PDA

View Full Version : Most hated NCAA teams?

CORNholio
12/30/2007, 09:49 PM
What teams do y'all love to see lose?
Mine:

in no particular order--

USC
Notre Dame
Florida State
Oregon
Texas
Arkansas
LSU
Miami

That is all.
I will root for alot of national powers including:

Ohio State
Michigan
WVa
VaTech
Cal
KU
Bama
Georgia

(as long as they do not directly negatively effect OU)

85sooners
12/30/2007, 09:55 PM
osu

stoops the eternal pimp
12/30/2007, 09:57 PM
Rice Owls

Paperclip
12/30/2007, 10:00 PM
BYU

CORNholio
12/30/2007, 10:01 PM
Rice Owls

Agreed. I hate me some Rice Owls. If ESPN would ever get off their jocks I might change my mind. The hype gets old though.

zeke
12/30/2007, 10:01 PM
Arkansas
USC
LSU
Miami
aTm
Arkansas
ND
Florida State
Florida
Arkansas
Texas
Mich
and
Arkansas

CORNholio
12/30/2007, 10:02 PM
BYU

Why do you hate polygamy?

stoops the eternal pimp
12/30/2007, 10:05 PM
Agreed. I hate me some Rice Owls. If ESPN would ever get off their jocks I might change my mind. The hype gets old though.

Werd...I get sicks of always hearing "The Rice Owls are the best team not close to being bowl eligible"...blah blah

melveaz
12/30/2007, 10:16 PM
I'll root for just about everyone except LSU, USC, or Miami.

TUSooner
12/30/2007, 10:17 PM
My bottom 5:
LSU
ND
LSU
Miami
LSU

CORNholio
12/30/2007, 10:27 PM
Werd...I get sicks of always hearing "The Rice Owls are the best team not close to being bowl eligible"...blah blah

One word. Over rated. Or two words I'm not sure.

Whet
12/30/2007, 10:28 PM
SUC
NoDames
LSU

CORNholio
12/30/2007, 10:28 PM
My bottom 5:
LSU
ND
LSU
Miami
LSU

I am seeing a trend sir.

salth2o
12/30/2007, 10:34 PM
ND
SUC
LSU
aTm

AllAboutThe'O'
12/30/2007, 10:38 PM
in no particular order......

Texas
Tennessee
Ohio State
USC
Florida
Miami
Texas
USC
Ole Miss
Texas A&M (except when they're playing Texas)
Arizona State
Oregon
Colorado
Alabama (as long as Saban's the coach)
Journalism U. (a.k.a. Missouri)
Texas
Louisville
Ole Miss
USC
Florida
Texas
On the fence regarding Michigan, don't like RRod.

AllAboutThe'O'
12/30/2007, 10:39 PM
Arkansas
USC
LSU
Miami
aTm
Arkansas
ND
Florida State
Florida
Arkansas
Texas
Mich
and
Arkansas
Zeke, you may be the first OU fan I've met that hates Arkansas more than Texas.:D

Curly Bill
12/30/2007, 10:48 PM
#1 UTerus
#2 domers
#3 tennessee
#4 atm
#5 oregon, meatchicken, tosu, usuc, lsu, florida state, florida, miami

auto
12/30/2007, 10:50 PM
Norte Lame
SuC
Texas
Miami

usmc-sooner
12/30/2007, 10:53 PM
1) Notre Dame
2) Miami
3) Colorado
4) Tie Ohio State and Michigan
5) Here lately it's become OSU
6) Texas --If I were not an OU fan I'd probably like Texas quite a bit
7) Oregon
8) Texas Tech --I'm getting a little tired of bogus calls going their way when we play down there
9) I guess USC but really I respect their greatness
10) Boise State -we had no business losing that game and they had no business being that cocky. sour grapes on my part I guess.

CORNholio
12/30/2007, 10:58 PM
Zeke, you may be the first OU fan I've met that hates Arkansas more than Texas.:D

Gotta side with Zeke on this one. Kinda. Tie with Texas. Arkie is as insufferable as the 'horns even if we never play them they still bleed over into Oklahoma quite a bit.

