PDA

View Full Version : Reaching Out To A New Target

KHS Sooner
12/13/2007, 08:42 PM
"New names inevitably pop up on the recruiting front the closer teams get to national signing day, and a new one for Ohio State fans is Jermie Calhoun, a five-star prospect from Texas. Although two verbal members of OSU's class of 2008 have been in contact, does Calhoun have any interest in the Buckeyes? BuckeyeSports.com has the answers."

Anything to be worried about?

sooner518
12/14/2007, 04:00 AM
isn't calhoun the guy who wrote the letter to stoops about how committed he was to us and how excited he was to be a sooner? Sure hope we dont lose this guy

NorthernIowaSooner
12/14/2007, 04:19 AM
no that was johnson, ol bus1

sooner518
12/14/2007, 10:58 AM
i realized that about 10 minutes after I posted, and decided to be too lazy to edit that.

anyways, I'd be ****ed if we lose him to tOSU. He's kind of the headliner of our class so far

Curly Bill
12/14/2007, 12:01 PM
He's kind of the headliner of our class so far

R.J. Washington :)

edit...maybe a 1-A and 1-B type situation.

1-A R.J. Washington

1-B Jermie Calhoun

snp
12/14/2007, 04:44 PM
That story is from the Scout ohio state site which was the original home of Bucknuts.com. Since Bucknuts packed up and left the Scout network, they've been desperately trying to generate interest. This is the second time they've fabricated a story about one of our commitments. They ran a story about Bus1 earlier in the year.

Calhoun said he has never spoken with the OSU coaches and that he had not spoken to Brewster or Shugarts since “probably a month ago.”
As it stands, Calhoun said he can not foresee a situation where he would reconsider his verbal commitment to the Sooners – a sentiment he has maintained all along.

Asked if he could see himself de-committing for any reason, he replied: “No, I’m still at OU right now.”

The title of the article isn't misleading at all :rolleyes:

insuranceman_22
12/14/2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks Ninja...

Watch Me Stride
12/14/2007, 10:55 PM
That story is from the Scout ohio state site which was the original home of Bucknuts.com. Since Bucknuts packed up and left the Scout network, they've been desperately trying to generate interest. This is the second time they've fabricated a story about one of our commitments. They ran a story about Bus1 earlier in the year.

The title of the article isn't misleading at all :rolleyes:

good to hear