PDA

View Full Version : Dear Post Office. Thank You.

KABOOKIE
12/11/2007, 10:36 AM
Thank you for your resilient devotion and effort to satisfy your customers. This morning when your machine stole my money you were happy to help. Did you give me my money back? No. Did you give me the stamps I had wanted? No. Instead you went above and beyond your duty to serve your customers and gave me a free form to fill out. Your kindness didn’t end there. You also gave me an envelope to mail the form in and were patient while I went back to my car to retrieve more money to buy a stamp for my new envelope. Bless you for not letting me wait in line again. And lastly, you saved me another trip as you will deliver those stamps to my residence in 4-6 weeks. Hopefully postal rates will be the same by the time I get them. Thank you Post Office!!

Lott's Bandana
12/11/2007, 11:00 AM
<crawling into my foxhole>

:pop:

C&CDean
12/11/2007, 11:02 AM
So, you want some cheese with that whine?

I'd hate to see your reaction when the Coke machine rips you off for a buck. Quit your bitchin' and go buy a ****ing stamp. Geez.

Lott's Bandana
12/11/2007, 11:04 AM
Two minutes to spare!

OUDoc
12/11/2007, 11:19 AM
Thank you for your resilient devotion and effort to satisfy your customers. This morning when your machine stole my money you were happy to help. Did you give me my money back? No. Did you give me the stamps I had wanted? No. Instead you went above and beyond your duty to serve your customers and gave me a free form to fill out. Your kindness didn’t end there. You also gave me an envelope to mail the form in and were patient while I went back to my car to retrieve more money to buy a stamp for my new envelope. Bless you for not letting me wait in line again. And lastly, you saved me another trip as you will deliver those stamps to my residence in 4-6 weeks. Hopefully postal rates will be the same by the time I get them. Thank you Post Office!!
You can't buy customer service like that anymore, aside from the IRS. ;)

frankensooner
12/11/2007, 11:51 AM
My mailbox was frozen shut yesterday so I didn't get any mail. I guess that will be one day without bills! ;)

btw, one tap and it opened! ;) :D

r5TPsooner
12/11/2007, 11:54 AM
You can't buy customer service like that anymore, aside from the IRS. ;)

You obviously haven't been to Toys r Us this holiday season.

yermom
12/11/2007, 11:59 AM
only suckers buy stamps

Sooner_Bob
12/11/2007, 12:23 PM
Dang . . . somebody had a bad day. :D

rufnek05
12/11/2007, 12:34 PM
I though everyone paid bills online nowadays

KABOOKIE
12/11/2007, 01:26 PM
Dang . . . somebody had a bad day. :D

Wait until he has to get off his a** and process the form. :D

Okla-homey
12/11/2007, 04:27 PM

Remind your self of this little tale if anyone ever tries to convince you to vote for them because they'll work hard to bring about "universal health care" in this country.