Leroy Lizard
12/30/2007, 11:48 PM
Level 1: Wish ill will on players, coaches, and fans:

USC
Texas
Notre Dame
Miami

Level 2: Can't stand 'em, but their winning doesn't ruin my day:

Ohio State
Oregon
UCLA (Neuheisel moves them up to Level 1)
Washington

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2007, 11:58 PM
Most hated:
#1) USC by a landslide (only team we can't compete with recruiting-wise)
#1a) Texas, but only on RRS day (we benefit from them winning the other 10)
#2) OSU

Most loved:
#1) OU
#2) whoever is playing USC
#3) whoever is playing OSU

CORNholio
12/31/2007, 12:05 AM
I add the big 12 north minus KU and Nebbish. I hold no allegence to any conference. We were a member of the SWC at one point for crying out loud. Conference loyalty is for incesters.

CORNholio
12/31/2007, 12:08 AM
The SEC and big 10 can have their 9 average teams. OU dominates its conference and college football consistantly. That's the appeal of college football; dominance and longevity.

soonerboy_odanorth
12/31/2007, 12:11 AM
The question title of the thread belies the intent of the first post, so I will answer in two parts...

First... of the most hated teams in the land that people at large like to see lose?

Us.

Yeah.

OU.

Da Sooners.

Why?

Because we're better than everyone else. That's right. A la TFRW, "We are, we just are!"

Having said that, the teams that I like to see lose, at anytime, anywhere, to anybody...

Texas (D**che Rocket Central.)

LoSuRs (You're a team always on the rise, especially when a sheep is near...)

Nebbish (Big Red wannabe's...Tom, Switzer's boys just scored on you, again.)

Kansas State (Love that "Era of dominance" you've got going. Losers.)

Nutered Dame (A round of molesting priests and pregnant nuns for everyone! ...And I'm Catholic, so I can say it. Love it when the holier-than-thou commit, even if it just be in the football sense, some pagan form of hari kari. How's that Tyrone Willingham firing treatin' you kids. Karma? Enjoy joining the Ivy League in relevance.)

Southern CAL (Yeah, I said it you So CAL BEYOTCHES! I love it that you get your panties in a bunch over that.
Welcome to the party you new age Miamuh, you. Pssst. Luther Cambell = coke. Snoop Dogg = MJ. Well.. you see the results.)

Miamuh (Well... good on ya, we can't accuse you of being coke dealers and mercenaries anymore... You've mellowed a bit. How's that ganja treatin' you boys? Hey, any of you kids need a subscription to Guns-n-Ammo? That image sure has changed nationally. You go, Donna!)

Other suck-masters:

BYU (Hey, I know you guys named that water treatment plant after Barry Switzer. We named a Planned Parenthood center after Lavell Edwards. Suck it you holier-than-thou racist women-enslaving pieces of shiite.)

FSU (You've matriculated from being Free Shoes U, to being Free Scholastics U. Congrats. Hey Bobby, what's the over under on how many times you spit in this bowl game you 'effing fossil? Barry still owns you, btw.)

Tennessee (You are so worthless in the pantheon of college football I'm almost embarrassed to mention you, because some of you turds will think that gives you some kind of legitimacy. What do 100,000 people completely uninterested in championships and anything other than beating Alabama have in common? Yes, you Arkansas wannabes, it is a redundant question.)

Penn State (See the Tennessee rant, and exchange Alabama for Ohio State and Arkansas wannabes to Michigan wannabees.)

Please, all of you other poseurs, note that I did not mention your school.

Why?

Because... You...just...don't....matter!

BoulderSooner79
12/31/2007, 12:11 AM
I add the big 12 north minus KU and Nebbish. I hold no allegence to any conference. We were a member of the SWC at one point for crying out loud. Conference loyalty is for incesters.

