PDA

View Full Version : I saw Melo's Ex-Lax (TM) yesterday.

LoyalFan
12/23/2007, 09:35 PM
She left it at...
I got nothin'.

LF

AggieTool
12/23/2007, 11:01 PM
Exsqueeze me?:confused:

LoyalFan
12/23/2007, 11:42 PM
Exsqueeze me?:confused:

Well, you see, periodically, here on the Southernmost Ovoid, we spoof another post. In this case I chose to spoof an earlier thread entitled "I saw Melo's ex yesterday."
Spoofing is a time-honored tradition here; A tradition cherished for lo these many years and one which will doubtless continue.
Feel free, indeed I urge you, to take part in the jollity whenever you espy a thread whose title might bring to mind a potential spoof.
Any further questions may be posted in a new thread, one of your very own engendering, that will itself, mayhap, be spoofed.

With Liberty and Spoofing for all,

LF

AggieTool
12/24/2007, 09:24 AM
Well, you see, periodically, here on the Southernmost Ovoid, we spoof another post. In this case I chose to spoof an earlier thread entitled "I saw Melo's ex yesterday."
Spoofing is a time-honored tradition here; A tradition cherished for lo these many years and one which will doubtless continue.
Feel free, indeed I urge you, to take part in the jollity whenever you espy a thread whose title might bring to mind a potential spoof.
Any further questions may be posted in a new thread, one of your very own engendering, that will itself, mayhap, be spoofed.

With Liberty and Spoofing for all,

LF

Ahhhh...gotcha.;)

Then spoof on oh great spoofer.:rolleyes:

OCUDad
12/24/2007, 11:22 AM
You lead a pretty sheltered life in GooberVille, don't you?

Melo
12/24/2007, 02:59 PM
Could you please return it? Im thinking it is going to be much needed here, soon.

:O