PDA

View Full Version : XBox Live problems

tulsaoilerfan
12/29/2007, 09:11 PM
Got my son the wireless adapter for the XBox 360 Live for Christmas, and after working fine for the first 3 days now he can't get it to work; it says something about the NAT setting being on strict and neither of us has a clue as to what to do; anyone here able to help?

GottaHavePride
12/29/2007, 09:27 PM
Is there some kind of "Family Settings" tab in the X-Box dashboard?

I just hooked mine up earlier and was going to register an account (I had tired of my old gamertag anyway) but their online registering service was down, apparently.

tulsaoilerfan
12/29/2007, 09:41 PM
Is there some kind of "Family Settings" tab in the X-Box dashboard?

I just hooked mine up earlier and was going to register an account (I had tired of my old gamertag anyway) but their online registering service was down, apparently.
Yeah, but everything looked okay to me; he was able to get online and play until yesterday some time; i checked out the XBox Live online support and they said there is some sort of system problem with Halo 3, but he can't get GH3 to play online either; i'm totally puzzled on this development and not too happy about it

GottaHavePride
12/29/2007, 09:49 PM
No clue. I think they're having some problems on their end.

bluedogok
12/29/2007, 10:09 PM
Yep, I read on another forum where there are many having trouble with it tonight.

OUAndy1807
12/29/2007, 10:13 PM
typical microsoft.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/12/29/xbox-live-up-and-running-flush-with-irony/