Hey, I only hope for SOS points. If Texas were another Baylor, we would lose out in every BCS tie situation. And my wife is only my *2nd* cousin, so I ain't bein' no darn incester. :mad:

CORNholio
12/31/2007, 12:12 AM
The only thing driving conference loyalty is: ESPN talking heads. If they would STFU for a year then nobody would give a shiite.

CORNholio
12/31/2007, 12:16 AM
The question title of the thread belies the intent of the first post, so I will answer in two parts...

First... of the most hated teams in the land that people at large like to see lose?

Us.

Yeah.

OU.

Da Sooners.

Why?

Because we're better than everyone else. That's right. A la TFRW, "We are, we just are!"

Having said that, the teams that I like to see lose, at anytime, anywhere, to anybody...

Nutered Dame (A round of molesting priests and pregnant nuns for everyone! ...And I'm Catholic, so I can say it. Love it when the holier-than-thou commit, even if it just be in the football sense, some pagan form of hari kari. How's that Tyrone Willingham firing treatin' you kids. Karma? Enjoy joining the Ivy League in relevance.)

Southern CAL (Yeah, I said it you So CAL BEYOTCHES! I love it that you get your panties in a bunch over that.
Welcome to the party you new age Miamuh, you. Pssst. Luther Cambell = coke. Snoop Dogg = MJ. Well.. you see the results.)

Miamuh (Well... good on ya, we can't accuse you of being coke dealers and mercenaries anymore... You've mellowed a bit. How's that ganja treatin' you boys? Hey, any of you kids need a subscription to Guns-n-Ammo? That image sure has change nationally. You go, Donna!)

Other suck-masters:

BYU (Hey, I know you guys named that water treatment plant after Barry Switzer. We named a Planned Parenthood center after Lavell Edwards. Suck it you holier-than-thou racist women-enslaving pieces of shiite.)

FSU (You've matriculated from being Free Shoes U, to being Free Scholastics U. Congrats. Hey Bobby, what's the over under on how many times you spit in this bowl game you 'effing fossil? Barry still owns you, btw.)

Tennessee (You are so worthless in the pantheon of college football I'm almost embarrassed to mention you, because some of you turds will think that gives you some kind of legitimacy. What do 100,000 people completely uninterested in championships and anything other than beating Alabama have in common? Yes, you Arkansas wannabes, it is a redundant question.)

Penn State (See the Tennessee rant, and exchange Alabama for Ohio State and Arkansas wannabes to Michigan wannabees.)

Why?

True story. Spek if I could give it.

LSUdeek
12/31/2007, 01:15 AM
My bottom 5:
LSU
ND
LSU
Miami
LSU

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Surely you jest!!!

Crucifax Autumn
12/31/2007, 01:28 AM
I hate anyone ranked ahead of OU and cheer for their opponent.

I want every big 12 team to win ever game that's not against us.

I want every big 12 team's biggest loss to be against us.

On a weekly basis through the season I check the rankings and choose who I'm for based on nothing more than how it affects OU.

When it doesn't effect OU or the conference in any way I hope SUC, the Lesters, Michigan, Florida, Miami, Penn State, Ohio State, Florida State, Oregon, Note Dame, and many others lose big.

insuranceman_22
12/31/2007, 01:50 AM
Level 1: Wish ill will on players, coaches, and fans:

USC
Texas
Notre Dame
Miami

Level 2: Can't stand 'em, but their winning doesn't ruin my day:

Ohio State
Oregon
UCLA (Neuheisel moves them up to Level 1)
Washington

Well LL, we have finally found something that we can both agree on here. I would have to add lsu to the level 1 list and am almost ready to add the pokes to level 2....no so much disdain for them, but the attitude of their fans is wearing awfully thin.

Crucifax Autumn
12/31/2007, 01:58 AM
That list? Screw screw 'em all! A pox upon them all!

KingDavid
12/31/2007, 02:24 AM
We should do a poll on this . . .

There are only four programs I truly loathe with every fiber of my being:

1. Notre Dame: I am forever scarred by the way they strong-armed their way into special rules with the BCS, and other advantages that are not befitting a program that sucks as hard as theirs does. I hate them and I always, always, always want them to lose and lose badly.

