PDA

View Full Version : Sean Sutton is a joke...

Collier11
12/20/2007, 07:56 PM
...he has all that damn talent and it is all a waste. Not that it bothers me any, but he cant coach a lick and it is obvious that the only reason he got the job was due to daddy!

Sooner_Bob
12/20/2007, 08:34 PM
"I personally believe... that U.S. Americans are unable to do so... because...

"Uh... some people out there in our nation don't have maps...

"And... uh... I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and... uh... the Iraq, everywhere, like, such as...

"And I believe that they should...

"Our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S... uh...

"Or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries...

"So we will be able to build up our future... for our [children]."

Boomer.....
12/20/2007, 08:43 PM
...he has all that damn talent and it is all a waste. Not that it bothers me any, but he cant coach a lick and it is obvious that the only reason he got the job was due to daddy!
Absolutely!

NormanPride
12/20/2007, 11:35 PM
What a sharp decline since Left Of Center stumbled out the door. I'd feel sorry for them... but I don't. Do they have a coach? It seems like they run out and do whatever for 40 minutes.

Crimsontothecore
12/21/2007, 12:37 AM
I just took a peek over at orangepower.com and it's not pretty..and I don't mean just their women either.
I'm starting to think sean needs to take drinking leasons from dada.

wishbonesooner
12/21/2007, 08:30 AM
They hire both head coaches for their football and basketball head coaching jobs that have no experience whatsoever, throw them in the fire of Big 12 play, and then wonder why they have no clue. OSU basketball is so bad, they're an embarassment to our state. Course, they've always been that.

william_brasky
12/21/2007, 08:46 AM
Their hiring processes have been very incestuous, that's for sure.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/f/fe/Im_with_stupid.jpg/250px-Im_with_stupid.jpg

badger
12/21/2007, 10:32 AM
There were clear signs of bad coaching when we watched rat boy and rat-boy-brother-who-doesn't-look-like-daddy-or-brother-thank-his-mother.

1- ORU took too many early 3's when they were ahead by 15-20.
>>> HELLO! Oh wait, osu sucks :D

2- OSU did not play hard when they had chances to close the huge gap.
>>> The orange crowd gets on it's feet when you cut the lead to 13 and... another ORU easy bucket. Some of the orange crowd sits down. Others wonder how good they would look wearing crimson.

3- OSU drives the lane to get fouled and does not follow through with the shot.
>>> My GOODNESS, Eaton! What you been Eatin'? He (and other pokes) would run the basketball toward the basket, put up a lousy shot and if there was no foul call, they should mark it down as a turnover, because such garbage (Gundy: "It's GARBAGE!") helped bad ORU stay ahead.

4- ORU turns the ball over too much.
>>> Well, they had a lot of easy shots, but they also had a lot of bad passes. They also lost the ball a lot uncontested.

What an awful game! Eddie needs to take the boys out back and give them a paddling till their butts turn crimson :D

...on a side note, did you see orange power stay around to witness the better Oklahoma team? Man, they must be hating life right now.

OSU: Well at least we're better at OU in basketball if not football!
OU: No you're not. We beat Gonzaga. You just lost to Oral Roberts.
OSU: Well at least we're better at OU in wrestling if not basketball or football!
OU: ...JACK?!
Coach Jack: Grrrrr. What up?
OU: Are we better than OSU at wrestling this year?
Coach Jack: Grrrr... hell yeah.
OU: YEAH! Wait a sec... I don't care.
OSU: :(:(:(
OU: :D

IB4OU2
12/21/2007, 11:23 AM
There were clear signs of bad coaching when we watched rat boy and rat-boy-brother-who-doesn't-look-like-daddy-or-brother-thank-his-mother.

1- ORU took too many early 3's when they were ahead by 15-20.
>>> HELLO! Oh wait, osu sucks :D

2- OSU did not play hard when they had chances to close the huge gap.
>>> The orange crowd gets on it's feet when you cut the lead to 13 and... another ORU easy bucket. Some of the orange crowd sits down. Others wonder how good they would look wearing crimson.

