PDA

View Full Version : After being on the road since Nov.1 what do I get???

TheHumanAlphabet
12/17/2007, 08:23 PM
Pneumonia and the Flu!

Looking forward to relaxing and putting up decorations, not now. I feel so terrible. It was all I could do to go to the Doc's this morning. Must be the sick season, I had to wait over an hour at the Rx.

I even had a flu shot in October...

Now, Kris Kringle may not get set out this year...I'll put up the ceramic Christmas tree. Mrs. THA comes home Thursday after taking care of sick perents. I can't wait to see her...

GottaHavePride
12/17/2007, 08:48 PM
Urgh. Get better soon, THA!

stoops the eternal pimp
12/17/2007, 08:54 PM
Geez..get betta

FirstandGoal
12/17/2007, 09:57 PM
Didja drink out of the glasses in the hotel room?

TheHumanAlphabet
12/18/2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the well wishes...

I think I know when I got sick, I was up on a LNG tank under construction doing a safety review and the wind was blowing abouyt 50 mph and it was about 3 degrees C. The wind was whipping through my Nomex and coat. The flight back from London was not exactly fun. I hate to fly when coming down with a sinus infection or such. I wonder if I was going towards Japan or some other Asian countries if I would have been denied entry due to my fever...

Upside, I have been burning through my TIVO DVDs that I haven't been able to watch since the beginning of the TV season...

OklaPony
12/18/2007, 09:06 AM
Man, what a drag. Flying when you're un-well is truly teh suck. Congrats on making it home for the holidays and good luck getting well!