2. USC: I admit it's a petty thing to hate a program because of its Coach, but Pete Carroll's completely self-absorbed cocky personality really heats me up. Without even factoring in "the game we shall not mention," when I see that Hollywood smile and fake surfer tan, I start looking around for projectiles to hurl at my widescreen. (Note: if Pete Carroll were to leave tomorrow, I think that at some point, after a few decades with a decently humble coach, I could possibly relent on my burning hatred and once again be able to appreciate a very respectable program. But until then, I can only hope that the Reggie Bush scandal will bring about the swift and utter demise of the USC program, or at least set it back a good half-century or so.

3. Miami - the antics of Jimmy Johnson's helmet-hard hair and all of his unbridled arrogant thugs parading the sidelines and signaling their first down salutes. It's irreversably tattooed on my brain.

4. Oregon - the bitterness of last year's debacle eats away at me even even as I write. It will paralyze me if I don't move on, quickly.

Those are the programs against which my anger burns with a white hot rage, but there are a few others that bear mentioning.

I am temporarily disgusted with LSU (Lucky Lester), Okie State (Pickens' shameless attempt to spend the Pokes into contention), & FSU (all that wasted talent).

I am routinely annoyed with Baylor for 1) annually wasting an otherwise perfectly good open date on our schedule by insisting that we actually play the game, and 2) cashing in their yearly check for 1/12 of the Big XII's football revenue while contributing much less to the credibility of the league than many regional high school football programs.

Lastly, I must confess that I am mildly frightened by A&M . . . but not of course by any of its athletic programs. Perhaps "disturbed" would be a better word. I went to a game there once, and what I saw there still haunts me at times, in a David Koreshean sort of way. If College Station were any further removed from ordinary flow of society than it is, we could have a serious problem on our hands. We should be scheduling routine C-130 fly-over drops of counter-propaganda pamphlets - anything to help break up the group-think.

Crucifax Autumn
12/31/2007, 02:30 AM
Good post and good reasoning.

guzziguy
12/31/2007, 09:14 AM
1 & 2, USC or ND. Highest ranked is hated the most
3, LSU
4, Oregon
5, OSU's of all sorts.

Lott's Bandana
12/31/2007, 02:04 PM
1. Fried Orange

1a. Sword carryin skirt wearers
1b. Cloverleaf carryin skirt wearers

Frankly, nobody else is worth caring about because historically and to the present, these three are the only teams that an intelligent fan or participant in NCAA football can even mention in the same breath as the Sooners. And the Whorns only because of the RRS. 1a and 1b are a different story.

Sure, the inmates from South Florida had their day...but so did Maryland when Bud was coach and Army before that. Take Bear away and the posing crimson only gets any ink because of their nazi coach. M'Chickens? Nebbish? tOSU? They are the NCAA basketball Georgetowns of football. Fleeting moments of glory and some history but nothing like the reigning royalty of the Sooners, suc and noter damn. Weirdly it is almost like I respect them...but nooooo.

I hate the LittleBoys, hate the SugarCanes, dislike aTM, dislike LesU, dislike Bamra, dislike Pork...

...but I LOATHE horns, suc and nd.

Lott's Bandana
12/31/2007, 02:08 PM
We should do a poll on this . . .

There are only four programs I truly loathe with every fiber of my being:

1. Notre Dame: I am forever scarred by the way they strong-armed their way into special rules with the BCS, and other advantages that are not befitting a program that sucks as hard as theirs does. I hate them and I always, always, always want them to lose and lose badly.

2. USC: I admit it's a petty thing to hate a program because of its Coach, but Pete Carroll's completely self-absorbed cocky personality really heats me up. Without even factoring in "the game we shall not mention," when I see that Hollywood smile and fake surfer tan, I start looking around for projectiles to hurl at my widescreen. (Note: if Pete Carroll were to leave tomorrow, I think that at some point, after a few decades with a decently humble coach, I could possibly relent on my burning hatred and once again be able to appreciate a very respectable program. But until then, I can only hope that the Reggie Bush scandal will bring about the swift and utter demise of the USC program, or at least set it back a good half-century or so.

