PDA

View Full Version : NO MILK AND COOKIES FOR YOU!!!

Osce0la
12/28/2007, 03:59 PM
So we tell Ellijah that we have to leave some milk and cookies out for Santa Monday night...I go in the kitchen and pour some milk in a mug, then go to get the cookies - turn around, and the boy is drinking the milk out of the mug. I tell him this is for Santa and not to drink it, and then I fix him his own cup of milk. I put more milk in the mug and get a plate for the cookies. Sure enough (I knew this one was coming) he takes the cookies off the plate and starts eating them. :D I tell him the cookies are also for Santa, and then put more cookies on the plate. I then take the plate and the mug into the living room and sit them on a table beside the TV, leave the room for a minute, come back - all the cookies are gone and nearly all of the milk is gone. :D

I just said screw it and once he fell asleep I went and got my own milk and cookies :D

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!

Oh yeah, and our dumba**es got the boy a drum set for Christmas...:O

Mjcpr
12/28/2007, 04:01 PM
I'da beat that ***.

Hot Rod
12/28/2007, 04:31 PM
Funny story Osceola! Last year, "Santa" broke the plate of cookies while putting the gameboys in the stocking last year. The weight could no longer hold the stockings and thus, they fell breaking the plate. However, it did bring a more belief of Santa into their lives, and got us off the hook.

KC//CRIMSON
12/28/2007, 04:43 PM
I'da beat that ***.

Word. I have to beat my boy Malachai all the time.

TopDaugIn2000
12/28/2007, 05:01 PM
Lucy did the same thing

<---------

LoyalFan
12/29/2007, 04:20 AM
Spare the flamethrower=spoil the child.

Flagstaffsooner
12/29/2007, 06:57 AM
I left out a bowl of snot and a plateful of boogers.

In hopes that soon will come the stoolwater noogerrs

And down the chimney did Gundy appear

with a bundle of aggies stuck in his rear

They lapped up that nose stuff with a cry of joy

This is better than sheep

The gooners we annoy.

OklaPony
12/29/2007, 08:11 AM
Oh yeah, and our dumba**es got the boy a drum set for Christmas...:O
Get him a practice pad and some lessons. Also, they're such a thing as drum mutes that sell for about $50.00 - $65.00 per set and believe me, they work.

http://www.hqpercussion.com/FusionBoxSet.Page?ActiveID=1125