PDA

View Full Version : Gentry

Jason White's Third Knee
2/24/2004, 11:42 AM
Why would he stay on this board?

MiccoMacey
2/24/2004, 04:52 PM
Where is the "who gives a rat's ***" option?

And aren't c and d the same thing? :D :D

People in glass houses...

bri
2/24/2004, 05:04 PM
HEY!

I'm not that angsty. :D

gentry
2/26/2004, 04:19 PM
What is sad is that all you haters with a superiority complex "feel compelled" to keep obsessing over a user on a message board, who you think is a Pre-op tranny, or a giant anonymous message board *****, or a fat angst ridden nerd, or bri jacking with everybody.

the_ouskull
2/26/2004, 07:08 PM
Total *****. Pocket protector-wearing, never played football a day in his life looking piece of monkey crap. (Here comes the retort about his days as a second-string towelboy in Texas 3a football, which is like 6a football in Oklahoma... :roll:)

the_ouskull

Socrefbek
2/26/2004, 11:51 PM
La Grande' Puta! :D

Gentry beses muchos pantalons colabres des hotos.

Not that theres anything wrong with that! ;)

bri
2/26/2004, 11:52 PM
Was that cajun? ;)

Jason White's Third Knee
2/29/2004, 02:03 AM
What is sad is that all you haters with a superiority complex "feel compelled" to keep obsessing over a user on a message board, who you think is a Pre-op tranny, or a giant anonymous message board *****, or a fat angst ridden nerd, or bri jacking with everybody.
All I can see from your posts is that you are a tool. You hide behind the anonymity of your computer. You talk smack and you probably would never be able to back it up. I DO feel superior to you, you twat. You are a jackass. If you had anything pertinant to say, I would listen, but instead, you just act like a fool. I dislike people like you to the Nth degree. I am a REAL person who is just as charming in real life as I am on the computer. I would bet that you only have the guts to shake your little fists on message boards. Go away, jackass.

gentry
3/27/2004, 09:16 AM
What? Another case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Everyone on this board hides behind their computer. It is impossible for me to hand carry a message to you every time I want to drop in and say "hi".

FYI Knee, if this conversation was happening in real life, it would have ended after I knocked you on your *** for being a hypocrite.

So stfu, and go back to being the "real and charming" person that you are.

Cam
3/27/2004, 01:36 PM
Don't go away man Gentry, just go away. Go hang out at 12thman.com with the rest of your buddies.

Sooner51
7/14/2004, 04:04 PM
looks like 'giant anonymous message board *****' is still in the lead.

Herr Scholz
7/14/2004, 04:27 PM
gentry:

What you're going to want to do over here, if you want to stick around, is be consistently level-headed like me. It'll take you far.

gentry
7/15/2004, 09:10 AM
Not planning on sticking around. Just dropped back in say "hi".

Thanks for the advice Herr, but when you get right down to it, anyone who disagrees with the mob of Sooners on here, no matter how valid the disagreement, will be subject to the patented and sportsmanlike "lynch mob justice" that exists. Combine that with more flip flops than the John Kerry campaign, and one can see that no matter how "level-headed" you are, if your views don't fit into their little delusional world, then you will be hated.

As for the hate monger Sooner51, calling someone a "giant anonymous message board *****" when you are using that same medium to spew insults is pathetic at best. Go look up irony in the dictionary, and get back to me when you are educated enough to pull your head out of your ***.

Herr Scholz
7/15/2004, 10:02 AM
gentry:

Just funnin'. I was being sarcastic. I'm not level-headed much. Well, sometimes.

Sooner51
7/15/2004, 12:45 PM
posted by gentry
As for the hate monger Sooner51, calling someone a "giant anonymous message board *****" when you are using that same medium to spew insults is pathetic at best. Go look up irony in the dictionary, and get back to me when you are educated enough to pull your head out of your ***.
I was just pointing out that 'giant anonymous message board *****' was in the lead, I voted for 'Pre-op tranny'.

gentry
7/16/2004, 11:06 AM
Since you voted for it, and thus you must know what it is... what the **** is a Pre-op tranny anyway?

Sooner51
7/16/2004, 02:11 PM
posted by gentry
Since you voted for it, and thus you must know what it is... what the **** is a Pre-op tranny anyway?

It's an aggie pre-nutsqueezing.

Pump_Fake
7/20/2004, 09:17 AM
Sooner51...you need to find yourself a woman.

Sooner51
7/20/2004, 10:29 AM
posted by Pump_Fake
Sooner51...you need to find yourself a woman.

Dr. Phil?

Pump_Fake
7/20/2004, 01:25 PM
Dr. Phil?

Dr. Phil is taken. Even if he gets divorced...he is obviously straight, but you can always dream Sooner51.

Sooner51
7/20/2004, 01:38 PM
:rolleyes:
Nice one there Pump_Fake.
Which texan persuasion are you, the 65-13 kind or the 77-0 breed?
Or did you just register to sweet talk me?

Johnny5
7/20/2004, 08:55 PM
?

gentry
7/27/2004, 12:20 PM
Try the 70% of the talent on our team is from Texas, yet we claim that Texans suck, but in reality, without Texans, OU would suck.

And why the hell would any of you sick ****s know anything about "trannys". Must be a fad up there in ****holeville.

Pump_Fake
10/12/2005, 03:05 PM
All I can see from your posts is that you are a tool. You hide behind the anonymity of your computer. You talk smack and you probably would never be able to back it up. I DO feel superior to you, you twat. You are a jackass. If you had anything pertinant to say, I would listen, but instead, you just act like a fool. I dislike people like you to the Nth degree. I am a REAL person who is just as charming in real life as I am on the computer. I would bet that you only have the guts to shake your little fists on message boards. Go away, jackass.

hypocrit at best. Anyone who claims to be "charming" is obviously a tool. Anyone who throws stones on a message board and then calls someone out for throwing stones is also a tool.

Keep it up my friend. You are making completely perfect documentation available worldwide via the www that shows why the entire United States hates Sooner fans.

Rhino
10/12/2005, 05:14 PM
See you again in three months, Pump_Fake.

josh09
10/16/2005, 01:08 PM
wow, from what gentry said, the reason all the texas people come to OU is because they cant wait to escape the suckiness of the longhorns around them. exactly why, for instance, we got a.d. he realized u were all jerks who cant even count to 3, so he thought he deserved better. i daresay i agree with his decision.

chriscappel
10/23/2005, 02:51 AM
This cat is unreal. It's sh!t like this that makes the sooner fans hate Texas so much. I have never met a Horns fan ever give credit to Oklahoma for anything even after BEATING them 5 YRS IN A ROW. That's all I got let's hear your ignorance now...

josh09
11/24/2005, 09:28 PM
i think he's banned now anyways