3. Miami - the antics of Jimmy Johnson's helmet-hard hair and all of his unbridled arrogant thugs parading the sidelines and signaling their first down salutes. It's irreversably tattooed on my brain.

4. Oregon - the bitterness of last year's debacle eats away at me even even as I write. It will paralyze me if I don't move on, quickly.

Those are the programs against which my anger burns with a white hot rage, but there are a few others that bear mentioning.

I am temporarily disgusted with LSU (Lucky Lester), Okie State (Pickens' shameless attempt to spend the Pokes into contention), & FSU (all that wasted talent).

I am routinely annoyed with Baylor for 1) annually wasting an otherwise perfectly good open date on our schedule by insisting that we actually play the game, and 2) cashing in their yearly check for 1/12 of the Big XII's football revenue while contributing much less to the credibility of the league than many regional high school football programs.

Lastly, I must confess that I am mildly frightened by A&M . . . but not of course by any of its athletic programs. Perhaps "disturbed" would be a better word. I went to a game there once, and what I saw there still haunts me at times, in a David Koreshean sort of way. If College Station were any further removed from ordinary flow of society than it is, we could have a serious problem on our hands. We should be scheduling routine C-130 fly-over drops of counter-propaganda pamphlets - anything to help break up the group-think.

This post is worthless without texas.

Just sayin'. :O

Seamus
12/31/2007, 02:19 PM
Doubled down. Dang.

Seamus
12/31/2007, 02:19 PM

Us.

Yeah.

OU.

Da Sooners.

Why?

Miamuh (Well... good on ya, we can't accuse you of being coke dealers and mercenaries anymore... You've mellowed a bit. How's that ganja treatin' you boys? Hey, any of you kids need a subscription to Guns-n-Ammo? That image sure has changed nationally. You go, Donna!)

Other suck-masters:

Why?

Now that, boys and girls and lurking sheepophiles, is how you embark on a rant.

CORN, I got the spek for you, though my hammer isn't big enough to give the green this post deserves. Perhaps some others will step up.

cheezyq
12/31/2007, 02:40 PM
I can't muster up enough emotion to hate OSU, seriously. I mean, to hate OSU is to essentially assign relevance to a football program that hasn't been so in a long time, if ever. If anything, I feel sorry for them. Especially since the university has legions of fans that hate OU and "love" their Pokes, but don't show up at the games. They embarrassingly look to the "future" and their "facilities" as they salivate for the downfall of another team. In fact, I'd venture to guess that most OSU fans are only fans just to spite OU fans. It certainly seems that way, and thus one of the reasons why I think they have problems filling their stadium. OSU = annoying, but I can't hate them.

So, that said, here are the teams I love to hate:

Texas
USC
Kansas State - possibly the most obnoxious fans in the history of the universe...and yes, that includes LSU fans.
Oregon
LSU

Oh yeah...Notre Dame too.

tfoolry
12/31/2007, 02:56 PM
texass, osu, nd, suc & any big 10(11) team other than Iowa

BIG_IKE
12/31/2007, 03:04 PM
1. Oklahoma State
2. Texas/Texas A&M
3. Notre Dame
4. USC
5. Wisconsin
6. Miami
7. Ohio State
8. Florida
9. BYU
10. West Virginia

redpurple
12/31/2007, 10:14 PM
UT
LSU
FSU
Miami
TTech
Ohio State

KantoSooner
12/31/2007, 11:43 PM
Add Boston College to the most hated list. But maybe on the under card. They never truly compete for anything of importance and OU rarely if ever plays them, but, when you draw close to their home territory, they are delusionally mouthy and obnoxious to be around. Thus, I enjoy watching them lose to anyone.

UpstateSooner
1/1/2008, 12:11 AM
Texas
Oklahoma St.
LSU
ND
USC
Ohio St.

besides Okie St. they are all programs benefitting from the hype machined ESPN

76soonergrad
1/1/2008, 02:11 AM
I have held back all season, but I have to say--tOSU.

