PDA

View Full Version : Be safe and Be Greatful!

Collier11
12/24/2007, 03:37 PM
It is that time of year again and to all my fellow Sooner Fans, Merry Christmas. To any of you going to AZ along with myself, be careful and be LOUD!

There is a reason we celebrate these days and that is because God has not only blessed us with life, but also with the best Football Team in the Country!

Be thankful for what we all have and remember that no matter how much of a struggle life can be, there is always someone who has it worse than you or I.

No matter how many arguments we have or disagreements, we are all still OU fans and lets be proud of that and try to treat each other with respect even when respect may not be due, ;) !

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

...and no one point out the fact that I mis-spelled Grateful in the thread title! :)

Crucifax Autumn
12/24/2007, 03:54 PM
Hey...you uh...misspelled...

Nevermind...be safe and be proud.

Boomer Sooner to all and to all a great game!

Stitch Face
12/24/2007, 04:02 PM
Drive safely. Don't get too crazy.

I don't wanna hafta horsecollar nobody.

Widescreen
12/24/2007, 04:03 PM
Somebody's cruising for a sooner-n-ga negspek.

:D

Blues1
12/24/2007, 04:22 PM
Everybody Keep Rockin'

bonkuba
12/25/2007, 12:04 AM
We will be heading West on Saturday......with all the flags waving and magnets stuck all over the RV....haha!!:D

We will be taking the Southern route to avoid the cold (no I-40).

Be Safe out there!!!!

Sean (and Family)

Crucifax Autumn
12/25/2007, 06:30 AM
Everybody Keep Rockin'

I'm always Rockin'! And now...I must be off to get some rest so I can enjoy the looks on the kids' faces after convincing them for a month that we didn't have any Christmas money and that they'd have to wait until my tax return! lol

I love lovingly torturing my children and then making them appreciate the reality more.

MextheBulldog
12/25/2007, 12:47 PM
BOOMER SOONER to you folks heading west. Bring home that Fiesta Bowl trophy this year!!!
http://www.trojanwire.com/images/fiesta-trophy.jpg