birddog
1/1/2008, 09:58 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls07/news/story?id=3169117

Cam
1/1/2008, 10:01 PM
Let's hear it for the Sun Belt, the best conference in all the land. :rolleyes:

Curly Bill
1/1/2008, 10:21 PM
Lets hear it for OU...I could not care less how the rest of the conference ends up. ;)

insuranceman_22
1/1/2008, 10:41 PM
Big 12 has faired well so far, a&m and the fuffalo's could have won their games and did keep them competative. Whorens and Booger boys did quite well. Sand Aggs pulled out another miracle while OUr aggs beat an overmatched team. Up to us and the fighting Mangino's now. Me thinks the Sooners roll pretty well while the Mangino's will need some luck.

tulsaoilerfan
1/1/2008, 10:46 PM
Big 12 has faired well so far, a&m and the fuffalo's could have won their games and did keep them competative. Whorens and Booger boys did quite well. Sand Aggs pulled out another miracle while OUr aggs beat an overmatched team. Up to us and the fighting Mangino's now. Me thinks the Sooners roll pretty well while the Mangino's will need some luck.
I think KU is more than capable of winning the OB; not all that impressed with Va Tech

Crucifax Autumn
1/2/2008, 03:39 AM
Yep, I'm pretty sure we'll be 6-2 and it's kinda sad to think how close we were to 8-0. A&M shoulda won...one big break and they'd have pulled it off. Colorado sucked early but they sure as hell made a game of it...just wish they'd have had one more instance of pure luck against a Crimson team. But, while I don't get the joy of perfect conference pride, I do get the joy of those 2 losing. Kinda win-win.