Lived in S. Ohio since 1998. Until then, it would have been Texas easily. At the beginning of the football season, one of the people I work with said, "Ohio State would beat Okla. by 2 touchdowns." He was serious & clueless.

I work in a hospital pharmacy.

This guy is a pharmicist. He also said, "Stoops is arrogant." And no, he didn't know that Bob is from Youngstown, as in Ohio.

Their arrogance is born from ignorance.

Just prior to the OU-Missouri title game, my supervisor (who is also a new employee) said to me straight faced, "If OU doesn't win, don't bother showing up for work Monday."

They know I am an alum. I never bring up football. After they lost to Illinois I didn't say a word, but they were talking about it..I don't start the discussions, but I will contribute.

I joined the general discussion about how Missouri beat Illinois, that Bradford is top rated for efficiency. Then came all the dissing.

I finally had to say, "Woody Hayes can kiss my fat butt." That ended it. I have to admit to being a temporary LSU fan. You know the saying, "I root for whoever they (insert team here) are playing." Just to shut them up.

I know who the best is.

I am very appreciative of the boards. Someplace to go. It's all East Coast & Big Ten here. Makes me ill. Seems like the only time OU gets media attention is when they lose or have negative publicity.

Their fans can be rabid. There have been couch burnings on campus. One game saw 80+ fires. And I think it was for win.

tOSU deserves LSU. May they lose big time. First Florida, then this. Hopefully they'll get the message.

Best of luck to all the big 12 left to play.

bstuff1979
1/1/2008, 02:53 AM
1. Notre Dame (after "trying" to be an ND fan -post Bishop McGuinness through grad school @ OU...I'm tired of living the lie)
2. Them Ohio State. I went to undergrad in N'Eastern Ohio. Enough said.
3. University of Spoiled Children
4. The University of the State Directly Below Oklahoma
5. Citrus Aggie
6. What the Crap texas Aggie A&M
7. West by gosh Virnginy (because, those suckers light their furniture a-blaze...and in that state, they really don't have the funding to support such a practice)

oupride
1/1/2008, 08:28 AM
Okie State
LSU
USC
Texas Tech
Notre Dame
Ohio State

47Wins
1/1/2008, 10:41 AM
Top ten places in my list are all Notre Dame. Every year I expend a tremendous amount of energy hating them. I try hard to leave enough hatred in my system to squeeze in usc, whorns, lsu and miami. I know it's been nearly forgotten these days but I would add bama to the list. I got so sick of hearing "we've got the bear". We may not be #1 on the field every year but I'm unbeatable at holding a grudge against teams that have troubled OU in the past.

Jack T.
1/1/2008, 10:45 AM
I'll root for just about everyone except LSU, USC, or Miami.

Yup. Year in, year out.

arcman46
1/1/2008, 11:33 AM
Rice Owls

I heard Owls taste like chicken.:D

Dan Thompson
1/1/2008, 11:22 PM
I think Boise State and Fresno State should join the PAC-10.

Then have a North / South division and a championship game.

SicEmBaylor
1/1/2008, 11:33 PM
My list begins and ends with Texas A&M.

End. of. story.

goingoneight
1/2/2008, 12:27 AM
1. USC for no other reason than the "godly" image and status the media and NCAA creates for them.

2. Texas for no other reason than I respect the hell out of them and cannot stand losing to them. The one day of the year when I can almost understand what it's like to be an aggy is the day in Dallas. I said almost because I know we always have a chance, and we are a championship program, which they are not.

3. Miami for their total lack of class and cockiness. There are good and great fans of all teams, and I admit this year's experience with them was cool, but when your players stomp the logo of their opponents just to spit in their faces... yeah, that's sickening.

4. Whomever decides to run their mouth or be classless *******s. Chase Daniel, Chris Simms, Reggie McNeal, Josh Fields among others, this means you. Some of the best memories of my fandom are Stoops's teams embarassing and sending these punks home crying and excusing getting owned as they should by us.

