PDA

View Full Version : Official Islanders-Convicts thread

stoops the eternal pimp
1/1/2008, 08:14 PM
Wow...already showing Ian Johnson's face all over the screen..Can you guess what the brunt of the commentating will be about?

stoops the eternal pimp
1/1/2008, 08:15 PM
Fran Tarkenton is drunk...Said Matthew Stafford was as good as any QB in the country..maybe had the strongest arm...easy now

Petro-Sooner
1/1/2008, 08:22 PM
Like the rest of the bowls I guess sugar bowl name should be dropped and add in whatever .com BS sponsor name.

Newbomb Turk
1/1/2008, 08:25 PM
Fran Tarkenton was one of my favorite players when I was a kid, but where the heck did they scrape him up from?

soonermeteor
1/1/2008, 08:26 PM
Surfer Dudes are soo much cooler than potato heads. :pop:

and when will the media be officially over the proposal?

stoops the eternal pimp
1/1/2008, 08:34 PM
The tromboners playing the national anthem was more exciting than the Rose Bowl..Already talking up Boise from last season.....

r5TPsooner
1/1/2008, 08:37 PM
Fran Tarkenton was one of my favorite players when I was a kid, but where the heck did they scrape him up from?

His *** should be in prison for all of the people he stole money from.

Newbomb Turk
1/1/2008, 08:43 PM
get on with the game already. You'd think this was the super bowl with all the pregame buildup.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/1/2008, 08:44 PM
Did you hear that Ben Stein-ish pre game speech from June Jones...

" OK guys. Play like you belong here. From the opening kickoff..mmmkk..."

soonermeteor
1/1/2008, 08:49 PM
get on with the game already. You'd think this was the super bowl with all the pregame buildup.

It is for Hawaii. :D

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 08:51 PM
The tromboners playing the national anthem was more exciting than the Rose Bowl..Already talking up Boise from last season.....
I usually switch away from the National Anthem because it gets mangled so often, but my wife talked me into checking it out, and lo and behold there was Rick Trolsen, my old fellow trombone playing buddy from Navy Band days. They did a nice job.

jmikeh
1/1/2008, 08:51 PM
Wow. Kenny "The Snake" Stabler. He has as much hair as he ever has but is it white.

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 08:54 PM
Really. Where did they dig him up, and WHY?! Did I miss the link between him and this game?
And who is this color commenatator? I swear, they pull some of these bowl game annnouncers out of nowhere.

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 08:57 PM
Y'all think that Georgia punt returner will be a bit nervous the rest of the night?

heh

Newbomb Turk
Did I miss the link between him and this game?

I think he played at Georgia.

TripleOption14
I hope Georgia KILLS these clowns!!!!!!!!! You guys realize how much "the little guys can do it" crap we'd have to hear. It was bad enough to endure the Boise St. SH!T!! I don't wanna hear anymore about small programs. There a nice footnote but media would eat this up if Hawaii beat an SEC team. There would be no end.

Keep big boy football for the big boys.

TUSooner
Yo, 29 it was not an awesome play, it was a PEANLTY. geta clue

SoonerBOI
The Warriors adrenalin are flowin...

r5TPsooner
1/1/2008, 08:58 PM
Y'all think that Georgia punt returner will be a bit nervous the rest of the night?

heh

He looked kinda woozy coming off the field.

Cam
You just cost your team a 15 yard penalty in the biggest game in the programs history, yet you're jumping around on the sideline like you did something special. Pathetic.

OUinFLA
I hope Georgia KILLS these clowns!!!!!!!!! You guys realize how much "the little guys can do it" crap we'd have to hear. It was bad enough to endure the Boise St. SH!T!! I don't wanna hear anymore about small programs. There a nice footnote but media would eat this up if Hawaii beat an SEC team. There would be no end.

uh.......... that's not all bad.

TUSooner
Not a good enough reason to drag him out of the bar! :D

Newbomb Turk
1/1/2008, 09:00 PM
Not a good enough reason to drag him out of the bar! :D

no doubt.

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 09:00 PM
I think the blocking oin that swing pass showed how physically superior the dawgs are

piusbovis
1/1/2008, 09:01 PM
I would think Georgia destroying them would make the Boise State references worse, since everyone would say that's how we were supposed to do it and compare us unfavorably to Georgia. If the warriors win it helps erase the magic of last year's upset along with some of the other games this year like appalachian state.

Edit: Oh, and the Georgia cheerleaders are sort of ug. I seem to be seeing that alot this bowl season...why do schools get ugly girls who are good at cheering? I think they should just get the hottest girls they can get and stick em in something skimpy.

Newbomb Turk
1/1/2008, 09:03 PM
two teams with stickers on their helmets.

I like.

soonermeteor
1/1/2008, 09:03 PM
pac 10 spot there

jmikeh
1/1/2008, 09:05 PM

How can you blame Hawaii for being here. They did their part. Ho weird to be excited and pumped up to come to the mainland, LA no less. These guys win or lose and they get to go back to Hawaii. That is rough..:O

Boarder
1/1/2008, 09:10 PM
Was that before or after he played for Alabama?

Pvt Joker7
1/1/2008, 09:10 PM
How can you blame Hawaii for being here. They did their part. Ho weird to be excited and pumped up to come to the mainland, LA no less. These guys win or lose and they get to go back to Hawaii. That is rough..:O
Yeah, but they got there playing the weakest schedule in college football. It's just put up or shut up time for them and their praise.

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 09:11 PM

I don't blame Hawaii at all for getting to play Georgia. But as I said, i'm onr of those people who likes to keep big boy football for big boys. Hawaii plays in the WAC. Nuff said.

And as far as tranishing the SEC goes if Hawaii does win. I think Michigan already took care of that so I wouldn't worry. :D

jmikeh
1/1/2008, 09:14 PM
Yeah, but they got there playing the weakest schedule in college football. It's just put up or shut up time for them and their praise.

