stoops the eternal pimp
12/17/2007, 08:18 PM
Well I know one poster that will be happy

85sooners
12/17/2007, 08:22 PM
:mad:

leavingthezoo
12/17/2007, 08:23 PM
maybe one of us should horse collar that soonerga guy.

:D

no. :mad:

stoops the eternal pimp
12/17/2007, 08:24 PM

Never a more true word spoken my brotha

badger
Well I know one poster that will be happy
GO PACK GO! :D

... I seriously don't want anything but good for TRRW. Tony Romo, however, can get distracted by the ladies all he wants, because TRRW has been the only defense the Cowboys have had in the past several years, so it doesn't matter how many defensive stops TRRW makes if Tony Romo is just going to pass the ball back to the other team over and over en route to a lousy rating :D

CatfishSooner
that's horse ****!:mad:

stoops the eternal pimp
12/17/2007, 08:34 PM
GO PACK GO! :D

... I seriously don't want anything but good for TRRW. Tony Romo, however, can get distracted by the ladies all he wants, because TRRW has been the only defense the Cowboys have had in the past several years, so it doesn't matter how many defensive stops TRRW makes if Tony Romo is just going to pass the ball back to the other team over and over en route to a lousy rating :D

You know Packer fans are so blessed to have had the greatest qb ever lead their team..And I m not talking about Favre

MiccoMacey
12/17/2007, 08:50 PM
Whether it is a good rule or not is apparently up for discussion.

That he broke said rule is not.

He deserves to be punished for breaking a rule, whether it is a good rule or not.

You can neg me now, but please sign.

olevetonahill
12/17/2007, 09:06 PM

He deserves to be punished for breaking a rule, whether it is a good rule or not.

Naw aint gonna Neg ya
But I saw the Play . He grabbed what was handy .
I dont see anything wrong . Just sayin

MiccoMacey
12/17/2007, 09:11 PM
I hear ya' olevet.

And I'm not making a case that it is a good rule or not.

But I'm a stickler for rules being followed, and punishment levied to those who break them.

Comes from my Army days, I guess. ;)

Sooner_Bob
12/17/2007, 09:13 PM

Would you please post this in the discussion thread? :D

Some folks don't get it.

A one game suspension is a little harsh IMO . . .

olevetonahill
12/17/2007, 09:19 PM
I hear ya' olevet.

But I'm a stickler for rules being followed, and punishment levied to those who break them.

Comes from my Army days, I guess. ;)

My Army days called for a few Frags .:eek:
Now the Play I saw wasnt that bad , He grabbed what was handy . Nuff said
To me anyway.:pop:

tulsaoilerfan
12/17/2007, 09:42 PM
Hell they should suspend Flozell Adams because that sonuvabitch gets called for at least one false start every game. :)

Stitch Face
12/17/2007, 09:47 PM
Hell they should suspend Flozell Adams because that sonuvabitch gets called for at least one false start every game. :)

Dude might jump offsides with his helmet down and knock the opposing lineman out cold.

sooner-n-ga
12/17/2007, 10:23 PM
1 game for his latest "Horse Collar" tackle, NFL says it is the third time he was flagged for it this season.

Cowboys safety Williams suspended for one game by NFL
Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams was suspended without pay for one game Monday by the NFL after his third illegal "horse collar" tackle of the season.

Williams, whose use of the tactic led to the league passing a rule making it a 15-yard penalty, did it against Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb in Sunday's 10-6 loss. He will miss Saturday night's game at Carolina, which will cost him $37,187 - one game's salary.

Dallas Cowboys
Complete coverage:
Video | Schedule | Stats
Roster | Depth chart | Transactions
Official team site: DallasCowboys.com

Grabbing the inside collar of the back of the shoulder pads or jersey, or the inside collar of the side of the shoulder pads or jersey, and immediately pulling down a runner brings a 15-yard personal foul.