Teams I don't mind rooting for:
1. Arkansas because I have a lot of friends in Tulsa and Arkanville. They're not delusional or inbreds like their ignorant stereotypers say they are. They're just people like us who appreciate something more than mediocrity. Remember how the fans responded to Fairbanks and Gibbs? Decent coaches, not any "great" results.

2. Ohio State because of my family's Columbus ties. Although I wasn't too happy the NCAA looked the other way on Troy Smith but threw the book at us when we actually did the right thing.

3. Florida because of the beautiful campus and awesoem fans I met last summer in Gainesville and Orlando. Many UF fans are Stoops and OU fans as well, I found.

4. Nebraska, but only when they're worthy. Sort of like the Texas/USC situation. If they can beat us and are worthy of recognition like back in the Osborne days, I don't mind seeing a legit NU team win.

RiddlerOK
2/4/2008, 01:11 PM
1. USC (yes, just about like everybody else, it's because of that arrogant SOB coach Pete Carroll)

2. Notre Dame (Read the earlier posts about their TV contract and being God's gift to college football)

3. Miami (though I have softened my stance since OU whipped them this year, Thug U will always be on my list.

4. Oregon (yes, another coach ruins their image, this time being Mike Bellotti)

5. Texas (Poor Mack, you are a natural for this list)

Sco
2/4/2008, 01:39 PM
In no particular order:

Texas (duh)
Oklahoma State (most annoying fans in the world)
USC (the Yankees of NCAA)
Oregon (still bitter)
Notre Dame (join a conference)

Now then, teams I'm just plain not fond of:
Kansas State
Missouri
Ohio State
Arkansas

That's about all I can think of for now.

Funky G
2/4/2008, 03:46 PM
Texas, USC, Miami, Colorado, Notre Dame, Boise State, Okie State, LSU, Kansas St., Oregon

WestAustinSooner
2/4/2008, 08:26 PM
In Order:

1. USC - ketchup and mustard overpriviliged university of spoiled children.
2. texas - no explanation necessary
3. LSU - a-hole fans, always play for NCs in own backyard
4. Notre Dame - our losing record vs. them is abysmal, they get all the love even when they suck
5. BYU - all mormon
6. Miami - a lot of hatred got purged with victory in 2007, but a second blowout in 2009 at their place might even get them off the list.
7. Colorado - a-hole, stoner fans
8. West Virginia - new on the list, we lost the last 2 against them
9. Osu - OK, don't hate 'em as much as some, they're just stupid and can't help it. At least I root for them over texas..
10. Oregon - Phil night can blow it out his bunghole along with the Pac 10 refs

OU_Sooners75
2/4/2008, 09:11 PM
The team playing Oklahoma plus:

USC
Ohio State
Notre Dame
LSU
Kentucky
North Carolina
Texas
Oregon
Washington
Cal
Alabama
Auburn
Florida
Mississippi
Miss State
Georgia
Tennessee
South Carolina

Also any other SEC, Big 10, PAC-10, ACC, Big East team you can name.

Outopia
2/4/2008, 09:29 PM
My turn, my turn!

Hated

USC (clever cheaters)
OSU (annoying red headed little step brother)
Texas (respect but hate more)
Oregon (wanabes who I had to deal with in San Diego in '05)
Miami (no need to explain)
LSU (their fans and Lester, enough said)
Noter Dame (recent fall from the top of my list as they are irrelevent now)
Texas Tech (see OSU)
BYU (live with lots of mormons here in AZ and they are a very clickish cult)
A&M (strange cult that worship 1930's style traditions)
Colorado (their fans suck)
Boise State (cause they're wanabes that have no tradition and no real conf)
Kansas State (now low because they are irelevent)
Florida (late to the dance and arrogance lately)
Georgia (fans think they are great, but they never make it)
Arkansas (they can't forget 77 Orange Bowl but forget other losses to OU)
Fla State (See Kansas State)
WVU (they suck but they don't know it yet and no NC's, they are wanabes)
Tennesee (Fat Phil the cheater and their fans)

Like to see win unless they are playing us:

Alabama
South Carolina
tOSU (my barbers team)
Michigan (seem to beat the Domers regularly)
Penn State (mean fans but they never beat OU)
Mich State (see OSU)
Illinois
Kansas
Missouri
Iowa State
Anyone playing USC, ND, OSU, Texas and anyone playing anyone rated higher than us any given season.

