SOONER STEAKER
12/19/2007, 06:08 PM
Did we ink any JC players today?

Watch Me Stride
12/19/2007, 06:27 PM
Should have landed atleast one?

Tiger6
12/19/2007, 06:34 PM
I just noticed Simi Kuli is no longer listed as a Nebraska commit, any news on whats up with that? http://oklahoma.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=8&c=1&nid=3040030

Scott D
12/19/2007, 07:04 PM
I just noticed Simi Kuli is no longer listed as a Nebraska commit, any news on whats up with that? http://oklahoma.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=8&c=1&nid=3040030

Kuli appears to be wide open again. It's scary how many Nebraska commits are switching to Dan Hawkins and feeling that Nebraska is nothing more than INTERMURALS BROTHER!

Kuli, Compton, Rippy off Nebraska's list

Tough Tuesday on the Husker recruiting front.

Simi Kuli, Will Compton and Doug Rippy are apparently no longer oral commits to Nebraska, dropping NU's list of commits to 16 -- at least that's the number at this minute.

Kuli's position coach, Tim Hyde, contacted Scout.com and said Kuli's name should be taken off the list of Husker commits. Kuli visited Oregon State over the weekend.

The 6-foot-4, 270-pound defensive end (El Camino Community College in California) is regarded as perhaps the top JUCO recruit in the country.

Meanwhile, the linebacker Compton has de-committed and narrowed his choices to Missouri and Illinois, according to Rivals.com

And Rippy, a linebacker from Columbus, Ohio, is also off Nebraska's list, switching his commitment from NU to Colorado.

Also, Bryce Givens, an offensive lineman from Denver and once a Husker commit, says now he's going to CU.

So that makes Rippy, Givens and linebacker Shaun Mohler as one-time Husker commits now committed to the Buffs.

And there's a decent chance Josh Williams, a defensive end from Texas, could also become another former Husker commit to sign with the Buffs.

Watch Me Stride
12/19/2007, 07:34 PM
So all Junior college prospects must commit today?

SOONER STEAKER
12/19/2007, 07:39 PM
NO, today is the 1st day that junior college players can sign a NLI to attend a 4 year school. I don't know how log this signing period lasts for JC players, but HS kids can't sign NLI until February 6.

Watch Me Stride
12/19/2007, 07:40 PM
NO, today is the 1st day that junior college players can sign a NLI to attend a 4 year school. I don't know how log this signing period lasts for JC players, but HS kids ca't sign NLI until February ?. Usually, 2nd tuesday in Feb.

Ok, thanks

KingDavid
12/20/2007, 05:58 AM
Kuli appears to be wide open again. It's scary how many Nebraska commits are switching to Dan Hawkins and feeling that Nebraska is nothing more than INTERMURALS BROTHER!

Just look at what a win against OU can do for your recruiting . . .;)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/21/2007, 01:29 PM
Just look at what a win against OU can do for your recruiting . . .;)Thanks for the reminder.