"He's real strong, especially with his hands. You go to your strength, so he's going to grab somebody with his hands," Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said Monday, before the punishment was announced. "And the way it is now, they tape those jerseys in the back, so you can't grab them, you can't hold on to them. The only thing you can grab is something behind him. And he's coming from behind, he has to learn to lay out. But what he's used to doing is grabbing them, because he's so strong with his hands. He hasn't been able to break that habit, obviously."

This was the fourth violation of the rule by Williams in the past two seasons. Williams was fined $12,500 for such a tackle against Chicago on Sept. 23, and $15,000 for the same violation against Buffalo on Oct. 8. He received a $10,000 fine for a "horse collar" tackle against the New York Giants on Oct. 23, 2006.

Phillips said Monday he didn't expect any league action.

"It wasn't against the rules until a couple years ago," Phillips said. "But that's the rule and we need to abide by it. He just going to have to learn to do it different. And he passed it up a couple times in that game

sanantoniosooner
12/17/2007, 10:27 PM
There was already a thread on this you dingleberry.

Big Red Ron
12/17/2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah, ya nose-pickin', knuckle draggin', mouth breather.

olevetonahill
12/17/2007, 10:31 PM
Can we please baine this Idjit ?

sooner-n-ga
12/17/2007, 10:31 PM
Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams was suspended without pay for one game Monday by the NFL after his third illegal "horse collar" tackle of the season.

Williams, whose use of the tactic led to the league passing a rule making it a 15-yard penalty, did it against Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb in Sunday's 10-6 loss. He will miss Saturday night's game at Carolina, which will cost him $37,187 - one game's salary.

Dallas Cowboys
Complete coverage:
Video | Schedule | Stats

Grabbing the inside collar of the back of the shoulder pads or jersey, or the inside collar of the side of the shoulder pads or jersey, and immediately pulling down a runner brings a 15-yard personal foul.

"He's real strong, especially with his hands. You go to your strength, so he's going to grab somebody with his hands," Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said Monday, before the punishment was announced. "And the way it is now, they tape those jerseys in the back, so you can't grab them, you can't hold on to them. The only thing you can grab is something behind him. And he's coming from behind, he has to learn to lay out. But what he's used to doing is grabbing them, because he's so strong with his hands. He hasn't been able to break that habit, obviously."

This was the fourth violation of the rule by Williams in the past two seasons. Williams was fined $12,500 for such a tackle against Chicago on Sept. 23, and $15,000 for the same violation against Buffalo on Oct. 8. He received a $10,000 fine for a "horse collar" tackle against the New York Giants on Oct. 23, 2006.

"It wasn't against the rules until a couple years ago," Phillips said. "But that's the rule and we need to abide by it. He just going to have to learn to do it different. And he passed it up a couple times in that game

proud gonzo
12/17/2007, 10:33 PM
You get an F

http://www.feezenfreezen.de/blog/images/32.jpg

sooner-n-ga
12/17/2007, 10:35 PM
scroll to the bottom see what folks there are saying about TRRW.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7577500

You will not like what non-OU folks think of it.

sanantoniosooner
12/17/2007, 10:36 PM

Roy gave you a wedgie once didn't he?

olevetonahill
12/17/2007, 10:38 PM

How bout you just Kiss My *** ?:rolleyes:

Mattman
12/17/2007, 10:40 PM
You know Packer fans are so blessed to have had the greatest qb ever lead their team..And I m not talking about Favre
then who are you talking about?

MiccoMacey
12/17/2007, 10:41 PM
Chicago Bears just saved a TD by...horse collar tackling the WR right before he crossed the goal.

Was a penalty called?

Nooooooooooo.....

At least be consistent, refs.

olevetonahill
12/17/2007, 10:43 PM
Chicago Bears just saved a TD by...horse collar tackling the WR right before he crossed the goal.

Was a penalty called?

Nooooooooooo.....

At least be consistent, refs.
Ya saw that to Huh ?

GrapevineSooner
12/17/2007, 10:44 PM
I guess that's my only complaint about the rule. I've heard that if you grab the jersey and not the shoulder pads, it's legal. Then again, I heard Joe Buck say that doesn't matter (take it with a grain of salt, thought).

