12/27/2007, 04:10 PM
Saxet over ASU, just barely. 31 - 27
Fighting JoePa's wear out the Cult. 35 - 17
Bama outlasts the enigmatic Buffs. 24 - 21
Hoosiers "Play 13" and win it. 38 - 28
Run DMC & Felix Jones pound Mizzou into submission. 38 - 24
UVA is befuddled by these Pirates. 35 - 31
Sooners stomp WVU. 38 - 21
Va Tech handles the Fraudhawks. 31 - 21.

Big XII: 3 - 5

picasso
12/27/2007, 04:11 PM
I predict our strength and training coach will have the team worn out by game time, as per usual.

birddog
12/27/2007, 04:46 PM
6-2

ou
texass
penn state
tech
osu
va tech
mizzou
colorado

SteelClip49
12/27/2007, 05:21 PM
HOLIDAY- Whorns 41 Sun Devils 31
ALAMO- Nittany Lions 28 Fraggies 10
INDEPENDENCE- Buffaloes 28 Elephants 27
INSIGHT- Pokies 42 Hoosiers 31
GATOR- Bell Ringers 52 Wahoos 31
COTTON- Pigs 41 Tigs 21
FIESTA- Sooners 42 Couch Burners 27
ORANGE- Jayhawks 35 Gobblers 28

6-2

Echoes
12/27/2007, 05:26 PM
Arizona State vs. Texas - Arizona State

Penn State vs. A&M - Penn St

Alabama vs. Colorado - Bama

Indiana vs. OSU - OSU

Missouri vs. Arkansas - Missouri

Texas Tech vs. Virginia - Tech

OU vs. West Va - OU

Va Tech vs. Kansas - Va. Tech.

Big 12 = 2-6. Rough yeah, matchup wise in my opinion. My biggest toss up is Texas/AState. I haven't watched AState hardly any, so who knows.

SteelClip49
12/27/2007, 05:32 PM
echoes, would that be 4-4 then? Or, unless I am missing something.

illinisooner
12/27/2007, 05:33 PM
Holiday: Texas 34 Arizona St 20
Alamo: Aggies 24 Lions 14
Independence: Nick Satan 30 The Hawk 27
Insight: World's Greatest Offense 35 Future NCAA Basketball Violations 31
Gator: Texas Tech 30 Virginia 21
Cotton: Mizzou 40 Arkansas 27
Fiesta: OU 31 WVU 20
Orange: VA Tech 24 Kansas 16

6-2

Don't want the Horns to win, but ASU is overrated and Texas is flat out better. Sorry, Penn St. just isn't that good. Would like to see Colorado beat the Tide, should be a good game either way. I want IU to win for their late coach, not sure that they can do it though. Virginia eeked out more than their share of games this year, they can't stop the Pirates though. Arky doesn't let their QB pass...so I'm taking Mizzou. Obviously I'm picking OU, and I don't see Kansas beating the Hokies; but it'll be sort of close.

OSUAggie
12/27/2007, 07:14 PM
Arizona State vs. Texas - Arizona State
Penn State vs. A&M - Penn State
Alabama vs. Colorado - Colorado
Indiana vs. OSU - Indiana
Missouri vs. Arkansas - Missouri
Texas Tech vs. Virginia - Tech
OU vs. West Va - OU
Va Tech vs. Kansas - Kansas

Big 12: 5-3

JohnnyMack
12/27/2007, 07:55 PM
I don't see KU winning. I really think they're a fraud.

mikeb
12/27/2007, 07:59 PM
Big 12: 8-0

sooner n houston
12/27/2007, 08:20 PM
HOLIDAY: Texas over Arizona State
ALAMO: Penn State over Texas A&M
INDEPENDENCE: Alabama over Colorado YEA - I'm 3-0.
INSIGHT: Oklahoma State over Indiana
GATOR: Texas Tech over Virginia
COTTON: Missouri over Arkansas
FIESTA BOWL: OKLAHOMA over WEST VIRGINIA
ORANGE BOWL: KANSAS over VIRGINIA TECH

BIG XII 6-2

goingoneight
12/27/2007, 09:43 PM
Texass over ASsU... Called it two weeks ago. Won't surprise me at all. Mack is a good bowl coach, give him that.

State Penn rapes the coachless Aggies. The only thing that could make this game worse is if Fran coached it.

