PDA

View Full Version : I like WVU

OKC-SLC
1/3/2008, 12:24 AM
I've got no problem with them at all. Seem like good kids. Pat White seems like a nice guy. Players are all giving it up to Coach Stewart.

It's too bad such a likeable fun to watch team had to play us.

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2008, 12:29 AM
I agree - not an evil team. It's easy to see why the King likes their option attack.

OUTromBoNado
1/3/2008, 12:30 AM
I can't remember who they were talking about...but it was that player who lost his parents to AIDS and saw his best friend murdered. Good to hear that kid is doing well. It's always good to see someone suffer like that and overcome and get to have such an experience like winning a major bowl game....even if he was on the other team.

I don't really have any ill will towards WV either. They seemed pretty clean and decent sports.

They are a fun team to watch on offense.

GottaHavePride
1/3/2008, 12:30 AM
Sadly, I agree. Nothing really to dislike.

Rhino
1/3/2008, 12:32 AM
I even liked the mohawk kid, despite how much manlove they gave him. He obviously loves the game and loves WVU. I can appreciate the emotion he showed during and after the game.

The only one I didn't like is #19 that spit on Gresham. He shoulda been thrown out of the game.

toneful
1/3/2008, 12:33 AM
I can't remember who they were talking about...but it was that player who lost his parents to AIDS and saw his best friend murdered. Good to hear that kid is doing well. It's always good to see someone suffer like that and overcome and get to have such an experience like winning a major bowl game....even if he was on the other team.

I don't really have any ill will towards WV either. They seemed pretty clean and decent sports.

They are a fun team to watch on offense.

the kid you reference was the one running wind sprints up and down the field all night...Devine.

achiro
1/3/2008, 12:33 AM
I'm with y'all. I actually commented to my wife about the lack of that burning hatred I normally feel watching another team during the post game ceremony after they beat OU. :(

instigator
1/3/2008, 12:34 AM
Congrats to them. They are a fun team and they definitely deserved to win. Even though we got creamed at least I can be happy for them.

toneful
1/3/2008, 12:34 AM
I even liked the mohawk kid, despite how much manlove they gave him. He obviously loves the game and loves WVU. I can appreciate the emotion he showed during and after the game.

The only one I didn't like is #19 that spit on Gresham. He shoulda been thrown out of the game.

Did he do that? i saw tGrisham chase after him on that last play in the end zone but i thought he just said something about his momma or somethin'.

OKC-SLC
1/3/2008, 12:40 AM
Speaking of Devine, I told my wife that when Slaton pulled up with the hamstring that I was actually more afraid of Devine. I can't remember the game I saw him play earlier this season, but I felt like he was probably the more rightfully fellated player I had seen on TV in a while.

A Sooner in Texas
1/3/2008, 12:44 AM
They played a great game...can't fault them, can't hate on 'em. They did everything right. They looked like us in the Big XII CCG. And I'm glad for Coach Stewart.

TUSooner
1/3/2008, 12:45 AM
Yes, they deserved it and I'm as happy for them as I can be (considering they clobbered us to get where they are). I felt proud for them when the fullback said that thing about winning for WV, the best state in the union. Hats off to them and their coach.

tbl
1/3/2008, 12:46 AM
I'm with y'all. I actually commented to my wife about the lack of that burning hatred I normally feel watching another team during the post game ceremony after they beat OU. :(
Weird... I felt exactly the same. I wonder why that is? Seriously... I didn't feel like spitting venom at their fans, coaches, or players, and thats the norm after these bowl games. The norm... yuck.

Breadburner
1/3/2008, 12:47 AM
I thought they were took some shots they should not have....The one on Bradford was pretty bad.....

Redgiant2
1/3/2008, 01:38 AM
After watching Owen Schmitt after the game you can't help but be proud for them. I wish this team would show that kind of heart and pride.