over.

TexasIsOUsBtch
1/3/2008, 01:36 AM
Lighten up dude- coaches think he's good enough. Who are you to judge? What about the corners being out of position? This is coaching, coaching coaching

coaches think he's good enough because they don't have any other options..

TexasIsOUsBtch
1/3/2008, 01:37 AM
He bit on that play action pass, as did the rest of our backfield.

However, if you think he played anything but very, very well this year, then you might want to start watching a different sport.

I'm not talking about this year alone... I'm talking about his career... he's a miserable DB

Whet
1/3/2008, 01:38 AM
was your subject line a play on words? "Bane" me, as in Wolfe bane, from the werewolfe movies? Wolfbane was used to repel werewolves, aka DJ Wolfe........

Pretty clever

TexasIsOUsBtch
1/3/2008, 01:39 AM
D.J. is the best SS we have had in a long while. Probably the best since BV took over.

Really? WOW! if he's the best we've had, no wonder we've lost 4 straight BCS bowls

Crucifax Autumn
1/3/2008, 01:40 AM
No...just bad spelling I'm sure!

Crucifax Autumn
1/3/2008, 01:41 AM
hmmm...4 straight...and yet he didn't play in 4 straight bcs bowls....

Just Sayin'

Watch Me Stride
I'm not talking about this year alone... I'm talking about his career... he's a miserable DB

Lol, can you go root for Texas or something.

Rhino
I'm not talking about this year alone... I'm talking about his career... he's a miserable DB He was an average running back his freshman year.
He was a very green corner thrust into the starting job his sophomore year.
He definitely regressed as a corner his junior year.
He played lights out as the SS this year.

You can't fault the kid when he was playing a new position virtually every year.

batonrougesooner
1/3/2008, 01:42 AM
I always thought DJ was a pretty good player for us.

TexasIsOUsBtch
1/3/2008, 01:46 AM
He was an average running back his freshman year.
He was a very green corner thrust into the starting job his sophomore year.
He definitely regressed as a corner his junior year.
He played lights out as the SS this year.

You can't fault the kid when he was playing a new position virtually every year.

if u people really think he played lights out this year, u obviously don't really watch football, just the highlights... i'm not going to get anyone to agree with me so i"m gonna take my drunk *** to bed...

olevetonahill
1/3/2008, 01:47 AM
I'm too drunk and tired from the long day, but in the next couple days, I'll put together a list of his accomplishments... for every good play he made, he made about a dozen bad ones... be like Mike Gundy and defend the players, but they deserve criticism when they suck

Im gonna Neg ya to Bolivia .
Dont be Dissin a young Man who has done his Best for us
If ya can do better then get urass on the field !
Nuff said

Crucifax Autumn
1/3/2008, 01:47 AM
695 is godlike! Clam down and think about it, then let's all discuss this rationally. I saw him play pretty well tonight and I saw our secondary as a whole play crappy due to the run threat and biting too quick.

GottaHavePride
1/3/2008, 01:49 AM
Nothing to see here. Move along.

olevetonahill
if u people really think he played lights out this year, u obviously don't really watch football, just the highlights... i'm not going to get anyone to agree with me so i"m gonna take my drunk *** to bed...

Im thinking you shoulda took ur drunkass to bed earlier !:mad:

Watch Me Stride
Im gonna Neg ya to Bolivia .
Dont be Dissin a young Man who has done his Best for us
If ya can do better then get urass on the field !
Nuff said

Bring a forklift