Bammer over Colorado, and we hear endless reports of how bad the BIG 12 is and how mighty even a bad SEC team is against anyone else. Even New England would have a few losses in that there SEC.

Okie State over Indiana, with at least three Poke fans who hold up signs on TeeVee in reference to Kelvin Sampson during the football game. :les:

Tech over Virgina. Because they're never really out of an offensive game.

Missouri over R-Kansas, but I'm really wondering if that's going to happen anymore. Seems like a game that could prove Mizzou the fraud they are.

OU over West Virgina. I don't think OUr guys will sleep-walk like they did last year in the Fiasco Bowl.

Kansas vs VT is one I can't guess either. I mean, not just anyone can dominate in College Station, Boulder and Stoolwater. Even Stoops and Brown have trouble there. If they had a kicker worth two ****s, they'd have won the Mizzou game and been raped by us like Booger Daniel was in their place. VT is the same team that struggled to beat East Carolina, got blown out by :les: and can't defend Matt "two minute drill man" Ryan.

OSUAggie
12/27/2007, 10:17 PM
I don't see KU winning. I really think they're a fraud.

Va Tech ain't exactly dominant.

I like KU's D to significantly hamper VT's **** for an offense and Mangino to throw a few wrinkles in there on O to win the game.

We'll see. I think KU's pretty solid. Not a traditional top-10 solid, but few are anymore.

I think you guys are basing it on what you did to Mizzou (twice) compared with how Mizzou ripped through KU. That might turn out to be the truth, but I think Mizzou just matched up well with Kansas whereas you guys matched up well with the Tigers.

JohnnyMack
12/27/2007, 10:52 PM
Va Tech ain't exactly dominant.

I like KU's D to significantly hamper VT's **** for an offense and Mangino to throw a few wrinkles in there on O to win the game.

We'll see. I think KU's pretty solid. Not a traditional top-10 solid, but few are anymore.

I think you guys are basing it on what you did to Mizzou (twice) compared with how Mizzou ripped through KU. That might turn out to be the truth, but I think Mizzou just matched up well with Kansas whereas you guys matched up well with the Tigers.

Mizzou didn't really rip through KU from what I saw. The second half of that game was...goes to espn.com...a 28 - 22 advantage for KU and with all of KU's miscues and lack of things bouncing their way in the first half it could have been even a closer game or even a KU win.

KU has played exactly no one. Not one win over a ranked opponent if I'm not mistaken, no OU, no Saxet. Sorry, but I don't believe the hype.

Va Tech is months beyond its ***-whoopin' it got handed in Death Valley and won at UVA and avenged a close loss to BC. I just think Va Tech has more experience in the big atmosphere type of games and that that will help them win this game.

OSUAggie
12/27/2007, 11:21 PM
Noted about who KU's played, but you list @ UVA as a good win, when they beat, who... goes to espn.com, as well.. Wake by 1? The same Wake that even Nebraska beat... You can kind of play the "who did they beat" game with about 110 teams in d-1 this season.

I think Va Tech's offensive firepower is about as explosive as A&M, and they don't even utilize their folks as well as the Aggies. I mean, they're #100 in total offense.

I don't know, you might be right. I think it's one of the more intriguing match ups of the bowl season... Kinda fun to see Kansas on a big stage in football.

JohnnyMack
12/27/2007, 11:35 PM
Va Tech's offensive firepower is about as explosive as A&M, and they don't even utilize their folks as well as the Aggies.

Now you're just being mean.

insuranceman_22
12/28/2007, 01:23 AM
Arizona State vs. Texas - Texas 45-27 (I know it's over, but that was my guess)
Penn State vs. A&M - Penn State 24-20
Alabama vs. Colorado - Colorado 34-24
Indiana vs. OSU - OSU 38-24
Missouri vs. Arkansas - Missouri 45-31
Texas Tech vs. Virginia - Tech 45-24
OU vs. West Va - OU 38-17
Va Tech vs. Kansas - Va Tech 20-17

Crucifax Autumn
12/28/2007, 01:43 AM
The Big 12 will win all of them.

MojoRisen
12/28/2007, 10:52 AM
5-3 I hope Kansas pulls the upset and Colorado beats Bama but not seeing it.

A&M ussually doesn't show up for bowl games- but PSU isn't anygood- this is a toss up.

sooner n houston
12/31/2007, 09:59 AM
ttt