PDA

View Full Version : Mark Clayton is one hard hit away...

stoops the eternal pimp
12/20/2007, 05:54 PM
From being quarterback for Baltimore. McNair out, Boller out, and Troy Smith is in. If Smith goes down, the next guy on the list is Mark Clayton. Since none of the Raven quarterbacks ever look is way and stare down Derrick Mason like they want to make man love to him, this will be his best chance to touch the ball

Watch Me Stride
12/20/2007, 05:57 PM
That would be awesome. :D

MextheBulldog
12/20/2007, 07:14 PM
It only gets worse for the Ravens

OUinFLA
12/20/2007, 07:50 PM
think he will throw a pass to himself?

bri
12/20/2007, 09:02 PM
If he does, he'd be the first Ravens QB to do it all year.

tulsaoilerfan
12/20/2007, 09:12 PM
He couldn't be any worse than Boller

WildHorse
12/20/2007, 09:46 PM
The Ravens have always been pretty bad on offense which is too bad for a guy like Clayton. McNair needs to retire, Boller is just bad, they should just put in Troy and try to get a decent back up next year.

sooneron
12/20/2007, 10:05 PM
The Ravens have always been pretty bad on offense which is too bad for a guy like Clayton. McNair needs to retire, Boller is just bad, they should just put in Troy and try to get a decent back up next year.
YOu're crazy if you think they should hang their hat on T Smith as their qb of the future.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/20/2007, 10:34 PM
The bad part is watching McNair throwing to Mason while he is double covered and Clayton running free or even Boller who just can't hit anybody is ridiculous. Last year they ran about 8 or 10 different plays with Clayton lining up at QB or different wrinkles to get him involved. I m not a New England fan but it would have been nice to see him getting the passes Welker is getting

goingoneight
12/20/2007, 11:48 PM
YOu're crazy if you think they should hang their hat on T Smith as their qb of the future.

To be fair, he's a rookie and considered an 'emergency QB' at that.

I still like to point out often that Sam Bradford out-performed Heisman trophy winnar Troy Smith in every stat of his game. Yards, completion percentage, TD/INT ratio, YPA. The only thing Troy can brag about is rushing. Meh.

Harry Beanbag
12/21/2007, 11:40 AM
I can't believe Billick hasn't been fired yet.

soonerinabilene
12/21/2007, 12:36 PM
You cant fire an offensive genius. Especially one who is so genius he makes his team known for the defense and his offense look like crap every year just to hide the fact that he is an offensive genius.