PDA

View Full Version : At West Virginia on 12/29/07

MextheBulldog
12/11/2007, 04:51 PM
Just realized we have a basketball match-up with the Highlighters on the 29th, three days prior to the Fiesta Bowl smack down. Anyone want to guess how the crowd is gonna treat our boys up there? Should be a fun one.

SleestakSooner
12/11/2007, 06:50 PM
Maybe they will be able to see what a sold-out home crowd looks like for once. I just hope they are all as embarassed as I am by that SFA loss.

MextheBulldog
12/11/2007, 07:56 PM
It's still real early, but TTech did beat 'em by 16.

MextheBulldog
12/11/2007, 07:59 PM
Next 3: Arkansas, Gonzaga, at WVa :eek:

Curly Bill
12/11/2007, 08:09 PM
I gotta say I got more faith in the football Sooners gettin it done against WVA then I do the basketball Sooners. That prolly doesn't shock anyone though.

OUstud
12/11/2007, 09:28 PM
Maybe they will be able to see what a sold-out home crowd looks like for once. I just hope they are all as embarassed as I am by that SFA loss.

Amen, sadly I think we won't get past 7k vs. Arky this Saturday... :mad:

Ash
12/11/2007, 10:47 PM
Huggy Bear will have his boys ready to mug, slap, and kick their way to a victory.

They're not a complete team, but I had a chance to catch a couple of their games on the tube and they've got some athletes, Huggy, and his physical style of play. Going to be a tough game.

We could pull it off but it's going to be a test.

OUmillenium
12/13/2007, 12:21 AM
That's cool that we play em in hoops so close to the bowl game.

Boomer!

EatSchmittOU
12/15/2007, 07:20 PM
I'm actually going to this game and I can't wait.

One thing to note that could be an advantage for the Sooners is that this game is NOT in Morgantown, but in Charleston (which is 2 hours south). It's a sellout, but the arena is much smaller than the collisium and WVU has had trouble playing there in the past. Some players have complained about not liking the rims.

But anyway, I think this could be a pretty good game. Good luck guys.

EatSchmittOU
12/15/2007, 07:23 PM
Just realized we have a basketball match-up with the Highlighters on the 29th,

I did not get this right away...I was like, "The Highlighers???" But then I thought about it...the yellow uni's. That actually kind of funny...clever too.