They play a week schedule and win them all. They can't vote themselves to the bowl. That was done by the idiot BCS'ers. All my point was was how can you hate them for doing what they are suppose to do. Win games.

Newbomb Turk
1/1/2008, 09:17 PM

no

stoops the eternal pimp
1/1/2008, 09:17 PM
Colt Brennan showing Nate Hybl type speed

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 09:21 PM

Except for being tired of hearing about Boise, I disagree. That "big boy"
stuff is just how the SEC humpers of the world want you to think - or avoid thinking. Having said that, Hawaii is about to find out about big boy football and about how far they still have to go.

But I'd like to see Hawaii win and to knock of any SEC team. Their fans have been pretty cool down here. But they really shouldn't be able to hang with UGA. If I'm UGA, I take the air out of the ball and pound away. (Of course, that's what I thought we shoulda done vs BSu)

OKmanUbet
1/1/2008, 09:22 PM
This just in on the ESPN bottom line....Jimmy Johnson and Fran Tarkington are having a "who's hair is more silver" contest at half time!

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 09:23 PM
I think Im gonna pull for the Rainbow Warriors.

their plays are cute

besides, someone else needs to lose to the WAC.
maybe the networks will get some new ads for next year.

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 09:25 PM
.....besides, someone else needs to lose to the WAC.
maybe the networks will get some new ads for next year.

RIGHT!

OKC-SLC
1/1/2008, 09:29 PM
I'm not sure if it's been discussed at a previous point in time, but Fox's broadcast quality is teh succ.

-sounds like background static is present at all times
-sounds like the announcers are in a cave
-looks like they're playing in a fog
-announcers have been covered.

cheezyq
1/1/2008, 09:29 PM
If I hear the term "that SEC speed" again, I'm going heave a large rock at my $2500 TV screen.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/1/2008, 09:33 PM
It's scary to see how good Knowshown Moreno can be if he was 100 percent healthy.

MissouriSooner
1/1/2008, 09:34 PM
Hawaii tacklers are taking more whiffs than I do on the golf course...

meoveryouxinfinity
It's scary to see how good Knowshown Moreno can be if he was 100 percent healthy.
Or if UGA had used him to his full potential early in the season.

OKC-SLC
it's real cute how Hawaii came all the way over from the islands to play a football game.

I hope they got a good bowl gift.

Breadburner
Those old corpses were previous Sugar Bowl MVp's.......Gonna be the Ensure Bowl next year.....

r5TPsooner
1/1/2008, 09:36 PM
UG came ready to play tonite. Unlike OU did against Boise State last year.

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 09:37 PM

ACK!

yet another Boise State reference !

:D

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 09:37 PM
Georgia's O-line is just doing whatever they want w/ Hawaii's D-line. HUGE mismatch. I feel another blowout a brewin.

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 09:39 PM
it's real cute how Hawaii came all the way over from the islands to play a football game.

I hope they got a good bowl gift.

Ya rekon they May go Back home at the 1/2 ? :D

bluedogok
1/1/2008, 09:40 PM
Fran Tarkington played at Georgia.

I'm not sure if it's been discussed at a previous point in time, but Fox's broadcast quality is teh succ.

-sounds like background static is present at all times
-sounds like the announcers are in a cave
-looks like they're playing in a fog
-announcers have been covered.
They have always mixed in way too much crowd noise in all of their broadcasts and they have to have a stupid sound for every stupid graphic.

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 09:40 PM
I have to say this just one last time: Last year, We should have attacked BSU like UGA is attacking Hawaii - play to your strength (a bigger stronger O-line in both cases) and keep doing it. OK, I still don't feel better, but that's it.

UGA will score 50+ tonight

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 09:41 PM
yes

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 09:42 PM
ACK!

yet another Boise State reference !

That r5 is a bastage like that

OKmanUbet
1/1/2008, 09:43 PM
I know Hawaii has never played competition like Georgia, but being down early is nothing new to them....down 21-0 to Wash and won big...I know that Georgia is different....but don't count them out yet!

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 09:44 PM
Georgia's O-line is just doing whatever they want w/ Hawaii's D-line. HUGE mismatch. I feel another blowout a brewin.
Exactly.
Out of respect for OUinFla, I won't say again how much that reminds me of how last year's Fiesta Bowl SHOULDA been. :)

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 09:45 PM
Hawaii looks like they decided to try tackling

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 09:49 PM
Exactly.
Out of respect for OUinFla, I won't say again how much that reminds me of how last year's Fiesta Bowl SHOULDA been. :)

you and r5 are bastage brothers.

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 09:50 PM
Georgia is trying to get to cute. Just run screens, draws, and counters all day if your georgia. Hawaii won't be able to stop it.

OKmanUbet
1/1/2008, 09:54 PM
Minor victory for the warriors, holding Georgia to a field goal....if they score here, could get interesting!

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 09:57 PM
you and r5 are bastage brothers.

They be :twinkies:

OKmanUbet
1/1/2008, 09:57 PM
Or you could throw a pick like a little surfer douch bag!

Pvt Joker7
1/1/2008, 09:59 PM
Wait, this is the kid that "If played his freshman year" would have set every NCAA passing record?

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 09:59 PM
Or you could throw a pick like a little surfer douch bag!
But Gawguh had such a rush on .:D

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 10:02 PM
PAC 10 officals ... oh dear (but they got that call right)

sooneron
1/1/2008, 10:04 PM
Ugh - a

MissouriSooner
1/1/2008, 10:06 PM
PAC 10 officals ... oh dear (but they got that call right)

When I heard that this is a PAC-10 crew officiating this game, I thought, oh, crap, Georgia is screwed. They will find some way to bollix the game for the Dawgs.

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 10:07 PM
Dear Hawaii:
This is not a WAC pinball game. You are learning that you have to man up and hit somebody if you want to play real football.
Start practicing and consider this asz-whipping a hard lesson for the future. Try to show some guts, at least for the sake of the fans who traveled so far with you.

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 10:08 PM
When I heard that this is a PAC-10 crew officiating this game, I thought, oh, crap, Georgia is screwed. They will find some way to bollix the game for the Dawgs.
Naw Only if they need Replay :cool:

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 10:09 PM
This should be the last time a team like Hawaii should get in with their lightweight schedule. They are WAYYYY overmatched. Just because a team goes undefeated in a non bcs conf. doesn't mean they should get a bcs game opportunity. This is great. Again another over matched team taking a bcs spot from a more deserving team. ie: Mizzou or someone else.

Cam
1/1/2008, 10:09 PM
Dude got his bell rung.

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 10:10 PM
Dear Hawaii:
This is not a WAC pinball game. You are learning that you have to man up and hit somebody if you want to play real football.
Start practicing and consider this asz-whipping a hard lesson for the future. Try to show some guts, at least for the sake of the fans who traveled so far with you.

A.. FVCKING men!!!! Preach!! :D

OKmanUbet
1/1/2008, 10:11 PM
Hawaii really needs to do something here...someones got to step up or it could turn into the route we expected!

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 10:11 PM
This should be the last time a team like Hawaii should get in with their lightweight schedule. They are WAYYYY overmatched. Just because a team goes undefeated in a non bcs conf. doesn't mean they should get a bcs game opportunity. This is great. Again another over matched team taking a bcs spot from a more deserving team. ie: Mizzou or someone else.
But what about...

oh, I just can't say it

:twinkies:

OKmanUbet
1/1/2008, 10:14 PM
Nice...get into the Sugar Bowl and can't line up right!...I guess in the WAC you can cover up slots and send them down field!

sooneron
1/1/2008, 10:15 PM
This game is about to get real ugly.

Pvt Joker7
1/1/2008, 10:16 PM
Colt Brennan for the Heisman!

Jerk
I wish our team would have played BS like this.

This is how you play a WAC team...smack em around with no mercy.

OUinFLA
im thinkin georgia should have been playin suc in the rose bowl
Hawaii should have been playing the Illini in the "who care's bowl"

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 10:17 PM
For all you who were wondering what I meant by "big boy" football. Your witnessing it. Just keep watching if your still unclear. :D

Ground_Attack
1/1/2008, 10:18 PM
I know Hawaii has never played competition like Georgia, but being down early is nothing new to them....down 21-0 to Wash and won big...I know that Georgia is different....but don't count them out yet!

ummm...they won by a TD over a bad Crap-10 team.

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 10:19 PM
For all you who were wondering what I meant by "big boy" football. Your witnessing it. Just keep watching if your still unclear. :D

aren't the georgia players supposed to have a flag hanging out of their back pockets?

FirstandGoal
1/1/2008, 10:22 PM

It really chaps my butt as well that teams like Mizzou got left out of the mix when teams like Hawaii get in due to playing in a really weak conference. It also really ****ed me off that Illinois got into the ****ing Rose Bowl.

I will reserve my final judgement until the 4th quarter because I have seen Hawaii score an insane amount of points in a short time, but if this trend continues and they lose in a blow-out [which is what I have been hoping for since the moment I first saw this match up] then I wholeheartedly agree with this statement

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 10:22 PM
aren't the georgia players supposed to have a flag hanging out of their back pockets?
And aren't the pass rushers supposed to count "1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi" before coming after the QB?

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 10:24 PM
Yo 29 (again) - your team is getting creamed. STFU

OUinFLA
I do not think it is wise to be getting into another players face when he is wearing his helmet, and you are not.

olevetonahill
Jerk just joined TU and r5
in the bastage catergory . :cool:

OKmanUbet
Your losing bad dumb ***...but keep talking smack, I just got my head ripped off on national TV and I think I'll talk some shizzzz!

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 10:25 PM
uh.......... maybe hawaii doesn't want to call time outs because.....

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 10:26 PM
It really chaps my butt as well that teams like Mizzou got left out of the mix when teams like Hawaii get in due to playing in a really weak conference. It also really ****ed me off that Illinois got into the ****ing Rose Bowl.

I will reserve my final judgement until the 4th quarter because I have seen Hawaii score an insane amount of points in a short time, but if this trend continues and they lose in a blow-out [which is what I have been hoping for since the moment I first saw this match up] then I wholeheartedly agree with this statement

Dont hold back Gurl
tell Us what you really feel about this shat !

meoveryouxinfinity
1/1/2008, 10:26 PM
So, I hate to say it, but I hope we see another BCS bowl blowout tomorrow.

soonerwalt
1/1/2008, 10:27 PM
THATS FUNNY!!!!

JJ couldn't manage the worth sleet when he was with the ATL Falconies either....;)

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 10:29 PM
So, I hate to say it, but I KNOW we WILL see another BCS bowl blowout tomorrow.

Had to fix that fer ya :D

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 10:30 PM
Young Mr Jones is getting a bit of air time tonight.
Im sure it will help his future prospects

meoveryouxinfinity
1/1/2008, 10:31 PM
Had to fix that fer ya :D
uh oh, I think Jermaine Gresham just scored another TD.

soonerwalt
1/1/2008, 10:32 PM
Mr. Jones looks like the dude that played "Bird man" in the movie Wildcats with Goldie Hawn

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 10:33 PM
uh oh, I think Jermaine Gresham just scored another TD.
Hell the dayum game aint started yet
Now this Time Next WEEK I can believe :D

meoveryouxinfinity
1/1/2008, 10:36 PM
Hell the dayum game aint started yet
Now this Time Next WEEK I can believe :D
Have you watched many WVU games? I can honestly say I don't remember most. I watched some of the Pitt game, and we all know how that went. Is their defense big? Is their secondary able to make plays? Do they get burned down the field or across the top? Do you think bubble screen/slant routes work? Will we have to use the run to set up the pass or vice versa?

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 10:36 PM
This Inquiring Mind wants to know
If PR became a state. and Had a football skool
whould they be in the WAC or the EAC :confused:

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 10:37 PM
Have you watched many WVU games? I can honestly say I don't remember most. I watched some of the Pitt game, and we all know how that went. Is their defense big? Is their secondary able to make plays? Do they get burned down the field or across the top? Do you think bubble screen/slant routes work? Will we have to use the run to set up the pass or vice versa?

Uhm Yea :confused:

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 10:42 PM
Now To be serious
No I havnt watched much , But what little Ive seen their Biggest advantage against the folks they played was the Run . I dont see that being a Prob for our D
Their Coach bailed on em . That could be good or bad I see it as Bad for em
Our Rushing AND passing are Gonna be Spot on
I aint gonna drink the Corso shat about 3 TDs , But I will say It can be worse for Mountain boys
Just MHO

Johnny Utah
1/1/2008, 10:43 PM
I would think Georgia destroying them would make the Boise State references worse, since everyone would say that's how we were supposed to do it and compare us unfavorably to Georgia. If the warriors win it helps erase the magic of last year's upset along with some of the other games this year like appalachian state.

Edit: Oh, and the Georgia cheerleaders are sort of ug. I seem to be seeing that alot this bowl season...why do schools get ugly girls who are good at cheering? I think they should just get the hottest girls they can get and stick em in something skimpy.

I agree ... the've already referenced it more than enough considering its been nearly a year ago.

Plus cheerleading is now a varsity sport, at least in the Georgia high schools, so we might be seeing those gals as opposed to the better looking ones that are something like "recruiting coordinators".

Johnny Utah
1/1/2008, 10:47 PM

How/why did that ever happen? I hate to bring that up again at this time but since I live in the ATL I'll have to endure all the Georgia "got it done" or "took care of business" tomorrow at the office.

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 10:51 PM
:twinkies: to the right of me
:twinkies: to the left
here I am
stuck in the middle........

tulsaoilerfan
1/1/2008, 10:52 PM
Brennen looks like he is looking for a place to fall down when he drops back to pass; i could swear that's Bledsoe out there

Ground_Attack
1/1/2008, 10:55 PM
can the band members please say "All State Sugar Bowl" one more time? I can't remember who sponsors this game.

FirstandGoal
1/1/2008, 10:55 PM
Looks like we have one more to add to olevet's list....

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 10:57 PM
How/why did that ever happen?

Simple really. Put an over achieving OU team up against a team led by tons of seniors and a real team chemsitry and there you have it.

Don't forget BSU was the higher ranked team. We were the underdog that game regardless of what the media would have you believe.

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 10:59 PM
Bastages ! Bastages ALL
You must stop :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

soonermeteor
1/1/2008, 11:07 PM
BS also didn't come out playing like SH*T :twinkies:

Brennan looked like he was all giggles after his second interception, he really isn't into the game yet.

Johnny Utah
1/1/2008, 11:07 PM
Simple really. Put an over achieving OU team up against a team led by tons of seniors and a real team chemsitry and there you have it.

Don't forget BSU was the higher ranked team. We were the underdog that game regardless of what the media would have you believe.

Thanks for putting it into the proper perspective ... which I wish the friggin media would do. BTW, isn't Hawaii supposed to be the more veteran team in this game?

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 11:12 PM
does anyone think this game is a snoozer?? Really slow and boring if you ask me.

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 11:14 PM
georgia once again trying to be to cute. Just end them already my god run it.

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:15 PM
does anyone think this game is a snoozer?? Really slow and boring if you ask me.
Naw the Pineapples just found one Falling from the tree :D Or do those things grow on the Ground ?
Oh well :rolleyes:

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 11:20 PM
Dear Mr Brenan:
Who hits harder?
the WAC or the SEC?

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:22 PM
Dear Mr Brenan:
Who hits harder?
the WAC or the SEC?
Yup
welcome to REAL football :D

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 11:24 PM
Time to make sure everyone gets some playing time for Georgia. Bwhahahaha. Another joke game!!

soonermeteor
1/1/2008, 11:24 PM
Uhg, Im about to turn this one off. Two games, two blowouts...

I can only hope we continue this tradition tomorrow :D

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:25 PM
The Gawga Player got a sack and a TD ;)

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 11:26 PM
Like i was saying... big boy football.

soonerhubs
Hawaii really sucks.

olevetonahill
Uhg, Im about to turn this one off. Two games, two blowouts...

I can only hope we continue this tradition tomorrow :D

Your wish is Granted
Signed
Magic Olevet :D

MissouriSooner
1/1/2008, 11:27 PM
Colt looks skeered.

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:28 PM
How Is that Pass " Just off the Mark " ? the dude was layin flat and the ball hit the ground in front of him .

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 11:28 PM
Funny thing is there is still anothe ENTIRE quarter to play. hahahaha oh boy too funny.

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:29 PM
Colt looks skeered.
They dont have Real Dawgs In pineapple land !:D

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:31 PM
Funny thing is there is still anothe ENTIRE quarter to play. hahahaha oh boy too funny.
Oh hell No
I was thinkin this game was 8 mins left in the 4rth !:eek:

OUinFLA
ya think Brennan will get any pineapple stickers tonight?

Breadburner
I'm liking this *** kicking.......Poor Spam Eaters....