I'm sure the Bear who horse-collared the wideout's going to nice fine come Wednesday.

proud gonzo
12/17/2007, 10:57 PM

Was a penalty called?

Nooooooooooo.....

At least be consistent, refs.yeah, he only grabbed the jersey, not the pads. not a penalty

tulsaoilerfan
12/17/2007, 11:54 PM

Really, can you find something else to talk about? You have 200 plus posts and i think they are all about Roy and the horse collar tackle:eek:

tulsaoilerfan
12/17/2007, 11:56 PM
1 game for his latest "Horse Collar" tackle, NFL says it is the third time he was flagged for it this season.

Associated Press

Dallas Cowboys
Complete coverage:
Video | Schedule | Stats

okay, i'm confused now; according to what i read here grabbing the inside of the jersey is supposed to be a penalty, but it wasn't called against the Bears tonight on the Ferguson play mentioned in the Peterson vs Peterson thread? :confused:

MamaMia
12/18/2007, 11:11 AM
I hear ya' olevet.

Comes from my Army days, I guess. ;) They're singling Roy out because he perfected the technique better than others.

BoulderSooner79
12/18/2007, 11:37 AM
okay, i'm confused now; according to what i read here grabbing the inside of the jersey is supposed to be a penalty, but it wasn't called against the Bears tonight on the Ferguson play mentioned in the Peterson vs Peterson thread? :confused:

I didn't see the Ferguson play, so I can't comment. But the rule states a player cannot grab inside the shoulder pads or jersey *and immediately tackle the ball carrier*. I read that as saying it is legal to grab the horse collar, but not use it for tackling. I saw that done correctly on the MNF game where the LB grab a runner by collar and pulled himself closer and then slid down to the legs and made the tackle. Perfectly legal and not dangerous.

fadada1
12/18/2007, 11:43 AM

early on in the thread, that dude "generalhimmler" had some very nice things to say.:rolleyes:

i don't think he likes the bruthas too much... or roy williams.

NYC Poke
12/18/2007, 11:45 AM
Naw aint gonna Neg ya
But I saw the Play . He grabbed what was handy .
I dont see anything wrong . Just sayin

He broke a rule. Doesn't mean he should be suspended.

NYC Poke
12/18/2007, 11:53 AM

I scrolled through a little bit. Seems to be a pretty intelligent and knowledgable bunch. Some examples:

Dey come out de woods on bof sides and
Cotched hold dat BLEEP . Dey pull down
His pants and cut his weenie off wid a straightrazor.
When dey cut it off his eyes get real big an white
An he scream loud. Dey put de noose roun his
Neck and pull him upn de tree.
He wiggle an cry an blood be drippin fom
Where he weenie usd be. Nex thing you know,
He daid. Dey lef dat po BLEEP hang dere as
A message to de res de darkees.

And you're *still* bleating about slavery now. If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have *they* BLEEP whined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around.
You know what? It's because Australia is *white*. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there'd been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his BLEEP there, they'd be nigggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikovs, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring BLEEP , with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it.
So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.

This is why all black nations fail economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity.
And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, BLEEP ? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured.
*White* slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above?

I didn't see very much on Roy Williams at all, though the comments above are probably from the only type of person that would EVER refer to Roy Williams as a "thug."

I have to say, I agree with this, though:

I like sunflower seeds.

The_Red_Patriot
12/18/2007, 11:57 AM
Did he ever play LB in 99 or 2000 besides is safety position?

I swear he did a couple times.

