PDA

View Full Version : Walk Hard

SteelClip49
12/21/2007, 04:17 AM
There were very few corny moments but damn the movie was freakin hilarious; just as funny as Superbad. It is well worth the time to see it. John C. Reilly's best performance yet and he is deserving of the Golden Globe nomination he is being recognized for. Great thing is, the comedy doesn't go overboard; it is just right and it's just definitely a must see.

sanantoniosooner
12/21/2007, 08:39 AM
Here is my problem.

I'm not sure I can think of one thing you've said that I agree with on the football board. Why would I trust your opinion on movies? Not to mention you got so riled up over a fake "post reported" that you sent insulting emails over it. Not the brightest bulb if you get my drift.

That red bar came honestly.

Okla-homey
12/21/2007, 08:43 AM
I finally watched Superbad last night. A few tee-hees, but definitely not gut-splitting. Also, I bet that sucka never gets on TV because there is no way to clean it up.

Howzit
12/21/2007, 08:59 AM
I finally watched Superbad last night. A few tee-hees, but definitely not gut-splitting. Also, I bet that sucka never gets on TV because there is no way to clean it up.

ditto.

I'm wanting to see Walk Hard...I hope it's not just as funny as Superbad.

SteelClip49
12/21/2007, 11:52 AM
Don't take my word for it as far as comparing it to Superbad but Walk Hard is good. It was just those two I have never laughed so hard in. Good spoof off of Walk the Line but the movie actually made sense. I definitely need to get the soundtrack.

KC//CRIMSON
12/21/2007, 02:47 PM
ditto.

I'm wanting to see Walk Hard...I hope it's not just as funny as Superbad.

Ditto. Superbad sucked hard.