There, that ought to cover it.

* edited to add Tennesee

primetime43
2/4/2008, 09:37 PM
1. LSU- The most arrogant fans around.
2. USC- Are they ever held accountable for there actions?
3. Texas- Enough said
4. Nebraska- Still have a bad taste in my mouth from the 90's
5. Hawaii- the most dis-respectful and classless team in the country.
6. Texas A&M- your more of a rival with TT than UT or OU so give it up.
7. Bama- No one cares how many titles you claim.
8. OSU- some teams are happy with an 8 win season
9. Oregon- How do you sleep at night
10. Any team we play in the Fiesta bowl

aj44mc
2/5/2008, 10:12 AM

Only problem with that is UofA is trying to get out.

I am an OU fan for life but an ASU grad so I hold two allegiances.

My hated teams

1.Ohio State
2.USC
2.Texas/UofA(Cant help it even if MStoops is coach)
3.OK State
4.Oregon
5. LSU

Sco
2/5/2008, 04:59 PM
Teams I root for unless their playing OU:

Arizona (almost went there)
NC State (grew up there)
Texas Tech (getting harder to like them, but they are so exciting to watch with their pass-only playcalling)
Alabama (I feel like a semi-champion every year when they add another championship to their delusional trophy case)
Michigan (rivals of OSU)
North Texas (graduated from there)
Rutgers (might as well root for someone in the Big East... they kinda look like OU in the uniform)

Yeah. That's it.

utex74
2/8/2008, 11:36 PM
OU
Miami
ND
any Big 10

AllAboutThe'O'
2/9/2008, 01:45 AM
Also any other SEC, Big 10, PAC-10, ACC, Big East team you can name.
How can you hate Vanderbilt?

Primo
2/9/2008, 09:32 AM
UT
LSU
Miami
Notre Dame
Oklahoma State

strick9r
2/9/2008, 09:57 AM
Texas
Texas Tech
LSU
USC
ND
Nebraska
Miami

Sabanball
2/9/2008, 11:06 AM
Notre Dame, for sure, followed by fellow media darling Michigan.

oudivesherpa
2/9/2008, 04:45 PM
Let's be realistic, OU would be near the top of the list. The most hated teams are the one's that win the most! OU fans can root for OSU, it's like rooting for your little brother that never wins anything, but at least he tries--let's give him a medal for trying and sometimes he even gets to go to the weed eater bowl.

Do you honestly think OSU fans would support OU? It's hard for OU to be well liked when we put a half a hundred on a team.

Dano7198
2/9/2008, 05:52 PM

Oh yeah...but it will never happen. The Rose bowl committee would see to that.... Gotta have that big 10 pac 10 match up in SC's back yard....anything aside from tradition wont cut it

Clock Studies
2/10/2008, 08:09 AM
UT :texan:

PDXsooner
2/10/2008, 03:46 PM
i'm over oregon. they got away with a cheap win that wasn't a win, and it was the refs fault, not theirs. they're a non-factor nationally, no need to waste emotion on a tier 2 program...

Vegas Sooner
2/11/2008, 12:09 AM
1-TX
2-Notre Dame
3-Duke
4-Penn State
5-Kansas State

SicEmBaylor
2/11/2008, 12:12 AM
A&M

reddfoxx
2/11/2008, 01:50 PM
Who I Hate:

Texas
Notre Dame
USC
Nebraska
BYU
Boise State
Miami
Oregon
Virginia Tech

Who could disappear from TV and wouldn'd be missed:
Lee Corso
Lou Holtz
Pam Ward
Producers who would rather spend a whole quarter discussing a topic rather than covering the game being played.

and that's about all...