PDA

View Full Version : Very impressed...

OSUAggie
1/3/2008, 01:20 AM
All of the 'other' OU message boards are jumping off the ledge, but you guys are pretty sane (relatively speaking, of course) about the whole thing. I was definitely surprised with the outcome of the game, but obviously **** happens in college football.

Overall, congrats on the nice season: Big 12 title, BCS bowl, swept the orange teams, found a QB, etc. As a Poke, I'm accustomed to saying this: looking forward to next year. ;)

SoonerinSouthlake
1/3/2008, 01:23 AM
thanks for the nice post. but dig deeper....the ledge is plenty big on this board too.

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2008, 01:27 AM
The ledge jumpers from this board are stoic - they just jumped w/o leaving a note:eek:

Yeah it was a great year. UT was favored to win the south and the conference while we had questions at QB and LB. Next year, we will the early favorite (barring any off-field disasters) and it will be interesting to see how the team comes together. Hopefully, you Pokes won't pull something crooked and get good on us :D

Theskipster
1/3/2008, 01:29 AM
I'm still trying to find the ledge.

goingoneight
1/3/2008, 01:32 AM
It happens when your best talent is on the bench or on the bus.

Great team, has been good for awhile now. They played to win, and we just didn't have enough fight, speed or talent to field a winnable team tonight.

Take any given team in the BCS and sit out five of their starters. Tell me they just up and do better.

Jello Biafra
1/3/2008, 01:35 AM
All of the 'other' OU message boards are jumping off the ledge, but you guys are pretty sane (relatively speaking, of course) about the whole thing. I was definitely surprised with the outcome of the game, but obviously **** happens in college football.

Overall, congrats on the nice season: Big 12 title, BCS bowl, swept the orange teams, found a QB, etc. As a Poke, I'm accustomed to saying this: looking forward to next year. ;)

suck it goatboy.......

if this makes you feel any better, you put your team out there right now, even without the 5 we are missing, we still beat you by 17........

Fraggle145
1/3/2008, 01:39 AM
most of the really bad ones were already baned. f'em, f'wva, f'texas and f'osu ;)

KingDavid
1/3/2008, 01:52 AM
I'm still trying to find the ledge.

Here, man. It's over here. I'm laid out right next to it.

When you get here, please push me over. I'm too drunk to even roll over.:O

Crucifax Autumn
1/3/2008, 01:58 AM
Unlike some other boards, we're relatively reasonable other than a few notable ****tards. We know what happened and the sane ones among us aren't going to pull a hornfans style meltdown.

But, I do know a certain third appendage that can lick my balls....

OSUAggie
1/3/2008, 02:03 AM
most of the really bad ones were already baned. f'em, f'wva, f'texas and f'osu ;)

At least your Dawgs kicked the **** out of Hawai'i. ;)

olevetonahill
1/3/2008, 02:08 AM

Thats cause when we Lose we Lose with Class
Not sayin we Like it But that we Understand it .:cool: