PDA

View Full Version : I had a fried onion burger at JW's in Chickasha today

usmc-sooner
12/31/2007, 09:41 PM
awesome.

StoopTroup
1/1/2008, 12:57 PM
I hit the Webers on Peoria Ave. in Tulsa yesterday.

Afterwards I had to go Home and take a nap.

I came out of the Burger coma around 3 pm.

walkoffsooner
1/1/2008, 01:21 PM
Try the hotdog and relish next time.:D

OUAndy1807
1/1/2008, 01:22 PM
J&W's might be my all time favorite.

1TC hates that place, but then again he's a communist.

1stTimeCaller
1/1/2008, 01:53 PM
Andy, you shut your whore mouth!!!!

mmmmmm I miss J&W. double meat cheese burger fried onions only and as an appetizer a cheese coney with everything.

mmmmmmmm

I need to ask Darren if I could take a few pints of the slaw home with me next time I'm there.

OUAndy1807
1/1/2008, 02:44 PM
name-dropper.

1stTimeCaller
1/1/2008, 02:47 PM
yeah, that'll get me far

I should have said, Next time I'm there I need to ask the owner if I can buy a pint of that slaw. I lub it. I lub it a lot.

soonerloyal
1/3/2008, 05:09 PM
Andy, you shut your whore mouth!!!!

mmmmmm I miss J&W. double meat cheese burger fried onions only and as an appetizer a cheese coney with everything.

mmmmmmmm

I need to ask Darren if I could take a few pints of the slaw home with me next time I'm there.

Is that Darren of the "Darren, Darla, Dustin and Desirae" family? I used to live across the street fom them on Oregon when the boys were little. Our kids are the same age. If'n it is, tell 'em Lori says HI, and BJ and Baby Jon grew up to be Marines. Hope they are well.

Ooops. Back OT, those burgers are teh awesome! :O

IB4OU2
1/3/2008, 05:41 PM
yeah, that'll get me far

I should have said, Next time I'm there I need to ask the owner if I can buy a pint of that slaw. I lub it. I lub it a lot.

Is Jakes BBQ still down there? I really liked that place.

1stTimeCaller
1/3/2008, 05:47 PM
Loyal,that's them. looks like I'm your kids age. Darren and Darla are married to different folks nowadays though.

Steve, Jakes is still there. If you're looking for quality over quantity go to Roy's.

oilmud
1/3/2008, 06:55 PM
Loyal,that's them. looks like I'm your kids age. Darren and Darla are married to different folks nowadays though.

Steve, Jakes is still there. If you're looking for quality over quantity go to Roy's.

yuummyy, Roy's.

bluedogok
1/3/2008, 09:16 PM
We stopped at Jake's last year on our Christmas trip from OKC to Monahans, Texas. It was very disappointing, a shell of what they used to be. The only thing that resembled the Jake's that I used to go to was the big basket of curly fries. I doubt that I will ever go back there again.

1stTimeCaller
1/3/2008, 09:28 PM
I haven't eaten there in years and haven't missed it. Roy's is where the BBQ is at in Chickasha.

OUAndy1807
1/3/2008, 10:05 PM
waffle fries > curly fries

usmc-sooner
1/4/2008, 06:28 PM
I haven't eaten there in years and haven't missed it. Roy's is where the BBQ is at in Chickasha.

I guess you haven't heard about Roy's :D

IB4OU2
1/7/2008, 10:03 AM

Nice to know about Jake's, we used to eat there back in the early 90's when we drove down to Eldorado to dove hunt.

We'll have to try Roy's now.

1stTimeCaller
1/7/2008, 10:11 AM
Roy's in on third street. HWY 81 is also 4th street. You turn East on the street that runs between Mazzios and DeHart Air Conditioning. It's a block South of the Yamaha place.

It's gooooood.

I worked at Jake's when I was in junior high and some of highschool. It's by far the cleanest kitchen I have ever worked in.