PDA

View Full Version : Heads-up for TD2K and other Eastside residents....

AllAboutThe'O'
1/2/2008, 06:44 PM
The legendary Rodriquez Mexican restaurant outside of Spiro is now operating under different hours. Starting today, their hours will now be from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. That's right, they'll be closing during the dinner hours now. Luckily, I made it today right before closing time to have a lucky pregame meal before settling onto my futon for tonight's festivities.

TopDaugIn2000
1/2/2008, 06:48 PM
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WTF?????

and he's never been open on Monday, just his thing I guess. maybe he's just gettin old and tired.

TopDaugIn2000
1/2/2008, 06:51 PM
I've been going to "Rod's" since I was 4. I remember when his twin boys were sitting in highchairs eating beans. They're college age now....:(

stoops the eternal pimp
1/3/2008, 11:41 AM
I ve ate over there a few times over the last 5 years. Pretty good stuff

TopDaugIn2000
1/3/2008, 11:55 AM
I had no idea you lived in McAlester

I was born there :)

Love me some Pete's (at least I used to til they got all outrageous and stingy)

stoops the eternal pimp
1/3/2008, 12:15 PM
I had no idea you lived in McAlester

I was born there :)

Love me some Pete's (at least I used to til they got all outrageous and stingy)

Ate there Sunday..Its a once a month place for us. Their prices have gotten a little out of control for me. I m getting more into Roseanne's food lately...

TopDaugIn2000
1/3/2008, 12:29 PM
my grandpa used to stop there every friday afternoon on his way to his ranch in eastern OK. my dad was just a kid, so this has been over 50 years ago. pete's wasn't open for lunch, but they would let them in and feed them in the kitchen. an order of lamb fries (more than twice the amount you get now) was a quarter. seriously. a QUARTER. I haven't been there in years though, used to go everytime someone in the family had a birthday.

phead903
1/3/2008, 01:35 PM
I used to love going to Pete's with my Dad on his trips through his Division (he was the Division Engineer for the Department of Highways Division 2). We would leav Antlers in the morning and wind our way through Clayton going on to McAlester, then Poteau and back down to Antlers through McCurtain county.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/3/2008, 02:19 PM
Chicken Parmesan...Love it. Love it. Love it.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/3/2008, 03:54 PM
Roseanna's RMFO. I just wish she served wine.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/3/2008, 04:43 PM
Roseanna's Lasagna...Love it. Love it. Love it.