I know he was brought in by Blake in 98 as an LB.

devOUt
12/18/2007, 12:11 PM
If the horse collar tackle was really that dangerous, it would be illegal in college football too. A ******** suspension for violating a ******** rule is double ********

How many players have been injured by the horse collar tackle? Not many. The most serious injuries occur when players lower their heads prior to contact. Those players should be suspended to protect them from themselves.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/18/2007, 12:21 PM
the ga sooner is the happiest he has been since the special edition of the Crying game was released on HD DVD.

colleyvillesooner
12/18/2007, 12:26 PM
Two years ago you could still grab the jersey only. They changed it in 2006 to you can't grab either.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2389062

The committee expanded the definition of a horse collar tackle. Last year, the committee determined the tackling style of Cowboys safety Roy Williams and others was causing too many injuries. Williams would grab a player by the back of his shoulder pads, pull him down and fall on his legs, causing at least four serious injuries during the 2004 season. In 2005, though, only two "horse-collar" penalties were called. On Wednesday, owners voted in a change that will include grabbing the back of the jersey as a horse collar tackle. The vote was 25-7 in favor.

If you tackle like that and don't fall on their legs, it shouldn't be a penalty.

SteelClip49
12/18/2007, 12:31 PM
RW deserves to be suspended the rest of the regular season but 1 game should be a clear message for him. There are ways to take a player down the proper way or to hit the right way that's common. Perhaps Roy can't tackle or has lost his touch therefore has to horse collar the opponent. He needs to get his act together. He is a Dallas Cowboy though so it may be hard. Perhaps he can be the one Cowboy with some dignity but he needs to earn it.

Curly Bill
12/18/2007, 12:32 PM
I'm ready for the NFL to institute the: you hit him too hard rule. In essence a tackler, blocker, runner using a stiff arm, etc...should only use as much force as necessary to accomplish the task and not one bit more. Using unnecessary force shall result in a 15 yard penalty, suspension for the remainder of the game, review of the foul by the league office with an eye toward further suspension, and a fine levied against the team to be determined by the league office based upon the team's past compliance with all league rules designed to eliminate "hurtsies" and "boo-boos."

NYC Poke
12/18/2007, 12:35 PM
RW deserves to be suspended the rest of the regular season

I should have stopped reading after this . . .

Perhaps Roy can't tackle

. . . but I KNEW I could stop reading after this.

What did you do at the Athletic Department, arrange catering?

colleyvillesooner
12/18/2007, 12:42 PM
RW deserves to be suspended the rest of the regular season but 1 game should be a clear message for him. There are ways to take a player down the proper way or to hit the right way that's common. Perhaps Roy can't tackle or has lost his touch therefore has to horse collar the opponent. He needs to get his act together. He is a Dallas Cowboy though so it may be hard. Perhaps he can be the one Cowboy with some dignity but he needs to earn it.

Your signature shows your bias...:rolleyes:

fadada1
12/18/2007, 12:50 PM
What did you do at the Athletic Department, arrange catering?
heh.

NO WAY you went to osu. most pokes think catering is when homeland hands out cheese samples for free.

NYC Poke
12/18/2007, 12:53 PM
heh.

NO WAY you went to osu. most pokes think catering is when homeland hands out cheese samples for free.

Mmmmm, cheese samples.

badger
12/18/2007, 12:57 PM
then who are you talking about?
Oh, get a clue... he's OBVIOUSLY referring to Paul Thompson, Sooner legend, who was signed in the offseason by the Packers.

...now, we aren't going to TELL him that ENA was cut shortly after the season started from his practice squad duties, but we shall allow the Sooner fantasy to continue on this thread.

...oh no she didn't! :P

Oh yes I did :mad: [angry rant]You people know how hard it is to have long NFL careers and that most are over in three years. These rules are designed to help players stay healthy and not have lifelong injuries after their NFL shelf life is over. TRRW might be a former Sooner, but as talented as he is, you'd think that by his third horse collar penalty, he would have adopted a new method of taking the weaker, lesser un-Sooner players down, but no, it continues. TRRW's career will not last forever, but I hope this is not his legacy. He is too good of a person for that. His legacy should be his community work, his dedication to the University of Oklahoma and a successful playing career... not an illegal maneuver that results in severe injuries. [/angry rant]

Yes, he's a Sooner, ok, we all remember him and how awesome he was. He should change is *** kicking maneuver to a legal takedown. It'll be a change for the better.

Now... where was I? Oh yeah! GO PACK GO! :D

PS: He probably meant Bart Starr, Packer legend. Current Favre backup Aaron Rogers is also pretty good.

