PDA

View Full Version : FSU cheating scandal?

OKLA21FAN
12/18/2007, 02:29 PM
So the university knew about this in SEPT and are just now taking action?

i smell a rat

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3159534

Sooner_Havok
12/18/2007, 02:31 PM
So the university knew about this in SEPT and are just now taking action?

i smell a rat

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3159534

Na, da sh*t was all over da ESPN back den, you could prolly search da forums here and find a post bout it, hell I thinks I started one.

OKLA21FAN
12/18/2007, 02:32 PM
screw me then :pop:

The Maestro
12/18/2007, 02:33 PM
Well, no wonder Bowden voted OU tenth in his final poll. He doesn't like how Stoops kicks cheaters off right on the spot even if it is a month before the season starts.

Sooner_Havok
12/18/2007, 02:35 PM
Funny thing is that they will be suspended for the bowl and three games next year.

Sooner_Havok
12/18/2007, 02:40 PM
ha, found it!!!!!1

link (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100367)

NYC Poke
12/18/2007, 02:43 PM
Funny thing is that they will be suspended for the bowl and three games next year.

That's pretty tough. They'll miss the Music City Bowl and their first three non-conference games instead of missing the heart of their ACC season this year.

Sooner_Havok
12/18/2007, 02:45 PM
That's pretty tough. They'll miss the Music City Bowl and their first three non-conference games instead of missing the heart of their ACC season this year.

Dude, your a poke fan, you know that teams on the rise need to win those non-conference games to ensure bowl eligibility. :D

NYC Poke
12/18/2007, 02:48 PM
Dude, your a poke fan, you know that teams on the rise need to win those non-conference games to ensure bowl eligibility. :D

Only too well.

Osce0la
12/18/2007, 03:58 PM
We self reported it back then, originally stating that it was 23 athletes spread out among 9 sports (and that only 2 football players were involved). Those 2 players were suspended before the season started. However, the other student athletes were also receiving suspensions (missing the entire year of athletic competition) and they hired a lawyer stating that the football players involved were getting special treatment. That is what has led to this. They had to do more investigating and uncovered nearly 10 times as many football players as originally reported. I am hoping they weren't just trying to cover this up by originally reporting the 2 players and hoping they wouldn't find out about the rest - however, that thought has me very uneasy.

I am sure we are about to get b*tch slapped by the NCAA, and I don't agree with the 4 game suspensions...I think they should all be dismissed immediately.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/18/2007, 04:10 PM
Well, no wonder Bowden voted OU tenth in his final poll. He doesn't like how Stoops kicks cheaters off right on the spot even if it is a month before the season starts.I used to like Bowden, because we pwned his sorry a*s, but now he turns out to be a lowlife mofo.