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 11:32 PM
I woke up from my little nap for this ****?!?!!? :eek:

soonerhubs
I honestly tuned into this to see this "amazing" Hawaii offense the media was touting the entire fall season. Quite frankly, I'm disappointed, and I think Colt Brennan looks extremely mediocre.

goingoneight
I have a question:

Prefaced with this: Boise State didn't struggle mightily against a god-awful Washignton team in their season finale. They were pretty much dominant all year long. Add in the fact the Jaw-juh has not endured half of the bad breaks, dismissals and injuries OU endured last year.

What makes people think this is the same scenario as a year ago outside of the undefeated WAC dealio? Jaw-Juh is playing the equivalent of a typical OOC patsy tonight. IS anyone surprised at all by the results? Me, yeah... I think Jaw-Juh should have about three more TD's if Stafford could hit the broad side of a barn.

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 11:33 PM
does Brennan throw to anyone other than Rivers?

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 11:35 PM
So lets talk about the lessons the bowl committee and bcs committee should take away from these games today.

1. No more teams selected based on "bowl tradition." when better teams are CLEARLY available.

2. Just because a team goes undefeated in a lesser conf. does not necessarily warrant them being bcs bowl eligible. the team needs to be examined very very closely before choosing them.

olevetonahill
One of the TEEVEEE dudes just said the 15 yrd penalty was the Pinapples longest play or sompun , Like that

OUinFLA
note to thread participants:

I am no longer rooting for Hawaii.
They have nothing to root for.

At this point I hope UGA scores about 75 pts.

soonermeteor
1/1/2008, 11:37 PM
So if we arent allowed to go after Ohio State for losing last year... that means they can shut the hell up about BS last year? :pop:

olevetonahill
So lets talk about the lessons the bowl committee and bcs committee should take away from these games today.

1. No more teams selected based on "bowl tradition." when better teams are CLEARLY available.

2. Just because a team goes undefeated in a lesser conf. does not necessarily warrant them being bcs bowl eligible. the team needs to be examined very very closely before choosing them.

By Gawd you Tell em

goingoneight
You know what an "amazing offense" is? An offense that has balance, guts, and executes well against quality competition. Mush as it pains to say it, look back to last year's Fiasco Bowl. That team didn't care that they were teh WAC, they lined up in power-I, hit us with good play-fakes and misdirection all night long until OUr talent advantage took over. Then they whipped out the bag of tricks. That's how an underdog wins. Georgia knows exactly what Hawaii is going to do and they've known it all along. No balance, speed kills.

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:38 PM

Bandwaggoner !:eek:

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:40 PM
Dawg makes a intercept , Carries the Ball and the Coach off the field

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 11:41 PM

You have a point there.

Special thanks to the Rosie Bowl committee for sticking us with Illinois, and the air-headed BCS voters for giving us Ha-ha-waii.

I'm thinking right now that I really would have liked to see USC vs UGA instead this double serving of blowout with 2 side orders of suck.

StormySooner-IN
1/1/2008, 11:41 PM

Here Here, Older Clique Member

Allow me to change paths and follow your footsteps.........
:pop:

FirstandGoal
1/1/2008, 11:42 PM
td UGA

*yawn*

StormySooner-IN
1/1/2008, 11:43 PM
31-3 UGA

2:37

Litteraly Me-->:pop:

Butter tastes good!:D

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 11:44 PM
does Brennan throw to anyone other than Rivers?
I think his #1 receiver tonight has been The Earth, though he even missed that a few times.

olevetonahill
Here Here, Older Clique Member

Allow me to change paths and follow your footsteps.........

Another Band wagon fan of the Pineapples
Yall succs
Course I had the Dawgs picked to win from the start !:cool:

soonerhubs
Announcers STFU about the Over-rated chant. The truth is the truth is the truth.

"...blah blah blah, one game is elimination... blah blah blah."
Note to announcer, they are a pathetic show for this game.

TripleOption14
Hey, can i get some PT??? I wanna play against these fairies. hahaha Man you gotta be kidding me.

soonermeteor
Oh these commentators need to learn how to get more fun out of life... whats the point in not stating the obvious? OVER RATED

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:46 PM
td UGA

*yawn*
NOT SO FAST :eek:

StormySooner-IN
1/1/2008, 11:46 PM
The truth is the truth is the truth. Come again??:confused:

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:49 PM
I think his #1 receiver tonight has been The Earth, though he even missed that a few times.
Ya it succs to aim fer the Earth and Hit a Dawg instead ;)

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 11:50 PM
Geez, UGA is throwing these little guys around like rag dolls.

TripleOption14
1/1/2008, 11:52 PM
Oh these commentators need to learn how to get more fun out of life... whats the point in not stating the obvious? OVER RATED

Oh man i was screaming at my tv when they said that because its the absolute truth!! He and all his media brothen have been talking up Hawaii all year and now that he sees the truth he's offended by it. O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D is dead on. Hell Mark May picked hawaii to win! Enough with the cinderalla stories in college football. Traditional power teams will forever be more meaningful to college football than the cinderellas.

TUSooner
1/1/2008, 11:52 PM
a crucial review coming up!

StormySooner-IN
1/1/2008, 11:54 PM
Your wish is Granted
Signed
Drunk Olevet :D

Fixed.

olevetonahill
a crucial review coming up!
Offishul
He hit the earth :D

FirstandGoal
I am sitting nervously on the edge of my seat awaiting the outcome of this

Johnny Utah
1/1/2008, 11:55 PM
Help me with some logic here please ... and if there isn't any I'll try to accept that too.

Approximately one year ago "pretender" BSU beat "power" OU, and OU fans had to endure approximately one year of David vs Goliath, "game changing moments", etc. Fast forward approximately one year and "pretender" Hawaii is getting dominated by "power" UGA, and most of the posters on this thread appear to be pleased.

