PDA

View Full Version : Phil "Lead Butt" Loadholt

Easting
1/3/2008, 01:08 AM
Dude, lay off the donuts and go see Schmitty.

You didn't block anyone tonight, and you held the ones you *almost* did.

Big and fast is better than big and stationary.

I knew you were a freakazoid when I met you at Olive Garden and you got my spot in front of the line when there was a 45 minute wait. Next time, have the salad.

evergreen1310
1/3/2008, 01:10 AM
I lost count of how many times he stunk it up tonight. I can't believe all the talk about him going early to the NFL. what a joke that is

OKC-SLC
1/3/2008, 01:14 AM
I don't like criticizing players. But I believe OU had 7 holding calls and Phil had 2 or 3 of them. That's in addition to once lining up off the line and giving up at least one sack I can think of.

TripleOption14
1/3/2008, 01:17 AM
Size has nothing to do with it. If you can be that big and still fly it doesn't matter.(example see Glenn Dorsey) The problem occurs when your big but your speed is hampered by it. Eat whatever you want just don't lose the speed.

As i said in another thread... OU can block when the opps. is slower than them and right in front of them. Anyone fast gives them fits. The Big 12 spoiled the O-line this year.

StanberryWasIn
1/3/2008, 01:17 AM
Phil does not play well.

Easting
1/3/2008, 01:22 AM
This just in:

Phil will sponsor the new line of Gut-Busters and Thigh-Masters along with Suzanne Somers upon anouncing for NFL Draft.

Leroy Lizard
1/3/2008, 01:40 AM
Can we cut the insults? He IS one of our players.

Easting
1/3/2008, 01:42 AM
I'm sorry, did you say he was playing tonight? From my perspective, he was standing quite still.

Watch Me Stride
1/3/2008, 01:42 AM
Yea, I don't agree with the making fun. He did make a few mistakes though.

thread title is pretty funny though.