PDA

View Full Version : Dear people who cause a 4 car accident...

soonerinabilene
12/18/2007, 11:12 AM
because a freaking stray dog was in the freeway during rush hour traffic this morning, let me give you a hint. Its a f*&*ing dog. If you are on a residential road, or at least out of heavy traffic, by all means, avoid hitting the poor guy. I do that. But when traffic is taking up 3 lanes, with 5 feet in between each car, going 55 mph, slamming on your brakes and swerving to the right lane when a car is already there to avoid hitting a dog is the dumbest thing you can do. Its not even a big dog. It will do no damage to your car. The 4 wheel drive Ram quad cab with an oversized steel front bumper, on the other hand, will absolutely destroy your Saturn Ion. And now your insurance company has to buy 3 other people new cars as well. Oh yeah, and the dog made it out fine, but the woman that had to be cut out of her car with the jaws of life probably needs your prayers. Grow a brain, please, and realize that human life is more important than a dog.:mad:

OCUDad
12/18/2007, 11:56 AM
Wrong.

OKLA21FAN
12/18/2007, 11:58 AM
Ron Mexico agrees with you! :pop:

soonerbrat
12/18/2007, 12:00 PM
when something happens that fast, it's more of a reaction than anything else.

SoonerStormchaser
12/18/2007, 12:16 PM
Screw that...when I took out that moose up in Wyoming, I hit it dead on...no swerving...no nothing. Of course, had I actually had time to react (instead of the 1/10 of a second I actually had), I prolly would've swerved cause there were no cars on the road within a mile of me.

Basically, take out the animal...unless you're SicEm in his Miata.

soonerbrat
12/18/2007, 12:36 PM
the moose didn't mess up your car?

SoonerStormchaser
12/18/2007, 12:38 PM
He totalled it...and I totalled him!

SOONER STEAKER
12/18/2007, 12:42 PM
He totalled it...and I totalled him!

I know you got out your trusty chain saw and gutted the moose ddn't ya?

Moose=good eats!!

SoonerStormchaser
12/18/2007, 12:45 PM
No...he was splat all over the hood, windshield and the road leading to the Jackson Hole airport.

Sooner_Bob
12/18/2007, 12:47 PM
Screw that...when I took out that moose up in Wyoming, I hit it dead on...no swerving...no nothing. Of course, had I actually had time to react (instead of the 1/10 of a second I actually had), I prolly would've swerved cause there were no cars on the road within a mile of me.

Basically, take out the animal...unless you're SicEm in his Miata.

I hit a mule deer that way . . . never let off the gas or touched the breaks.

Newbomb Turk
12/18/2007, 12:49 PM
when something happens that fast, it's more of a reaction than anything else.

edzakery.

FirstandGoal
12/18/2007, 09:16 PM
In theory this sounds great, but yeah... the reality is that you automatically swerve without thinking about it.

Prayers going out to the lady that had to be cut out of the car.