I know (as I've said more than once) it was approximately one year ago, but does this not make OU's loss to BSU look even worse? I'll gladly stfu if justified, but I'm just sayin'.

olevetonahill
Fixed.
Not yet
But Im gettin there !

TUSooner
Any coach who calls a timeout or challenges a call for the rest of this miserable game should be fined.

olevetonahill
1/1/2008, 11:56 PM
I am sitting nervously on the edge of my seat awaiting the outcome of this
Me to Babe
I cant hardley get up and get another beer
Would you hand me one please ?:cool: :pop:

OUinFLA
1/1/2008, 11:58 PM
Help me with some logic here please ... and if there isn't any I'll try to accept that too.

Approximately one year ago "pretender" BSU beat "power" OU, and OU fans had to endure approximately one year of David vs Goliath, "game changing moments", etc. Fast forward approximately one year and "pretender" Hawaii is getting dominated by "power" UGA, and most of the posters on this thread appear to be pleased.

I know (as I've said more than once) it was approximately one year ago, but does this not make OU's loss to BSU look even worse? I'll gladly stfu if justified, but I'm just sayin'.

we lost a bunch of games in the 90's Ive managed to put behind me.
I'd like to do the same with last year's game if all you :twinkies: would let me.

jmikeh
Ok. What was the last game that OU played in that Pat Haden was on the call?
Also, who has tomorrow off? I do. Thank God.

FirstandGoal
Me to Babe
I cant hardley get up and get another beer
Would you hand me one please ?:cool: :pop:

Consider it done ;)

OUinFLA
1/2/2008, 12:01 AM
hmm, perhaps Hawaii should spend a bit more on their recruiting budget.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:02 AM
we lost a bunch of games in the 90's Ive managed to put behind me.
I'd like to do the same with last year's game if all you :twinkies: would let me.

Some are just Sick Bastages
what I tell ya :mad:

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2008, 12:02 AM
REplay was like 20 mins.....good god.

I hope OUr game doesnt go this late...our schools go back Thursday. Get up at 6am. Its bull****.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:03 AM
Consider it done ;)
I done fell In Luv
Ya handed me 2 :cool: :D ;)

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:04 AM

http://www.boliviacontact.com/jpgs/fotos/indice/bolivia_conozca.jpg

goingoneight
1/2/2008, 12:04 AM
Does anyone else think Stafford plays a lot like Brhomar did? His release and he puts too much velocity on the little drop-off stuff reminds me of him. Throws well on the run and is a C- kind of rusher. I can imagine Bomar's stats being about the same as Stafford's, too if he was still here.

OUinFLA
1/2/2008, 12:05 AM
I suspect if I go on to bed, Hawaii will pull the biggest comeback in the history of football.
On the other hand if I stay up to watch the end of the game, Georgia will score 4 more td's and I'll regret it a bunch at 6:30 in the morning.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:06 AM
REplay was like 20 mins.....good god.

I hope OUr game doesnt go this late...our schools go back Thursday. Get up at 6am. Its bull****.
Then Go to BED
Dont be worryin bout time

TripleOption14

Johnny i think the point you keep missing is that last year team was AVERAGE. Big time average!! OU this year with everyone healthy would have done the same thing Georgia is doing to Hawaii if they played BSU again.

Anytime those questions of last year and BSU pop into your head just say... "OU was a very average team last year." That response takes cares of any scenario you can come up with brotha.

TUSooner

Well, I hear you, and that's what I was thinking all along. I'm not happy that Hawaii is getting clobbered, but there it is in living color. They are totaly outclassed
Of course, you can truthfully say that UGA this year is better than OUr overachievers of last year. And it looks like Boise of last year was a more legitimate contender than Hawaii is this year. But we STILL should have stomped the steaming crap out of Boise. We didn't play the game we needed to play, so we suffer.

The 07 Fiasco Bowl will never be seen for what it really was, because the Davis/Goliath dramatization is sexier than the reality. But maybe, just maybe, in light of Hawaii's complete and utter humiliation, the Fiasco will, at least, no longer be touted as some kind of watershed event that justifies stupid **** like minor conference winners in BCS games.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:07 AM
I suspect if I go on to bed, Hawaii will pull the biggest comeback in the history of football.
On the other hand if I stay up to watch the end of the game, Georgia will score 4 more td's and I'll regret it a bunch at 6:30 in the morning.
You stay up
:mad:

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2008, 12:09 AM
Oh Crap.

I think I picked HAW to win this.

Oh well, I picked Fla to win and had confidence at 32, so I pretty much f***ed. :D

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:10 AM
Well, I hear you, and that's what I was thinking all along. I'm not happy that Hawaii is getting clobbered, but there it is in living color. They are totaly outclassed
Of course, you can truthfully say that UGA this year is better than OUr overachievers of last year. And it looks like Boise of last year was a more legitimate contender than Hawaii is this year. But we STILL should have stomped the steaming crap out of Boise. We didn't play the game we needed to play, so we suffer.

The 07 Fiasco Bowl will never be seen for what it really was, because the Davis/Goliath dramatization is sexier than the reality. But maybe, just maybe, in light of Hawaii's complete and utter humiliation, the Fiasco will, at least, no longer be touted as some kind of watershed event that justifies stupid **** like minor conference winners in BCS games.

You Bastages Must STFU :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Actually It was a Great game , :pop:
I just didnt like the ending

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:12 AM
Oh Crap.

I think I picked HAW to win this.

Oh well, I picked Fla to win and had confidence at 32, so I pretty much f***ed. :D
Stand Back Kid and watch the Big Boys call em :P
I think after to night I move way the hell up :cool: :pop:

jwlynn64
1/2/2008, 12:13 AM
The Gawga Player got a sack and a TD ;)

I recorded the game and just got to this play. I tried to see who recovered the fumble and I couldn't see it. I have a HD TV and watched the play in slow motion about 10 times. As far as I can tell, no one ever had possession until it pops out to the Hawaii lineman.