Sooner_Bob
12/18/2007, 12:58 PM
I'm ready for the NFL to institute the: you hit him too hard rule. In essence a tackler, blocker, runner using a stiff arm, etc...should only use as much force as necessary to accomplish the task and not one bit more. Using unnecessary force shall result in a 15 yard penalty, suspension for the remainder of the game, review of the foul by the league office with an eye toward further suspension, and a fine levied against the team to be determined by the league office based upon the team's past compliance with all league rules designed to eliminate "hurtsies" and "boo-boos."

Overreact much? Nobody is saying football isn't a violent sport . . . sheesh.

BoulderSooner79
12/18/2007, 01:06 PM
Two years ago you could still grab the jersey only. They changed it in 2006 to you can't grab either.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2389062

If you tackle like that and don't fall on their legs, it shouldn't be a penalty.

I disagree. It's dangerous if the player either swings into the runners legs or pulls him backwards down to the ground. I saw a severe lower leg injury from just pulling the guy backwards with no leg contact at all. It seems to create a leverage situation where the runners legs takes the brunt of the force. The rule allows grabbing the shoulder pads/jersey in back; just not completing the tackle that way. Nothing wrong with using the horse collar to get control of a guy so that he doesn't escape while the tackler secures a legal hold to bring him down. I've seen several guys do this and it is legal.

fadada1
12/18/2007, 01:14 PM
clothesline tackle or horse collar tackle.

the NFL has to keep one of 'em.

The_Red_Patriot
12/18/2007, 02:15 PM
The Steelers........Ha

Traber? Is that you?

sooner-n-ga
12/18/2007, 02:23 PM
Horse-collar tackle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The horse-collar tackle is an American football maneuver in which a defender tackles another player by grabbing the back-inside of an opponent's shoulder pads from behind and yanking the player down. The technique is most closely associated with Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams. This kind of tackle was banned from the NFL during the 2005 offseason; the rule forbidding it is often referred to in the press as "The Roy Williams Rule."[1] The rule was expanded to include the back of the jersey collar in 2006.

[edit] History
The horse-collar tackle rose to infamy during the 2004 NFL season, in which it was implicated for six major injuries, four of which were committed by Williams (including two in one game). The injuries that season included broken legs for Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens, Baltimore Ravens running back Musa Smith, and Tennessee Titans wide out Tyrone Calico. On May 23, 2005, NFL owners voted 27-5 to ban the tackle. The dissenting votes were cast by Dallas, San Francisco, Detroit, New England and New Orleans.[2] The first year of the ban, only two penalties were called by referees for the horse-collar tackle. Owners voted 25-7 in 2006 to expand the rule to include tackles by the back of the jersey in addition to tackles by the shoulder pads.[3]

[edit] Risks
The horse-collar is particularly dangerous due to the awkward position of the player getting tackled, who will often fall backward in a twisting motion with one or both legs trapped under the weight of his body. This is exacerbated if the player's foot gets caught in the turf and by the additional weight of the defender. Potential injuries include sprains or tears to ligaments in the knees and ankles (including the ACL), and fractures of the tibia and fibula.[4]

The ban states that a horse-collar tackle is an open-field tackle in which a defender uses the shoulder pads or jersey to immediately bring a ball carrier down. The term "open field" means that horse-collar tackles committed near the line of scrimmage will be allowed; in addition, the stipulation of "immediately bringing the ball carrier down" means that, if a defender begins to bring a player down by the shoulder pads but lets go before the tackle is completed, he will not be penalized.[citation needed]

[edit] Punishment
In the NFL, the horse-collar tackle results in a 15-yard personal foul, and will often also result in a league-imposed fine on the player. Roy Williams was the first player suspended for repeated violations of the rule. The one-game suspension was handed down following a horse-collar tackle on Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb that occurred on December 16, 2007; it was Williams' third violation of the rule of the 2007 season.[5]

The tackle was made illegal in the CFL for the 2007 season, [6] but is currently still legal in college and high school football.[7]

colleyvillesooner
12/18/2007, 02:38 PM
good source, the encyclopedia anyone can add to.

