PDA

View Full Version : Teams motivated by last years fiesta bowl?

jccouger
12/11/2007, 01:03 AM
With such the buildup of the David vs Goliath game which was the fiesta bowl last year, maybe that has led to all the upsets that have happened this year? Maybe it got in players heads that on any given Saturday that any team can win. Maybe our loss last year was the start of the craziest college football year ever.

WA. Sooner
12/11/2007, 02:25 AM
If so, I want to get back to stomping them into a mud hole. I like it when just having the OU helmet was worth 3td

Crucifax Autumn
12/11/2007, 02:34 AM
I'd like to think they were motivated by their coaches, their desire to win, and hopefully some kinda talent...

Getting your wins thanks to another team is weak. Boise beat us on their own with some help from us....I hope the upsets this year were the same.

jccouger
12/11/2007, 02:36 AM
I'm not saying its the only reason, but it may have lended some motivation.

Crucifax Autumn
12/11/2007, 02:39 AM
That's possible....but I think it takes both what you said and what I said t really pull it off.

jccouger
12/11/2007, 02:47 AM
I agree. What you said is definitely more of a factor then what I said. But if you look back, that was what really started this avalanche effect of a season.

pott_2
12/11/2007, 02:51 AM
I am pullin' for Hawaii. I love to watch the BCmess get its balls busted.

Jacie
12/11/2007, 06:44 AM
I am pullin' for Hawaii. I love to watch the BCmess get its balls busted.

The Hawaiians giong against an SEC team in the Sugar Bowl is a recipe for disaster. They'll have about a hundred fans in a corner of the stadium while 80,000 drunk good ole boys will be xcreamin their heads off every play. The Dawgs are the first Top anything team the islanders have faced in several seasons. They haven't seen the size and speed of what they are up against. The Sugar Bowl goes to Georgia in a blowout win.

pott_2
12/11/2007, 06:53 AM
The Hawaiians giong against an SEC team in the Sugar Bowl is a recipe for disaster. They'll have about a hundred fans in a corner of the stadium while 80,000 drunk good ole boys will be xcreamin their heads off every play. The Dawgs are the first Top anything team the islanders have faced in several seasons. They haven't seen the size and speed of what they are up against. The Sugar Bowl goes to Georgia in a blowout win.

I agree with you 100% but..... heres hopin'.