Thanks again Pac-10 crew for not knowing when to review and play and awarding possession to a team that you never saw possess the ball.

Sorry for the late post but didn't see any other post addressing this fact.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:14 AM
http://www.boliviacontact.com/jpgs/fotos/indice/bolivia_conozca.jpg
I think I missed Bolivia
where It is :confused:

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:16 AM
Now On another serious thingy
Should the Pineapples have Insurred the win thru Allstate ;)

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2008, 12:16 AM
Then Go to BED
Dont be worryin bout time
:pop:NO

I want to watch OUr game.

TUSooner
1/2/2008, 12:18 AM
You Bastages Must STFU :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
In a sense, it was nothing more than an exciting game. But, considering all the endless hype and hoopla, it was NOT a "great game" for anyone except BSU and the myth humpers who keep replaying the ending and saying it was watershed event in CFB history.

If you hit me with one more :mad: I'm going to set your beard on fire! :pop:

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2008, 12:19 AM
Stand Back Kid and watch the Big Boys call em :P
I think after to night I move way the hell up :cool: :pop:Iwas at 5th before that.

The Big 10 picked the wrong time to stop being overrated.:P

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:20 AM
I recorded the game and just got to this play. I tried to see who recovered the fumble and I couldn't see it. I have a HD TV and watched the play in slow motion about 10 times. As far as I can tell, no one ever had possession until it pops out to the Hawaii lineman.

Thanks again Pac-10 crew for not knowing when to review and play and awarding possession to a team that you never saw possess the ball.

I just gots 2 bad eyes and a TVEE
The dude Howard . Forced the fumble and then covered
Just My Oldass Opinion :cool:

Sooner Eclipse
1/2/2008, 12:20 AM

There was 1 replay that clearly showed the Dawg that sacked Brennan continued to slide over the top of him grabbed the ball with both hands in the endzone. He didn't have it long, but long enough for the ref to call it.

It was a good call.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:21 AM
NO

I want to watch OUr game.
Then stay up and dont be a Bitch
sheesh ;)

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:22 AM
In a sense, it was nothing more than an exciting game. But, considering all the endless hype and hoopla, it was NOT a "great game" for anyone except BSU and the myth humpers who keep replaying the ending and saying it was watershed event in CFB history.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:cool:

jwlynn64
1/2/2008, 12:25 AM
I'm certain that he never had possession of the ball. It looked like he was going to get it but it kept moving and he never possessed the ball. It anyone on UGA had the ball it was one of the two players on the back side of the play but they both got up when the ball popped out and where looking at the ref to see what he was blowing his whistle about.

I'm certain that UGA never recovered the fumble but I'm also certain that it wouldn't have made one bit of difference in the game.

Still doesn't excuse the bad decision not to review the play.

On a somewhat related note, the lack of TV replays after 60% of the plays is total BS. Fox's broadcast may be worse than the games on ESPN2 earlier in the year.

TUSooner
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:cool:
That's it!
You better be sleeping with a fire extinguisher!

Oh wait - TD HAWAII !

5 more quick ones like that and we have us a game!

OUinFLA

I'm the one with the beard,
olevet is the negfester.

try to keep up.

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2008, 12:26 AM
OMG HAW is gonna win!!111!

;)

TripleOption14

YEP!! Here's another little nugget thats gets "overlooked" in the big picture. Not nearly enough credit was/is given to OU for even coming back and making it a game. If you guys remember OU was DEAD in the water when the score was like 24-10 i think. that game was on the verge of being a snoozer. But then all of a sudden OU woke which in turn woke BSU up and then the scoring came in bunches. The rest is history. No one in the media ever gave OU ANY credit for SAVING the BCS from having all blowouts in their games. Or for just finally giving the sport world a good bowl. The media just wanted to talk about the BSU win. They didn't want to talk about how good OU played to make it a game.

Just another thought

Johnny Utah

I've never played in a game that I lost and thought that actually it was a great game but I just didn't like the ending. I guess I've just got more of that win or die trying attitude.

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2008, 12:27 AM
Hey, Old(er) People...........

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::D

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:29 AM
olevet is the negfester.

try to keep up.
You just tryin to confuse the Folks
I gots a beard and I only Neg, Band wagon fans Like you an Stormey :D ;)

Johnny Utah
1/2/2008, 12:29 AM
YEP!! Here's another little nugget thats gets "overlooked" in the big picture. Not nearly enough credit was/is given to OU for even coming back and making it a game. If you guys remember OU was DEAD in the water when the score was like 24-10 i think. that game was on the verge of being a snoozer. But then all of a sudden OU woke which in turn woke BSU up and then the scoring came in bunches. The rest is history. No one in the media ever gave OU ANY credit for SAVING the BCS from having all blowouts in their games. Or for just finally giving the sport world a good bowl. The media just wanted to talk about the BSU win. They didn't want to talk about how good OU played to make it a game.

Just another thought

Based on that it seems like the OU athletics department needs a better PR representative.

goingoneight
1/2/2008, 12:31 AM
I like how the all-time NCAA TD leader's backup is the only player on his team to toss a TD in their biggest game evar.

Just goes to show stats are just numbers, competition and circumstances vary.

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:31 AM
Okay, so I actually paid attention to the game on the teevee for a moment.

I see where there is still over 9 minutes yet to play in this game.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

TUSooner
1/2/2008, 12:32 AM
olevet is the negfester.

try to keep up.

WELL. I'LL JUST SET HIS FACE ON FIRE

I need to get out more :O

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:33 AM
I like how the all-time NCAA TD leader's backup is the only player on his team to toss a TD in their biggest game evar.