NYC Poke
12/18/2007, 02:45 PM
good source, the encyclopedia anyone can add to.

I don't mind the source. I just don't see the point of the cite. It doesn't say anything that hasn't been said here or on the other Roy Williams thread.

TexasSooner01
12/18/2007, 02:52 PM
TRRW Rocks!!!

In fact he probably sings this song every day...

Oh lord it hard to be humble,
when your perfect in every way.......

:cool:

Curly Bill
12/18/2007, 02:59 PM
Overreact much? Nobody is saying football isn't a violent sport . . . sheesh.

:D It's called hyperbole, as in: extravagant exageration.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/18/2007, 03:28 PM
Horse-collar tackle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The horse-collar tackle is an American football maneuver in which a defender tackles another player by grabbing the back-inside of an opponent's shoulder pads from behind and yanking the player down. The technique is most closely associated with Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams. This kind of tackle was banned from the NFL during the 2005 offseason; the rule forbidding it is often referred to in the press as "The Roy Williams Rule."[1] The rule was expanded to include the back of the jersey collar in 2006.

[edit] History
The horse-collar tackle rose to infamy during the 2004 NFL season, in which it was implicated for six major injuries, four of which were committed by Williams (including two in one game). The injuries that season included broken legs for Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens, Baltimore Ravens running back Musa Smith, and Tennessee Titans wide out Tyrone Calico. On May 23, 2005, NFL owners voted 27-5 to ban the tackle. The dissenting votes were cast by Dallas, San Francisco, Detroit, New England and New Orleans.[2] The first year of the ban, only two penalties were called by referees for the horse-collar tackle. Owners voted 25-7 in 2006 to expand the rule to include tackles by the back of the jersey in addition to tackles by the shoulder pads.[3]

[edit] Risks
The horse-collar is particularly dangerous due to the awkward position of the player getting tackled, who will often fall backward in a twisting motion with one or both legs trapped under the weight of his body. This is exacerbated if the player's foot gets caught in the turf and by the additional weight of the defender. Potential injuries include sprains or tears to ligaments in the knees and ankles (including the ACL), and fractures of the tibia and fibula.[4]

The ban states that a horse-collar tackle is an open-field tackle in which a defender uses the shoulder pads or jersey to immediately bring a ball carrier down. The term "open field" means that horse-collar tackles committed near the line of scrimmage will be allowed; in addition, the stipulation of "immediately bringing the ball carrier down" means that, if a defender begins to bring a player down by the shoulder pads but lets go before the tackle is completed, he will not be penalized.[citation needed]

[edit] Punishment
In the NFL, the horse-collar tackle results in a 15-yard personal foul, and will often also result in a league-imposed fine on the player. Roy Williams was the first player suspended for repeated violations of the rule. The one-game suspension was handed down following a horse-collar tackle on Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb that occurred on December 16, 2007; it was Williams' third violation of the rule of the 2007 season.[5]

The tackle was made illegal in the CFL for the 2007 season, [6] but is currently still legal in college and high school football.[7]

Pole smoker

Any of the the genus homosexualhomosapien in which a male performs felacio on another male. Also see weiner whiffer,peter puffer,bone smuggler,butt pirate,**** gobbler,turd burgaler and *** clown.

Context: Sean Penn, the French and posters that obsess on horsecollar tackles and getting in Roy Williams face are pole smokers.

StormySooner-IN
12/18/2007, 03:40 PM

You will not like what non-OU folks think of it. heh....

I would like to Horse collar Jessica Simpson...

Dude,

Believe me... I'm all talk... my wife would horsecollar my groinal regions... and rightfully so.

I would like Jessica Simpson to wear a tear-away jersey...

1stTimeCaller
12/18/2007, 03:47 PM
never mind FmrEmpAthletic Dept. He is a former employee because the University asked him to leave.

sanantoniosooner
12/18/2007, 04:30 PM
at least he's still active as a turbo******