3- OSU drives the lane to get fouled and does not follow through with the shot.
>>> My GOODNESS, Eaton! What you been Eatin'? He (and other pokes) would run the basketball toward the basket, put up a lousy shot and if there was no foul call, they should mark it down as a turnover, because such garbage (Gundy: "It's GARBAGE!") helped bad ORU stay ahead.

4- ORU turns the ball over too much.
>>> Well, they had a lot of easy shots, but they also had a lot of bad passes. They also lost the ball a lot uncontested.

What an awful game! Eddie needs to take the boys out back and give them a paddling till their butts turn crimson :D

...on a side note, did you see orange power stay around to witness the better Oklahoma team? Man, they must be hating life right now.

OSU: Well at least we're better at OU in basketball if not football!
OU: No you're not. We beat Gonzaga. You just lost to Oral Roberts.
OSU: Well at least we're better at OU in wrestling if not basketball or football!
OU: ...JACK?!
Coach Jack: Grrrrr. What up?
OU: Are we better than OSU at wrestling this year?
Coach Jack: Grrrr... hell yeah.
OU: YEAH! Wait a sec... I don't care.
OSU: :(:(:(
OU: :D

I enjoyed watching those puke fans sitting courtside with their crossed arms and their frowns praying for a Zag victory. HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

LittleWingSooner
12/21/2007, 11:38 AM
This is flat out a bad team outside of GIA. Inside GIA they play better. But they still won't win very many games this year with that trend continuing.

SleestakSooner
12/21/2007, 11:43 AM
Son of drunk master is working on his **** face technique. It will take many more years to become as ****ty as daddy, but losses like this do speed up the process.

LittleWingSooner
12/21/2007, 11:45 AM
Sean Sutton and Drew and Baylor are the worst coaches in the conference. Maybe the worst coaches this conference has ever seen.

Collier11
12/21/2007, 12:43 PM
Sean Sutton and Drew and Baylor are the worst coaches in the conference. Maybe the worst coaches this conference has ever seen.

Drew isnt bad, remember his first two years they had a bunch of walk-ons playing, then they only got half a season so last year was the first year that he had a full scholly'd team and a full season with real players. I think this year and next will tell us how good he is or not!

TopDawg
12/21/2007, 12:45 PM
...he has all that damn talent

Uhhhh...really? I kinda thought this team had very little talent and coaching.

Collier11
12/21/2007, 12:57 PM
Uhhhh...really? I kinda thought this team had very little talent and coaching.

Terel harris, James Anderson, Marcus Dove, Eaton, Munelo???? Thats a ton of
all big 12 potential talent, they just arent being coached up.

TopDawg
12/21/2007, 01:08 PM
I don't see it. What are you basing that on? Were these guys highly recruited? I'm asking honestly because I really don't know. But when I look at that team, I don't see a lot of talent OR a lot of coaching.

Collier11
12/21/2007, 01:20 PM
I don't see it. What are you basing that on? Were these guys highly recruited? I'm asking honestly because I really don't know. But when I look at that team, I don't see a lot of talent OR a lot of coaching.

Eaton and Anderson were Mcdonalds AA's from what I remember, Anderson they were saying could jump straight to the NBA if they hadnt put in that new rule. They have a kid Adams who was a 4 star, Munelo was a 5 star and maybe mcdonalds AA...cant remember, Eaton was 5 star, Harris was 4 star, Flemings was 4 star, Dove was a 3 star

Collier11
12/21/2007, 01:21 PM
you are right though, they just look like they are running around for 40 minutes doing whatever...it is really kind of sad how bad this team has gotten recently...Ok not really sad but more like FUNNY!

TopDawg
12/21/2007, 01:44 PM
You're right...Eaton made the McD's AA team.