Just goes to show stats are just numbers, competition and circumstances vary.
Ya saw that to huh ?:D

OUinFLA
1/2/2008, 12:33 AM
I think Colt's gonna cry

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:34 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:34 AM

py·ro·ma·ni·a /ˌpaɪrəˈmeɪniə, -ˈmeɪnyə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pahy-ruh-mey-nee-uh, -meyn-yuh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a compulsion to set things on fire.
[Origin: 1835–45; pyro- + -mania]

Pvt Joker7
1/2/2008, 12:35 AM
I think Colt's gonna cry
Just like Chase D.

I guess it's a trend with over rated Heisman canidates.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:35 AM
I think Colt's gonna cry
Gonna ? hell He has been :pop:

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:37 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHHHHHH

dsfjklgfisertiosertisdgf

soonerinabilene
Oh yeah, channel the spirit of last years game so hopefully hawaii can make a grand comeback. that will work.

olevetonahill
py·ro·ma·ni·a /ˌpaɪrəˈmeɪniə, -ˈmeɪnyə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pahy-ruh-mey-nee-uh, -meyn-yuh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a compulsion to set things on fire.
[Origin: 1835–45; pyro- + -mania]
Thank you Fer proteckin me from that mean lawyer dude

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2008, 12:38 AM
BOOOOOOOOO :mad: :mad:

adfsfdsdfsadsaffafarefarfevawert4vqeq34q34nghdffda adf fd fd fd

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:39 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHHHHHH

dsfjklgfisertiosertisdgf
Ya saw them Bastages Talkin about Last year didnt ya . :mad:

soonerinabilene
this is getting kind of dirty.

OUinFLA
what's with the Hawaii dudes always taking their helmets off?

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:40 AM
Ya saw them Bastages Talkin about Last year didnt ya . :mad:

dsfkjlaskdlfaklseriu
knasdfioioaer

BASTAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soonerinabilene
1/2/2008, 12:40 AM
what's with the Hawaii dudes always taking their helmets off?
it hurts their ponytail?

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:41 AM
Dawgs have a 31 point lead
No way in Hell they lose this !

OUinFLA
1/2/2008, 12:41 AM
actually, I think ............ most of the voters compile their preseason ballots with their heads firmly up their butts.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:42 AM
dsfkjlaskdlfaklseriu
knasdfioioaer

BASTAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said a Lady after My heart
Ya wanna Get Hitched ?

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:43 AM
Why are the hats still in the box? :confused:

Save everyone some time and go ahead and start handing them out to the Dawgs

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:44 AM
actually, I think ............ most of the voters compile their preseason ballots with their heads firmly up their butts.

So your sayin their Proctoligist should Vote For em ?

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:44 AM
I said a Lady after My heart
Ya wanna Get Hitched ?

LOL.....

wouldn't that be the 4th time for both of us? :P

(**** flood control)

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:46 AM
Why are the hats still in the box? :confused:

Save everyone some time and go ahead and start handing them out to the Dawgs
Cause Babe
They need and want the Face time On TeeVee :rolleyes:

OUinFLA
1/2/2008, 12:48 AM
Ive had it with this game.
Good night folks,
Happy New Year.

Thanks to the Big XII representatives who did us proud today.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:48 AM
LOL.....

wouldn't that be the 4th time for both of us? :P

(**** flood control)
Ya say that like its a Bad thing :confused:
It would Be 4 fer me But Ive been alone Now 9 yeras
I like it but I dont :confused:

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:50 AM
Good night folks,
Happy New Year.

BOO

;)

olevetonahill
Good night folks,
Happy New Year.

Im gonna neg ya to Bolivia If the Pineapples come back and win
Just cause you worried about a few Babby Carp :D

AzianSooner
It has come to my mind that rice eater can't play football.

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:51 AM
Wait!

Did they just say that Hawaii was NOT an island? :confused:

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:54 AM
It has come to my mind that rice eater can't play football.
Azian
Has earned My spek
Ya gotta read between the Lines
But hes Funny as hell
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Blues1
1/2/2008, 12:54 AM
The Most Painful Bowl Game of ALL Time.....Please End This --- Go Back to the Rock Hawaii and please don't come back......

AzianSooner
1/2/2008, 12:55 AM
man.. Those Hawaii OL did the traditional "HUUU HAAAA UUUU AAAA" with sugar stick before every game DID NOT HELP.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 12:55 AM
Good night folks,
Happy New Year.

You May Now go to sleep !:cool:

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 12:56 AM
thank goodness

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2008, 01:00 AM
41-10 UGA Final

Time to play some NCAA 08 I got for Christmas:cool:

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 01:00 AM
thank goodness
You Glad that OUonFla gets to go to sleep?
Or that the game is Over ;)

FirstandGoal
1/2/2008, 01:01 AM
Heh

Now I can go to bed and get enough sleep to get through work and the game tomorrow night.

olevetonahill
1/2/2008, 01:01 AM
41-10 UGA Final

Time to play some NCAA 08 I got for Christmas:cool:
Get urass to Bed
How in hell Ya gonna be able to watch the GAME ? :confused:

Sooner Eclipse
1/2/2008, 01:10 AM
thank God this is over.

SouthFortySooner
1/2/2008, 01:20 AM
yes
In answer to OUr lack of readiness last year.

I think the Georgia Bulldogs know/knew that also.

Crucifax Autumn
1/2/2008, 04:31 AM
Is it just me or did both of these teams seem like unsportsmanlike jackholes?

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2008, 11:46 AM
Is it just me or did both of these teams seem like unsportsmanlike jackholes?It's not you, its me.

Errr....Yeah, I have to agree with you.:D

Breadburner
1/2/2008, 11:51 AM
I think it's more like Hawaii awoke the giant......They did a little dance on the 50 before the game and it fired the Dogs up......