PDA

View Full Version : Granger Suspended From Fiesta Bowl Game

Pages : 1 [2]

Jason White's Third Knee
1/2/2008, 03:59 PM
Had Mr. Granger considered JWTK's sig line before he picked up that coat, we'd all be short one 13+ page, highly depressing thread.

What a shame...on so many levels, for so many people. A damn shame.

If we had considered YOUR sig line, we'd all be short one 13+ page, highly depressing thread. We'd be shopping... or waiting for someone to finish shopping.

soonerloyal
1/2/2008, 07:55 PM
Ya know, every time I think I can get along with 'horn fans in general, they go and ooze even more misguided, hypocritical stupidity than usual. To wit:

From 'hornfans:

"Hmmm, just sent home, won't play in bowl. For blOwU that's punishment enough. Had it been a UT player, Mack would have him suspended or dismissed. Let's see how Bobby Stoops handles this over the next few weeks. If it never again rears its ugly head in the Daily Mobilehoman & Granger starts their first game in '08, I will not be surprised one bit."

"And what will be really interesting is how old stoops deals with this...especially after the stellar recent history they have with NCAA violations etc. I'd think mack would remove him from the team....but not stoops. "

"Mack has dealt with them in a fitting manner I believe. While stoops, well...I don't think the Big Red scandal really showed him to really care about enforcing the rules. "

"my prediction:

medical redshirt for 2007 for kleptomania

2008 captain"

"What'd he steal? Some dirt out of the dust pan...he is a member of the dirt-burglers and that would be the logical item sooners would take. "

"It's all good.. Peterson couldn't afford a Lexus either...so they let him drive one for free. People in Oklahoma jsut believe that if you can't afford something, just take it.

I like that theory. It's like the three amigos... "If you want the woman....you take the woman.." "

"This sounds like the "it was only one player that had key codes to steal gas" episode all over again " "

"Instead of a 'Coats for Kids' drive we need a 'Coats for OU kleptos' drive."

"I'm sure that if this guy was cold and needed a jacket, some booster would hook him up. This is OU we're talking about here."

"Can there be any OU players that don't get benefits? Is there really such a mythical beast?"

"RT had that 10 lbs. of weed because he had Glaucoma and couldn't afford Rx meds."

"1. A student-athlete cannot accept anything from an employee of OU or a OU Friends of the Program member (e.g., use of a car, CLOTHING, gifts, money, tickets for any kind of entertainment, payment of long distance telephone calls).

Sounds like the ou rollcall."

"A classic signature player for the corruptness that is ou. You guys are one of the 3 most cheating programs in all time history. Go get 'em Sooners. At least you are consistent with cheating."

"A Sooner quoting the NCAA rulebook...

Can someone check the air for flying pigs?"

"Uhh, Benson had his TV stolen from him. Probably by a dirt burglar. He didn't go to Burlington Coat Factory to shoplift."

"It shocks you, yet after 40 damn years plus of it, nothing surprises me. As far as what will happen to him, it has already been done. He will be starting at DT in the 1st game next year and by the time he is a senior, he will be such a good kid that he may run for governor."

"Hey sooners, nobody respects you. Nobody. The nation knows you are dirty cheaters. You can uncover your eyes because we all see you. So make your retorts, excuses and accusations. But see, we all know you are pathetic sadsack cheaters. Nothing you say changes this to sane, sensible people. Give it up. You are sad excuses for a program."

(with barely suppressed jealosy for OUr seven NCs)"That's right, just as no one respects the punk down the street that stole 7 hubcaps"

"You're still a bunch of cheating dirt burglars. How many of those titles were won without a single incident of us not hearing the words , "lack of institutional control"?"

"The whole ethos of your state culture is built on cheating, from the moment that first okie jumped the starting gun.
I can see why you guys have no problem with it."

"The Sooners history of cheating was talked about today on Jim Rome. And when asked the question "what is a sooner" all the OU fags said they couldnt "explain" what it was. Then when presented with the dictionary definition, being that a sooner is one who cheats to get an advantage, The OU fans denied that as being true."

THANK YOU, you nastys, for reminding me why my progeny must learn that you are beneath us in more ways than geographically.

TEXAS SUCKS.