This is kinda funny, though...I saw this quote on nbadraft.net:

Mario Chalmers -- PPG 27.0 - APG 6.0 - SPG 8.0 -- The next Alaskan prospect after Trajan Langdon and Carlos Boozer, only he's not headed to Duke. He's the top true PG in this class, although that's really not much of a statement. When Byron Eaton is making the McDonald's game, you know there's not a whole lot to choose from.

Still, though, to make it into the game, you've gotta be a little better than the rest. But I've never been all that impressed with the level of talent he possesses.

I don't know much about Anderson, but he does sound like he should be pretty good.

Harris seems like a good athlete, but he hasn't really wowed me with his basketball skills. The rest of the guys, I just don't know much about and haven't seen much of.

It sure does look like they have a lot of talent...maybe the coaching just really is that bad. I didn't think that was possible.

SOONER STEAKER
12/22/2007, 12:49 AM
I am so sick of hearing his raspy voice. Can you imagine having to put up with that voice for a couple hrs. No wonder why his wife was at the OU game vs. Arkansas. She had to get away from that voice.

Sean also needs a membership to the Hair Club for Men.

PrideTrombone
12/22/2007, 01:21 AM

How soon we forget Melvin Watkins.

Mixer!
12/22/2007, 02:08 AM
When the kids didn't play well for Eddie, he broke out the shoulder pads and helmets. When the kids don't play well for Sean, he makes them go run on a treadmill during practice. To my knowledge, Scott doesn't employ any of those tactics when his players falter in practice or games. Sean supposedly had the better grasp of hoops knowledge of the two, and was considered the heir apparent to the family coaching legacy. :pop:

Oh: good luck to the orange taliban if they think that Boone will buy out Bill Self's contract, and that the Gilderoy Lockhart of the college set will take them to the top. :pop: :pop:

LittleWingSooner
12/22/2007, 02:53 AM
How soon we forget Melvin Watkins.

I think Quin Snyder is down there also. The difference is that Melvin Watkins never had much talent for the most part. Snyder and Sutton definitely have had talent.

PrideTrombone
12/22/2007, 09:53 AM
I think Quin Snyder is down there also. The difference is that Melvin Watkins never had much talent for the most part. Snyder and Sutton definitely have had talent.

I don't know, I remember thinking Acie Law sucked forever, and then here comes Gillisipe and all of a sudden Law is one of the best guards in the country.

badger
12/22/2007, 11:00 AM
I don't know, I remember thinking Acie Law sucked forever, and then here comes Gillisipe and all of a sudden Law is one of the best guards in the country.
Acie Law IV is such an aggie. He looks weird and gets horny of beating the whorns. The true definition of aggie :D

stoopified
12/22/2007, 11:54 AM
There is a poll on orange power about wether Sean should be fired,last I looked about 75% were in favor.Tally stands at 130 for firing and 47 against.

MichiganSooner
12/22/2007, 01:43 PM
My cowboy friend just said, "wait till football season..."

LittleWingSooner
12/22/2007, 02:54 PM
My cowboy friend just said, "wait till football season..."

When they lose 6 games again.

Mixer!
12/22/2007, 07:35 PM
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/146/capt2fd0cd7aabaa4956b5dhi3.jpg

OUmillenium
12/26/2007, 03:11 PM
shhhhhh!

Sean is a great coach in the Mack Brown fold as far as Soonerfans are concerned.

Civicus_Sooner
12/26/2007, 03:33 PM
How soon we forget Melvin Watkins.And Tony Barroni (sp).

rubyspirit
12/30/2007, 02:40 PM

True! And its killing him. He looks worse and worse each time I see him. His nerves are probably shot. I hope he doesn't resort to drinking to calm himself.

tulsaoilerfan
12/30/2007, 03:06 PM
I'm just glad the Sutton son that can coach is at ORU

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/5/2008, 07:36 PM
There are no Harry Potter references allowed on this board, gayman.

I had to google that stupid name and now I will never get that 1 minute of my life back, here is some red...dooshrocket.

Are you calling Dean ghey :P