PDA

View Full Version : It's 2AM On A Saturday Morning...

r5TPsooner
12/15/2007, 03:19 AM
and someone just rung our doorbell violently. I reached for my .357 under the mattress and ran to the door but they're supposedly gone. Cops are on the way ans asked if my firearm was put away yet? The wife and I are wired now.

More on this story to come later.:pop:

rufnek05
12/15/2007, 03:21 AM
grab a bottle of crown and answer the door holding the gun and the bottle, while standing in just your undies.

Can only end well.

r5TPsooner
12/15/2007, 04:49 AM
The cop had a nice stack.

Hopefully it was just a drunk, kid pulling a teenage prank and not some thief, scoping out the place to see if and when the lights come on to test our reaction time.

One thing is for sure... we were at the door in about 15-20 seconds and there was no sign of anyone. Whoever it was doing this crap, was fast. Too fast for a drunk IMHO.

Soonrboy
12/15/2007, 06:04 AM
Man, that's spooky..glad it turned out to be nothing.

GrapevineSooner
12/15/2007, 09:10 AM
Especially considering that not far from where I live , some punk rang the doorbell of a home in North Richland Hills on Sunday night, a 67 year old woman answered...

And was shot three times and killed.

Turd_Ferguson
12/15/2007, 10:52 AM
Especially considering that not far from where I live , some punk rang the doorbell of a home in North Richland Hills on Sunday night, a 67 year old woman answered...

And was shot three times and killed.

This past summer I was woked up by my doorbell at about 3 am. I try'd to look out the peep holewith the porch light off and could only make out a figure(only 40 and the a.m. vision already sucks). I didn't want to turn on the light and eat a 12 guage buckshot through the door, so I grabbed my flashlight and my pistol and went out the side garage door. The Newcastle policeman that was their to tell me my Jeep that was parked in the street had been broken into, was not very happy with me. I told him that IMO, anyone knocken after 10 or 11 at night should be announcing themselves.....especially policemen,.....he agreed.:D