PDA

View Full Version : New Verizon Commercial

Lott's Bandana
12/29/2007, 04:54 PM
Dude unplugging Christmas lights...blow up stuff deflates...sad...neighbor Michael Stipe guy says, "Got myself a Venus"...Dude happy, replugs, blow up stuff rises again....

So disturbing on so many levels.

No Youtube yet and I'm in Northern California so perhaps it won't be in Oklahoma unless on National Broadcasts. (watching Lib Bowl)

bluedogok
12/29/2007, 08:36 PM
I have seen it here in Texas. There was an announcement awhile back that Verizon was moving into the Oklahoma market soon, so they may be getting the ads as well.

StoopTroup
12/29/2007, 08:40 PM
My Brother works for them here in Tulsa.

I wish he could hook me up with some cool bundles because I'd can AT&T in a blink of an eye right now.

bluedogok
12/29/2007, 09:07 PM
Verizon is the only one that I would consider changing to, they and AT&T have the best coverage in rural areas where I ride most of the time. The others suck if you get away from the cities or interstates. I will stay with AT&T though, I want an iPhone when my contract is up for renewal.

r5TPsooner
12/30/2007, 12:16 AM
Will Verizon ever come to the OKC market? IMO, they're the best wireless phone carrier of them all.

bluedogok
12/30/2007, 12:18 AM
The article that I read said they were doing Tulsa first then expanding into the OKC market.

Most of the gripes that I have heard of Verizon were due more to their billing/customer service and not their phone service. I thought my Cingular service was great in OKC, down here in Austin it is marginal but getting better.